/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Worlds Strangest Buildings!!!

truemuslim
12-27-2007, 09:55 PM
:sl:

these r so wierd...

look at this robot building....daaaaannng....

this ones called the dancing building...

^^^ ...

^^^ WoW

this ones the 'bubble building'

this one is juss a beach hut but it looks wierd...

lol this is the most cramped apartment...

sucks for these ppl...

heres a better one...

ma fave... look even the trees are upside down!

^^^ umm... very wierd earthquake??hehe

this one was BUILT upside down...

i think upsode down buildings is like the new style??...

underwater hotel??? here... imagine it... u sleepin...suddenly the glass breakes...sucks for u...hehe..btw this is in dubai...

this right here is people taking down an underwater restaraunt... i got pics of it acutally under there...but im not gonna show u....

JK...

i wonder if theres sharks here...? if so...they betta RUUUUUUUUUUN...

who would actually go underwater juss to eat? lol

^^^ this needs to do a lil bit more of a split then those people.... well like always...sux 4 em...

SLIIIDE!!!!
lol

what if this piece actually does fall...

HUH...

ooh this look lika fishy... oh speaking of which!

lol

one craaazzzy city in here...

is this next one supposed to be like an illusion?

i guess reeeaaally skinny people are the only ones allowed...?

dubai...

ummm a strong person lives here?

^^ wow...

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
12-27-2007, 09:56 PM
anyone got anymore?

adeeb
12-28-2007, 06:21 AM
wow... are those buildings really exist??? where... or it just illusion?? :zip::-\:-\:-\

*WhisