View Full Version : PROOF That Women Are Evil

al_islam
12-26-2007, 08:37 PM
We all know how women required time and money:
Women = Time x Money

And we all know that time is money:
Time = Money

Therefore women equal money squared:
Women = (Money)^2 (Women = Money x Money)

And we all know that money is the root of all evil:
Money = sqrt(Evil)

Therefore women equal (square root of evil) squared
Women = [sqrt(evil)]^2

And simple maths proves women are evil:

Women = Evil

Disprove that one using maths !! :okay::coolalien

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
guyabano
12-26-2007, 08:48 PM
It has been posted many times, just some FEMALE Mod always delete it, pretending, it has been posted already many times. Just,...I never found this thread. I think, she take it personal...

al_islam
12-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Just a little joke....

The Ruler
12-26-2007, 09:03 PM
:sl:

PROOF that men are EVIL

We all know how men require more money and attention. [Let's exclude the attention part. It makes equation much more smpler to understand].

Men = more money

We all know that:

More money = greed which equals more money which equals greed.

So, Men = *insert sign for infinity here* (Money x greed = Money^2)

Note: more money = more evil.

We all know that money is the root of all evil.

So, Men = *infinity*sqrt[Evil^2]

So, Men = *infinity*Evil.

Worser than women. Deffinitely.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
12-26-2007, 09:07 PM

If you're taking that as your main statement, in this case, you are, then the equation turns out to be:

Money = sqrt[Evil]

Which remains as a surd [that can't be solved]

If you are squaring both sides, you'd have to say Money squared is the root of all Evil squared; which is not quite what the quote says. Hmmm...

~Taalibah~
12-26-2007, 09:09 PM
:rolleyes:Whatever, lol

al_islam
12-26-2007, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Liúyú de Lian

If you're taking that as your main statement, in this case, you are, then the equation turns out to be:

Money = sqrt[Evil]

If you are squaring both sides, you'd have to say Money squared is the root of all Evil squared; which is not quite what the quote says. Hmmm...

LOL..

Relax, breathe, relax, breathe

This is just a little joke.

PS it is not an algebraic equation, so we dont need to square both sides.....sleep well :)

The Ruler
12-26-2007, 09:27 PM
^Hey, I'm perfectly calm. I've seen this one many times to be wound up by it.

Disprove that one using maths !!
The thread-maker asked for it. And I just spiced my post up with a bit of literature. Sort of.

al_islam
12-26-2007, 09:28 PM
Your men one doesnt stand....

Cos if you miss bits out, like you did about attention....then you have a fake statement.

Comment ca va ?

The Ruler
12-26-2007, 09:33 PM
If I add attention to the equation, my post will be rated 18. I don't like that as it makes it unsuitable for myself and the fellow kiddy friends I have around here.

Cos if you miss bits out, like you did about attention....then you have a fake statement.
You can always miss things out. But innovating is just fake. Prove me wrong.

truemuslim
12-26-2007, 09:36 PM
i aint evil.... am i?

im so not evil... im... TRUE MUSLIM.... not evil... im not evil... ok well anyway...thats it...

BYE

p.s.... im not evil

Al-Zaara
12-26-2007, 09:47 PM
I hate Maths.

And yes, I am evil. So? :sunny: Women are evil you say, horrific... Still so many men want to marry us. :D What does that make those men? Stupid? :p

truemuslim
12-26-2007, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
I hate Maths.

And yes, I am evil. So? :sunny: Women are evil you say, horrific... Still so many men want to marry us. :D What does that make those men? Stupid? :p

like that one thread 'mens brains r bigger than women brains'...

some NON muslim mens brains are just to heavy to use then... too heavy to think...lol......btw i said ...NON muslim...k? anyone who knows islam...IS smart...:w:

al_islam
12-26-2007, 09:51 PM
I hate Maths.

Actually I put that down to huiman needs.

Not stupididty.

Peace !!

Al-Zaara
12-26-2007, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_islam
Actually I put that down to huiman needs.

Not stupididty.

Peace !!
We're getting 18 and + here... So human needs you say, and women do not have as strongly needs, so this says that... Men are weaker. :D

truemuslim
12-26-2007, 09:58 PM
lol...this threads a comedy..

al_islam
12-26-2007, 09:59 PM
We're getting 18 and + here... So human needs you say, and women do not have as strongly needs, so this says that... Men are weaker. :D
Well, we are gettin a bit 18+,

But women are known to be 10 times more weak than men :omg:

truemuslim
12-26-2007, 10:02 PM
^^^ *ahem*.....'known'...

btw there are many strong women...

i wonder how they live...with all those...muscles....and sweat...

wow my house just vibrated from a p[lane....first timelol

al_islam
12-26-2007, 10:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
^^^ *ahem*.....'known'...

btw there are many strong women...

i wonder how they live...with all those...muscles....and sweat...

wow my house just vibrated from a p[lane....first timelol
Its all scientific...but this is an Islamic forum.....so moving swiftly on.....

truemuslim
12-27-2007, 05:17 AM
ok... women and men are both smart... wait what subject was this thread bout?..

oh yea evilness....

and no muslim lady or man are evil...in islam...no out of islam...

(please don't write a huge long post against this...)

sapphirine
12-27-2007, 08:26 AM
what about guys wanting all the latest technology??? phones, XBOXes, all those PS and all those big screened plasma TV?? ooo, what about those huge SUVs or trucks?? why can't men settle for a cute little prius? Gas equals money, lots of them nowadays. Heh :D

guyabano
12-27-2007, 09:15 AM
anyway...

:D

guyabano
12-27-2007, 09:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sapphirine
what about guys wanting all the latest technology??? phones, XBOXes, all those PS and all those big screened plasma TV?? ooo, what about those huge SUVs or trucks?? why can't men settle for a cute little prius? Gas equals money, lots of them nowadays. Heh :D
LOL, and what about the words 'Diamonds are a girls best friend' ? hrhrhr :D

The Ruler
12-27-2007, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
Well, that's not really true. You see, to most women, best friends are people they love and care for; people they'd most probably (if the person has a loose screw) die for.

Point number 1: Diamonds are not people.
Point number 2: It's not very likely for a woman to jump between a bullet and the diamond.

But women are known to be 10 times more weak than men
That is only due to physical structure of their body. emotionally, there are many women capable of being colder than the north pole.

ahsan28
12-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Well, that's not really true. You see, to most women, best friends are people they love and care for;
I beg to differ. Infact, high heels, trendy clothes, jewellery and makeup items happen to be women' best friends :D

The Ruler
12-27-2007, 02:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahsan28
I beg to differ. Infact, high heels, trendy clothes, jewellery and makeup items happen to be women' best friends :D
I have one high heel that I've stored for my mum to wear; jewellery, I only collect to give to my sister at her wedding in a couple of decades insha'Allah; I don't own any make-up - literally.

And my only best friend remains my laptop... And well, a friend living in London.

That was am example. And examples beat stereotypes anyday.

Don't think tomboy, because that isn't what I am either Alhamdulillah.

EDIT: Oh and... make-up, jewellery, or high heels are NOT make up of diamonds. Perhaps jewellery... But you never said that. Hah.

ahsan28
12-27-2007, 02:37 PM
I have one high heel that I've stored for my mum to wear; jewellery, I only collect to give to my sister at her wedding in a couple of decades insha'Allah; I don't own any make-up - literally.
Exceptions are there. But we have to take into account the existing social trends. Remember honesty happens to be the best policy. You can't become spokesman on behalf of entire women community :D

adeeb
12-27-2007, 02:38 PM
relax breathe relax breathe.... lol

The Ruler
12-27-2007, 02:40 PM
Exceptions are there. But we have to take into account the existing social trends.
It's a good thing we're not taking into account "the existing social trends" for men. Or that would be baaad.

Remember honesty happens to be the best policy.
Weird. That's what I've been brought up with.

You can't become spokesman on behalf of entire women community :D
Yes I can, as a matter of fact. There's no stopping a woman. Believe it! *Naruto style*

ahsan28
12-27-2007, 02:45 PM

Yes I can, as a matter of fact. There's no stopping a woman. Believe it! *Naruto style*
Wishful thinking. The women even don't resist the temptations of asking about trendy and fashionable clothes from other women at funeral gatherings :D

thinktank
12-27-2007, 03:28 PM
I hate Maths.

lol

~Taalibah~
12-27-2007, 07:10 PM
Eh? Now where did you get that idea from? I never wear trendy clothes, dont like high heels, got some jewelry but dont really wear them except some as Muslim women supposed to, hate make up. I know a lot others are like this....

truemuslim
12-27-2007, 08:28 PM

not mine...

format_quote Originally Posted by sapphirine

not only guys... i like xbox...and i wish i gotta big screen tv...

i dont care what clothes i wear... i hardly have jewlery..only like two pairs of fake jewlery... make-up...ew.... so not really...

truemuslim
12-27-2007, 08:31 PM
Wishful thinking. The women even don't resist the temptations of asking about trendy and fashionable clothes from other women at funeral gatherings :D
i've never been to a funeral... i think...

does a deadd uncle lying down in front of relatives and me upstairs (i hate lookin at dead ppl... this guy didnt even look dead tho...) and alot of crying count as a funeral..?

anyway...who wears 'trendy' clothes to a funeral.?..i hate that word...'trendy'.... hmmm....

al_islam
12-27-2007, 09:34 PM
That is only due to physical structure of their body. emotionally, there are many women capable of being colder than the north pole.
Who said anything about physical appearnces as being weak.....think harder....

truemuslim
12-27-2007, 10:29 PM
^^^ lol yea...

WE R TALKIN BOUT EVILNESS>....

oh well... anyway its juss a joke noone shud ACTUALLY take it seriously and get all fired up and stuff...*coughladiescough*

-Elle-
12-28-2007, 02:16 AM
Ok,fine.

We require time and money.

We admit it.

Try living in a timeless zone with no money;we'll see how well you do!:D

And to the women on this thread...don't get offended...their just trying to get you fired up;they secretly like being nagged,critisized,etc..

mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Seriously;good joke...although...I'll be sure to find more jokes on men. :)

*Edit: found some :D Check the other thread.hehe.

The Ruler
12-28-2007, 12:52 PM
You must know some totally irrespectful women then. Besides, that's a lot better than turning up at 9:00 am when the funeral's actually at 8:00 am, with creased suit, or a creased Jiddasha or whatever you wear to a funeral.

Who said anything about physical appearnces as being weak.....think harder....
Not physical appearances, I was on about physical strength. If you're talking and emotional strength, I suggest you check this out.

WE R TALKIN BOUT EVILNESS>....
In that case, it's been mathematically and literary-ly proven that men are much more evil than women.

And... Unless you can prove ^that wrong, the argument ends here.

al_islam
12-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Not physical appearances, I was on about physical strength. If you're talking and emotional strength, I suggest you check this out.

I did prove it wrong.

I wasnt talkin about that...think hard....think 18+ !!

The Ruler
12-28-2007, 02:57 PM
I did prove it wrong.
You never proved my proof wrong.You just left it.

I wasnt talkin about that...think hard....think 18+ !!
I'm sorry. I am not going to break the rules set by this country or by myself.

al_islam
12-28-2007, 03:00 PM
You never proved my proof wrong.You just left it.

I'm sorry. I am not going to break the rules set by this country or by myself.

Do refer me to a post, i must have missed it in all my excitment.

Well as long as you get the message. Woman are definitely ten times more *cough cough*. its proven by science.

im sure i have proved you wrong, jus show me where and ill do it agen.

The Ruler
12-28-2007, 03:05 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/puzzles-...tml#post888373

http://www.islamicboard.com/puzzles-...tml#post888393

To the first you said:

PS it is not an algebraic equation, so we dont need to square both sides.....sleep well
If it isn't an algeraic equation, then it isn't maths we're on about here, we're on about somethingelse. Perhaps the statement: Money is the root of all evil. Which doesn't show women = evil. Agreed?

EDIT: The statement says that Money = sqrt[Evil]; you said Money^2 = sqrt[Evil]^2

You are squaring both sides.

Disprove that one using maths !!
^ Referrences to maths... And algebraic equations.

al_islam
12-28-2007, 03:28 PM
[QUOTE]
Women = Time x Money

Time = Money

Up until here we are just substituting into the equation.

Money = sqrt(Evil)

Women = [sqrt(evil)]^2

Women = Evil
Now we just put in other knowledge of the world. Then we square root a squared. These cancel each other out and we are left with just evil.

Its simple maths.....dont need A-levels here.

Money = sqrt[Evil]

You have misunderstood here. That was not the main statement, rather the continuation of the flow of the equation.

No offence bt this is all simple maths, insread if x's i used words. Hopeot didnt confuse you. Just open a maths book.

You can always miss things out. But innovating is just fake. Prove me wrong.
This is a whole different issue. If you want to debate this you start a new thread.

Bt simply, if you miss things out then it doesnt work. Innovating isnt fake, its taking something further. It leads to wrong, because the assumptions used are not true and so can not hold.

Class dismissed.

~Taalibah~
12-28-2007, 03:56 PM
This thread is making me laugh!

julie sarri
12-28-2007, 04:46 PM
Whoever exposes the faults of his Muslim brother, Allah will expose his faults. And if Allah exposes his faults, his faults will be open for everyone even if he would hide inside his house." (Related by Ahmad, Abu Dawood and Tirmidhi).

And it the same for sisters to if you say women are evil then this is exposing our faults. And most Muslim women who love their husband would never trouble them for money or extra clothes if they love their deen. And the husband should offer her money or buy her some clothes without her asking and the women should be satisfied with what she has been given

truemuslim
12-28-2007, 08:21 PM
omg this thread is one of those hilarius gender wars...lol...(im not one... im actually on the brotha's side...sorry sista's) anyway..mods leave this thread as like the comedy channel on this forum..lol

jzcasejz
12-28-2007, 08:29 PM
omg this thread is one of those hilarius gender wars...lol...
Lol yeah, this forum had a few of them in the past... the Brothers always came out victorious...

EDIT: Don't Wanna Get Myself Into Any Trouble...!!!

M..x
12-28-2007, 10:20 PM
Hah, We all know dat gurlz are tha best...No Q'z about it...
Nex person to cuss women is a rotten egg nanananaaa:D

al_islam
12-28-2007, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by julie sarri
Whoever exposes the faults of his Muslim brother, Allah will expose his faults. And if Allah exposes his faults, his faults will be open for everyone even if he would hide inside his house." (Related by Ahmad, Abu Dawood and Tirmidhi).

And it the same for sisters to if you say women are evil then this is exposing our faults. And most Muslim women who love their husband would never trouble them for money or extra clothes if they love their deen. And the husband should offer her money or buy her some clothes without her asking and the women should be satisfied with what she has been given
LOOOL,

Man this is just a little joke....Im not exposing your sins or anyone elses (maybe your conscious is trying to say something...anyways).

The day I see a loving wife will be the day...nice thought tho.
MuslimGyal x
Hah, We all know dat gurlz are tha best...No Q'z about it...
Nex person to cuss women is a rotten egg nanananaaa
prove wat u say wth maths please....like i did....dont like fickle statements.

Rotten eggs...i love them !!

-Elle-
12-29-2007, 01:15 AM
Alright enough;this is getting ridiculous.I think al_islam meant this thread as a joke,since obviously it was in the humour section of the forum...

if not,then simply ignore his statements;no need in getting fired up for claims one person finds completly irrelevant while the other thinks it makes complete sense;it will lead to an endless debate.

Everyone needs to calm down...

We both know neither genders can live without each other.They both have different strengths and weaknesses,no need to point them out.

truemuslim
12-31-2007, 09:53 PM
nah i've been calm..iz juss som sis's on dis thread take too serious...hmm...anway..

The Ruler
01-02-2008, 02:20 PM

[QUOTE=al_islam;889285]

Up until here we are just substituting into the equation.

Now we just put in other knowledge of the world. Then we square root a squared. These cancel each other out and we are left with just evil.

Its simple maths.....dont need A-levels here.

No offence bt this is all simple maths, insread if x's i used words. Hopeot didnt confuse you. Just open a maths book.
You see, if I did open a maths books, it wouldn't say 'Money is the root of all evil'. Infact it didn't say anything regarding evil when I opened it two days ago to throw away the load of maths homework.

Another thing: the quote is actually "The love of money is the root of all evil", not "Money is the root of all evil".

And the more I look around, the more I see men = the love of money. Women = money [that's probaby why men need them so much]; but men
= the love of money.

This is a whole different issue. If you want to debate this you start a new thread.

Bt simply, if you miss things out then it doesnt work. Innovating isnt fake, its taking something further. It leads to wrong, because the assumptions used are not true and so can not hold.
I would start a new thread, but there's no need. For innovating is NOT taking things further; but rather, this:

–verb (used without object) 1.to introduce something new; make changes in anything established.

–verb (used with object) 2. to introduce (something new) for or as if for the first time: to innovate a computer operating system.

3. Archaic. to alter.

Source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/innovate

Making changes does not mean taking things further. For example, by 'making changes, I could say "Men is the root of all evil" or even, "Money is the root of all trees where men grow".

Class dismissed.
It most certainly is now.

omg this thread is one of those hilarius gender wars...lol...(im not one... im actually on the brotha's side...sorry sista's) anyway..mods leave this thread as like the comedy channel on this forum..lol
I suggest you go to the same counsellor zAk goes to, since both of you seem to be having the same issues: Gender problems.

the Brothers always came out victorious...
I know that is what every brother assumes, but isn't always right..

nah i've been calm..iz juss som sis's on dis thread take too serious...hmm...anway..
You thought it was funny, so did I; you said it was a joke, so did I. You say it's serious, I disagree.

truemuslim
01-02-2008, 11:05 PM
^^^ no i dont take it seriously i talkin bout u or whoevr that girl was....i dont even kno zak, and i dont need a counseler...i aint the one taken a joke serious ...*ahemiwonderahem* i was sayin IT IS A GENDER WAR... U vs. AL_ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye bye

seattlemuslimah
01-03-2008, 09:45 AM
now i have heard this alot and i laugh each time because it had to be a man who thought this up and how evil is a man to sit around and think something up like this about a woman. rather then work for a change lol

just kiddin

al_islam
01-24-2008, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seattlemuslimah
now i have heard this alot and i laugh each time because it had to be a man who thought this up and how evil is a man to sit around and think something up like this about a woman. rather then work for a change lol

just kiddin
LOL,

It was common sense actually !!

nicole_aaliyah
01-24-2008, 10:32 PM
only Allah swt can tell us who is evil not math

Ummu Sufyaan
01-25-2008, 02:10 AM
of course we're evil. you know what the best bit is: yous cant do anything about it!

format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
Lol yeah, this forum had a few of them in the past... the Brothers always came out victorious...

EDIT: Don't Wanna Get Myself Into Any Trouble...!!!
no, go on. let it out. we want to hear what you had to say, dont we ladies?:D

there you go with your capital letters again :X :hiding:
the Brothers always came out victorious...
yes, yes they did. in their dreams...

syilla
01-25-2008, 07:35 AM
:salamext:

yeah...i'm evil... so be afraid... muahahahahahahhahaa :Evil::Evil:

ahsan28
01-25-2008, 09:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by houda~
We both know neither genders can live without each other.:w:

We can live alone quite easily, its only cooking and washing, which bothers us :?

Ummu Sufyaan
01-25-2008, 09:22 AM
EDIT

AvarAllahNoor
01-25-2008, 11:42 AM
I hate Maths.

Well they have no choice, as if they 'bat for the other side' they are doomed. Either way, it's doom and gloom.... :p

AvarAllahNoor
01-25-2008, 11:45 AM
We can live alone quite easily, its only cooking and washing, which bothers us :?
Surely in this day and age, you as a man can look after yourself? (unless you're aged 50 and set in your ways, and expect your partner to cook, clean and serve you because you're a man)

I'm competent in cooking, cleaning, shopping. And so are all of my mates who range from Muslims, to Jedis.

guyabano
01-25-2008, 11:49 AM
bah, even washing and cooking, I know better than my wife.

Honestly, to live without women is boring, but to live with them is complicated, so we have no choice.

But, to cool down this situation, here is the proof that women can be very smart:

Media Tags are no longer supported

Ummu Sufyaan
01-25-2008, 12:22 PM
GRRRR....honesty, some of you men are like babies trapped in mens bodies:X

------
01-25-2008, 12:46 PM

^ Agreed! :D

ahsan28
01-25-2008, 01:11 PM
bah, even washing and cooking, I know better than my wife.
:ooh: Then you deserve due recognition by us :D Well, I can prepare simple tea and black coffee :D

ahsan28
01-25-2008, 01:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor

I'm competent in cooking, cleaning, shopping.
I am also competent in shopping :D

cihad
01-25-2008, 03:05 PM
lol, funny thread

Ummu Sufyaan
01-27-2008, 12:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
It's sad we have to rely on our wives to get simple tasks done, in my opinion, having your wife do it makes you look like a childish figure...Which we're not :D
jazakallahu khair akh, i may need this in future inshallah:X

ummsara1108
01-27-2008, 02:50 PM
let's not forget, all the men after adam were given life from a woman, if women were so evil, why do we live in a man's world. A world of corruption, it wasn't only the few women that made it that way. It is the men that still lead it.

Amat Allah
01-27-2008, 03:25 PM
Asalamo Alikom

you are kidding right?;D

I know you are,:sunny:,aren`t you?:mmokay::grumbling

:giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling:

jazak Allah the paradise

you made me laugh

peac:muslimah:

-Elle-
01-27-2008, 04:03 PM
We can live alone quite easily, its only cooking and washing, which bothers us
I meant survive.:mmokay:

Well they have no choice, as if they 'bat for the other side' they are doomed. Either way, it's doom and gloom....
:D yep.Very well said.

Some men *cough* Can do everything a woman can do
And some women can do everything a man can do.

ahsan28
01-27-2008, 04:50 PM
And some women can do everything a man can do.

"When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country."

(Elaine Boosler)

Well, we can go for shopping but women can't invade other countries :D

-Elle-
01-27-2008, 05:00 PM
"When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country."

(Elaine Boosler)

lol,yeah,that's exactly what we need,more country invasions...right?Women don't invade countries;fine,fine.I'll give you that one.

“God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him”

:sunny:

truemuslim
01-27-2008, 05:55 PM
lol ^^^ LOL LOOOOLLL

also why wud ne1 wanna envade a country when theyr mad??

truemuslim
01-27-2008, 06:56 PM
hehe lol ... this thread is always funny aint it

al_islam
01-27-2008, 09:59 PM
Salam

I live out...do everything myself...

Only need 4 wives to provide me about 15-20 kids perhaps.

WS.

-Elle-
01-27-2008, 11:16 PM
Salam

I live out...do everything myself...

Only need
4 wives to provide me about 15-20 kids perhaps.

WS.
So...you only need them to provide the kids for you...?That's it?

Alright.Have fun raising 15-20 kids on your own!

al_islam
01-27-2008, 11:50 PM
So...you only need them to provide the kids for you...?That's it?

Alright.Have fun raising 15-20 kids on your own!

Salam

Wow,

Your right..... I need them to bring them up as well.

Its not like me to overlook simple things like that.

Jazakallah

ws

al_islam
01-27-2008, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
lol, let's learn to grow out of our own childishness before thinking about raising children? :D

Walk before you run I always say...Nevermind.
salam

Your rught...jazakallah for opening my eyes.

So should I marry one, have a kid or two....then re marry after 1 3-4 year interval...

wats the best way of doing this??

Any strategic plans?

ws

AvarAllahNoor
01-28-2008, 12:27 AM
I am also competent in shopping :D
DIY shopping....? :p

truemuslim
01-28-2008, 12:30 AM
okey juss a question... HOW DID THIS THREAD START AT WOMEN ARE EVIL TOO 'IM GONNA MARRY 4 LADIES SO THEY CAN GET ME KIDS...OF COURSE I DONT CARE BOUT THE LADIES THO' ?!?!?!?!

al_islam
01-28-2008, 02:14 AM
Salam

Evil woman dont let you have more than 1 wife. Fact of life.

And I never said I didnt care....I just came across wrong...Ofcourse I would love them all equally and give equal shares of wealth etc.....

Peace

truemuslim
01-28-2008, 02:17 AM
Salam

Evil woman dont let you have more than 1 wife. Fact of life.

And I never said I didnt care....I just came across wrong...Ofcourse I would love them all equally and give equal shares of wealth etc.....

Peace

ok..thats all.. :D ... lol bout the "Evil woman dont let you have more than 1 wife. Fact of life. " LOOOLLL.. they get jeaaalllous!! hehe

al_islam
01-28-2008, 04:55 AM
ok..thats all.. :D ... lol bout the "Evil woman dont let you have more than 1 wife. Fact of life. " LOOOLLL.. they get jeaaalllous!! hehe
Salam,

No need.....plenty of me to go around...Islam demands equality thats it.

WS

ummsara1108
01-28-2008, 06:24 AM
salam

Your rught...jazakallah for opening my eyes.

So should I marry one, have a kid or two....then re marry after 1 3-4 year interval...

wats the best way of doing this??

Any strategic plans?

ws

lol...what ever you do just do it equally...lol

Ummu Sufyaan
01-30-2008, 08:17 AM

(Elaine Boosler)

sure we can, we choose not to, because we use our common sense.

IceQueen~
01-30-2008, 09:11 AM
men=stupid [to the power of 4 (see they're allowed upto 4 women]

what does that make?

guyabano
01-30-2008, 09:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IceQueen~

what does that make?

ermmm. correction please:

muslim men=stupid [to the power of 4 (see they're allowed upto 4 women]

They are allowed 4 women, not me and even though, I wouldn't. One woman is already more than enough

my 2 cents

IceQueen~
01-30-2008, 09:34 AM
loool^

what are you christian or jewish?

David had 100s of wives so did Soloman even 1000s.

don't even start with religion

and even if nowadays guys have one wife (they'll have a good couple of affairs behind her back:X)

guyabano
01-30-2008, 09:46 AM
loool^

what are you christian or jewish?
I'm born christian, but stop believe early as nobody could ever proove me an existance of a God

I'm a pacifist and leading wars 'in the name of god', is not my thing

they'll have a good couple of affairs behind her back
Then, you don't know me. I'm already 40 years, and I still love my wife like the first day. I still have butterflies in my stomach when I see her and I never will stop to love her. Besides, I'm a absolute devoted husband and father and I have NO affairs.

Peace

IceQueen~
01-30-2008, 09:49 AM
I'm a pacifist and leading wars 'in the name of god', is not my thing
lol yippee then we have something in common- it's not my thing either, let's go tell bush and blare and Isreal that shall we?

oops I think we're goind off-topic too but anyways...

peace to you too

guyabano
01-30-2008, 10:01 AM
lol yippee then we have something in common- it's not my thing either, let's go tell bush and blare and Isreal that shall we?

oops I think we're goind off-topic too but anyways...

peace to you too
at least be fair, and add 'muslims' also in this statement, as they are no so innocent as well

ahsan28
01-30-2008, 10:08 AM

what does that make?
But what should we do when women themselves :embarrass

According to a report in Al-Madinah newspaper, a woman placed a condition on the man who asked for her hand in marriage: That he also marries her two colleagues at the school where she teaches. The man actually had to think about this very carefully: Marrying three women in one go is much harder than it sounds, if one thinks about it.

A rare example of frienship and sacrifice ^o)

Yet we are being blamed :embarrass

IceQueen~
01-30-2008, 10:20 AM
lol I'm just replying to the original post of this thread (very first post)

the thread starter proved women to be evil, so if women are evil then why do men want to marry them? cos they're stupid?

it's just a joke and as for the case you just mentioned- lol what about all the men who marry 4 wives despite their firsts NOT wanting it?;D

Ebtisweetsam
01-30-2008, 12:59 PM
Women = Time x Money

Time = Money

Money = sqrt(Evil)

Women = [sqrt(evil)]^2

Women = Evil

Well Ive never been that good at maths, so it just dont add up to me LOL:D
PLUS:
Women=Beauty
Beauty= Pearls
Pearls=Expensive
Therefore Women Equal a Beautiful Pearl....now that makes cents!

ummsara1108
01-30-2008, 03:22 PM
Well, we are gettin a bit 18+,

But women are known to be 10 times more weak than men :omg:

I have to disagree, let a man have a baby, he'll never survive, let a man get an ada once a month, he'll not last long. And then load him with all the duties a woman has, he'll beg for help. Basicly men only have to worry about finances/job and most don't even do it willingly.

ummsara1108
01-30-2008, 03:38 PM
1 man = 100% if you have 2 wives they each get 50% of you, but yet they give you 100% each giving you 200%, how is that equal? The first wife would get 100% but when marrying 2 wives the man takes 50% and give it to another wife, therefore it's not equal, if the first wife gets 100% it would only be equal to give the 2 3 or 4 the same 100%, but it's impossible to do.

The koran states marry 1 2 3 or 4, IF YOU CAN TREAT THEM EQUAL, but SEEING YOU CAN NOT ONLY TAKE 1.

al_islam
01-30-2008, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ebtisweetsam
Well Ive never been that good at maths, so it just dont add up to me LOL:D
PLUS:
Women=Beauty
Beauty= Pearls
Pearls=Expensive
Therefore Women Equal a Beautiful Pearl....now that makes cents!
However, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so he may look at a dog and think its beautiful..

soooooooooooooo

If beauty = dog...... and beauty = women .........then women = ..........*Cough cough*.

Sorry that makes no sense. There was no condition that man becoems stupid IF he marry's an Evila woman so The argument doesnt stand. It was just wishfl thinking by our female counterparts.

and even if nowadays guys have one wife (they'll have a good couple of affairs behind her back)
Yes but if you allow your husband more than 1 wife....he wont need to have an affair behind your back.....do you see ??? Islam protects everyone.

it's just a joke and as for the case you just mentioned- lol what about all the men who marry 4 wives despite their firsts NOT wanting it?
Permission is compulsory. A man who has wronged his wife or has wronged any of his wives by inequality of treatment.....may never enter Jannah.

Its harder for men cos Allah is so strict when it comes to this as well.

al_islam
01-30-2008, 03:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ummsara1108
I have to disagree, let a man have a baby, he'll never survive, let a man get an ada once a month, he'll not last long. And then load him with all the duties a woman has, he'll beg for help. Basicly men only have to worry about finances/job and most don't even do it willingly.
I meant something else my friend.

1 man = 100% if you have 2 wives they each get 50% of you, but yet they give you 100% each giving you 200%, how is that equal? The first wife would get 100% but when marrying 2 wives the man takes 50% and give it to another wife, therefore it's not equal, if the first wife gets 100% it would only be equal to give the 2 3 or 4 the same 100%, but it's impossible to do.

The koran states marry 1 2 3 or 4, IF YOU CAN TREAT THEM EQUAL, but SEEING YOU CAN NOT ONLY TAKE 1.
Relax ,,, breathe.....you are talking gibberish.

Now if Allahs law says I can have four wives. Then Alah will make it possible for me to give 4 wives 100% each.....do you see ?

truemuslim
01-30-2008, 05:23 PM

^..im sorry but i couldnt understand a single thing ur saying...

^^ wow i just saw that in a lecture of that one chinese shiekh.lol.

PLEASE STOP SAYING 'KORAN' ITS ALL>...bush talk...hilbilly..white hair...wierd talk...PLEASE!!!

ummsara1108
01-30-2008, 05:52 PM
I'm sorry you can't get the jist of my statement, if you give the first wife 100% and suddenly take 50% away to equally give 50% to the second wife that's not equal, your taking from the first to give to the second and so on...how does a woman go from 100% to 50% to 33.333% to 25%. That makes the first wife go from 100 to 25 if he had four wives., not equal.

truemuslim
01-30-2008, 05:55 PM
^ OOOOH..i get it... it doesnt matter tho...women will get the love and care and all ...rasulallah married alot of sisters and they were fine...he cared and loved them..thats all there is to it.

ummsara1108
01-30-2008, 06:00 PM
More gibberish

4 wives x's 7 days who gets one less day with him? or does he give them each 1 day and he gets 3 days to himself?

more gibberish

3 wives x's 7 days each gets two days with him and he gets one day to himself?

more gibberish

2 wives x's 7 days each gets 3 days and he gets 1 day to himself?

more gibberish

1 wife x's 7 days = 100%

truemuslim
01-30-2008, 06:02 PM
^ sorry to interupt ur gibberish but are you trying to convince them to marry one wife only?

ummsara1108
01-30-2008, 06:07 PM
^ OOOOH..i get it... it doesnt matter tho...women will get the love and care and all ...rasulallah married alot of sisters and they were fine...he cared and loved them..thats all there is to it.

So you don't want your husband to love you 100%, give you his all his everything, it's ok to share him after you put years into a marriage to build it up, to just have it interupted and changed in a matter of a day?

ummsara1108
01-30-2008, 06:08 PM
^ sorry to interupt ur gibberish but are you trying to convince them to marry one wife only?

I'm not trying to convince anyone, do as you will, but it's still not equal.

ummsara1108
01-30-2008, 06:10 PM
Ok as a mans right he can marry more than one? Then what about the men that do it behind or without permission from the other wives is that still equal?

truemuslim
01-30-2008, 06:12 PM
^ that is not equal... buuut im just saying... u said it urself (i thkn it was u not sure) marry 1, 2 ,3 or 4 if u can treat them equal...but if u cannot only 1..

ummsara1108
01-30-2008, 06:17 PM
^ that is not equal... buuut im just saying... u said it urself (i thkn it was u not sure) marry 1, 2 ,3 or 4 if u can treat them equal...but if u cannot only 1..
I've heard women say well I can't give him a child, so it's ok, no it's not! did he marry you only to produce...not you presonally, but come'on only when it happens to you will you remember what i said...

ummsara1108
01-30-2008, 06:18 PM
I'll be honest I obviously have issues on this matter, I only mean the best, i'm a good hearted and respectful person and well liked but i def. have my own opinion...

truemuslim
01-30-2008, 06:21 PM
^ lol i nko u a good hearted muslim sis. and if he can treat his wives wit respect marry ..but if he cant ..only 1..thats like the bestest thing ever to say lol. :w:

ummsara1108
01-30-2008, 06:23 PM
I'm not a muslim, but a muslim in training...lol

al_islam
01-30-2008, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ummsara1108
I'm not a muslim, but a muslim in training...lol
Subhanallah

Ok can I just say this whole thread is a jokey thread.

For me My One and Only will be worth 1,000 women to me.

Its about finding the right one and not about quantity rather quality.

as a side thing tho 4 are allowed, but i wouldnt be able to equally support four, and so i wont go there.

My One and Only shall be worth her weight in gold....dont need anything else.

peace

truemuslim
01-30-2008, 06:39 PM
^ yep...exactly

al_islam
01-30-2008, 06:42 PM
^ yep...exactly
darn that just killed the whole thread.

it was going soooo well as well..

o well ill jus go and throw a ball agenst a wall for the next few hours.....:p

ummsara1108
01-30-2008, 06:44 PM
Subhanallah

as a side thing tho 4 are allowed, but i wouldnt be able to equally support four, and so i wont go there.

peace

Nicely said, may god grant you your requests.

truemuslim
01-30-2008, 06:44 PM
what killed the thread

p.s. yep throwin a ball against the wall is so fun...i can stay at it for hours...if i dunt fall asleep the first 2 minutes

ummsara1108
01-30-2008, 06:47 PM
lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololol...

Noora
01-30-2008, 08:49 PM
women, cant live with us and cant live without us...so quit whining brothers and learn to live with it.

for the thread starter: If you think women are evil, then it takes one to know one....

truemuslim
01-30-2008, 10:39 PM
threads getting off topic...and chaca is lookin at it...

p.s. im not the one who asks a mod to close it...(juss keepin me rep up.lol)

-Elle-
02-01-2008, 04:44 PM
Subhanallah

peace
Couldn't you just say that in the first place instead of arguing with the sis?

I think what ummsara1108 meant(excuse me if im mistaken:)) is that not all men are capable of having four wives.Course it's halal;if you're capable of taking care of all four of them equally.

Not all men have that capability.Saying that all men do is a distinct sign of arrogance,but im sure you agree with the first phrase of this paragraph.

Some men can;or say they can,well,fine,more power to them.Allah(SWT) will be the ultimate judge.

Alright,i think a joke that goes on for 9 pages is way too much;go read other funny threads!:D

al_islam
02-02-2008, 03:34 AM
Couldn't you just say that in the first place and quite arguing with the sis?

Alright,i think a joke that goes on for 9 pages is way too much;go read other funny threads!:D

If I said it at the start, how would I get this thread to nine pages ?

Publicity.

I dont need to read other threads this is funny enough....actualy maybe Ill start another one.

truemuslim
02-02-2008, 03:52 AM
^ HAHAHAHAHA LOOOLLL 9 PAGES OF MISUNDERSTANDING>>>>i think...okey anyway i dunt wanna be a part of this future thread closed..bye

al_islam
02-02-2008, 04:15 AM
^ HAHAHAHAHA LOOOLLL 9 PAGES OF MISUNDERSTANDING>>>>i think...okey anyway i dunt wanna be a part of this future thread closed..bye
It snot misunderstanding.

the equation still proves women are evil.

its not going to close....much to come, 18 pages im thinking.

isnt it past ur bedtime ?

truemuslim
02-02-2008, 04:19 AM
It snot misunderstanding.

the equation still proves women are evil.

its not going to close....much to come, 18 pages im thinking.

isnt it past ur bedtime ?

no i meant cuz u said ... 'If I said it at the start, how would I get this thread to nine pages' meaning u said all that to make people keep posting to get it higher and higher..lol...im wrong i guess...

okey women are evil..i dunt care...im not going to go crazy bout a joke..lol..

and no...:skeleton::offended:

Um Idrees
02-02-2008, 05:10 AM
:sl:so evil attracts evil...

al_islam
02-02-2008, 05:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Um Idrees
:sl:so evil attracts evil...
Indeed.

I am pure evil

I Vaaant To suck Your Blood.

Muhuhahahahahahahaha

truemuslim
02-02-2008, 05:14 AM
:scared::scared::phew

al_islam
02-02-2008, 05:18 AM
Thats the count Dracula inside me.

Told you im a vampire...thats why im still awake.

mudsir
02-02-2008, 05:36 AM
men and women are both created by Allah(swt) and have goodness in them

al_islam
02-02-2008, 05:38 AM
Hmmmm

Maybe men were blessed with more goodness.

This is scientific, mate, try again.

Ebtisweetsam
02-02-2008, 05:54 AM
Hmmmm

Maybe men were blessed with more goodness.

This is scientific, mate, try again.
Allah SWT created man and women equally.... with DIFFERENT strengths and weaknesses..... strength for men obviously muscle, women: a bod and looks. :D:D:D

al_islam
02-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Allah SWT created man and women equally.... with DIFFERENT strengths and weaknesses..... strength for men obviously muscle, women: a bod and looks. :D:D:D
Hmm, I see your from the land of Oz.

I hear the toilets down under flush the wrong way round.

Im beginning to think your minds work the wrong way round too....:uuh:

truemuslim
02-02-2008, 08:34 PM
..not me...

Ummu Sufyaan
02-04-2008, 02:07 AM
i htink this thread gone too far :X

Abdul-Raouf
02-04-2008, 02:16 AM
Is this a humour thread....?

I think its beginnin to loose its humour....(if u think it had).

taybe smiler
02-04-2008, 09:59 AM
lol
We should find a small evil :P
men cannot dominate big evils

truemuslim
02-04-2008, 07:42 PM
wait wait let it go to 18 then start saying all dat!!!

Ebtisweetsam
02-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Hmm, I see your from the land of Oz.

I hear the toilets down under flush the wrong way round.

Im beginning to think your minds work the wrong way round too....:uuh:
Now dont u start on me..... from london eh? Dont let me go there....

united
02-06-2008, 02:53 PM
Women = Time x Money

Time = Money

Money = sqrt(Evil)

Women = [sqrt(evil)]^2

Women = Evil

the problem occurs when you find the square root of evil.
each positive number has 2 square roots, a positive and a negative. assuming that "evil" is a positive entity then there must be two roots. if one is women, i wonder what the other root is...

arabianprincess
02-07-2008, 04:59 AM
wow finally someone recognize it
omg u should see how i get my bros in trouble all the time :) :giggling:anyways i think we deserve and award for this rite... u need to have ceremony for this... so wat we r evil ........ that makes us more powerfulllllllll YAY for us:mmokay:

Cabdullahi
02-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Now dont u start on me..... from london eh? Dont let me go there....

Women arent evil BUT they have an urgency in them to nag and big up london what heck is australia???:giggling:

Ummu Sufyaan
02-07-2008, 08:57 AM
Women arent evil BUT they have an urgency in them to nag
okay becasue you men dont listen.

Cabdullahi
02-07-2008, 09:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11

okay becasue you men dont listen.

ahh! we dont listen okay fair enough but what ever happened to saying something or asking quietly just once not repeatedly saying stuff over and over again just once is enough!

Ummu Sufyaan
02-07-2008, 09:11 AM
because you men dont listen the first time.

Cabdullahi
02-07-2008, 09:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
because you men dont listen the first time.
SEE !!! that is what i call a pure toothache nagging ahh lol always on the look out for minor mistakes and faults and then to take advantage and nag:heated:

Ummu Sufyaan
02-07-2008, 09:26 AM
ooofff, you remind me of my brother!
what are you talking about, nagging? i answered to your statement.

you see this is what i dislike about men! turn around and make the women look bad!
can this thread be closed now?

Cabdullahi
02-07-2008, 09:30 AM
i think i should stop now annoying ppl
yes women do nag but only because men are lazy thats it no more talk about this

al_islam
02-07-2008, 09:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by united
the problem occurs when you find the square root of evil.
each positive number has 2 square roots, a positive and a negative. assuming that "evil" is a positive entity then there must be two roots. if one is women, i wonder what the other root is...
:salam:

Your close, but your wrong.

Before the thread gets closed, Im going to put you all out of your misery.

Mathemtical rules state that every root has a positve and negative outcome.

Now if you get positive square root of evil women (positive x negative = negative), then you get evil women.

HOWEVER, if you get negative square root of evil women then (negative x negative = positive), you get a postive root .... so good women DO exist.

Its just a brain buster, no need to start crying kids.

Dear Aussiewoman,

The day you guys figure out how to make you toilets flush the right way round, will be the day you have a decent case to present to me.

PS watch out for another controversial thread, coutsey of al_islam productions. (copyrighted)
Peace

------
02-07-2008, 09:49 AM

This is the HUMOUR section - please keep it humourous. :-\

guyabano
02-07-2008, 10:00 AM
oh boy... I thought, I'm in the humor section, and now I'm in the middle of a gender war. :hmm:

al_islam
02-07-2008, 10:03 AM
I Reiterate:

Now if you get positive square root of evil women (positive x negative = negative), then you get evil women.

HOWEVER, if you get negative square root of evil women then (negative x negative = positive), you get a postive root .... so good women DO exist.

Ebtisweetsam
02-07-2008, 10:22 AM

Dear Aussiewoman,

The day you guys figure out how to make you toilets flush the right way round, will be the day you have a decent case to present to me.

PS watch out for another controversial thread, coutsey of al_islam productions. (copyrighted)
Peace
I think Id like to have the last word here b4 this thread really DOES get closed:
Firstly London Boy: No wonder u only have one rep...... u dont even know what peace is, starting up this silly thread....
Secondly... u and ur toilets flush the right way garbage... urs must flush over ur head or something.... ive been to three different countries, and they all fluch the same way.
And thirdly, read these stats, and u'll learn a little about ur little gross city:
During Autumn of 2000, a team of scientists at the Department of Forensics at University College London removed a row of passenger seats from a Central Line tube carriage for analysis into cleanliness. Despite London Underground's claim that the interior of their trains are cleaned on a regular basis, the scientists made some alarming discoveries.

The analysis was broken down. This is what was found on the surface of the seats:

. 4 types of hair sample (human, mouse, rat, dog)

. 7 types of insect (mostly fleas, mostly alive)

. vomit originating from at least 9 separate people

. human urine originating from at least 4 separate people

. human excrement

. rodent excrement

. human semen

When the seats were taken apart, they found:

the remains of 6 mice

. the remains of 2 large rats

. 1 previously unheard of fungus

It is estimated that by holding one of the armrests, you are transferring, to your body, the natural oils and sweat from as many as 400 different people. It is estimated that it is generally healthier to smoke five cigarettes a day than to travel for one hour a day on the London Underground.

It is far more hygienic to wipe your hand on the inside of a recently flushed toilet bowl before eating, than to wipe your hand on a London Underground seat before eating.
:threadclo

al_islam
02-07-2008, 10:30 AM
I dont use the London Underground anways, I wouldnt know.

keyword:

HUMOUR THREAD

- Qatada -
02-07-2008, 10:44 AM

Just don't mess about plz.. otherwise it'll have to be closed. Jazak Allah khayr everyone.

united
02-07-2008, 04:21 PM
I Reiterate:

it should be "case solved"
but complex roots also exist... and this isnt a simple matter :p

Muezzin
02-07-2008, 04:25 PM
All right, it looks like everybody has had a laugh, and the mathematical equation has finally been balanced.

Time to close it before a war breaks out.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.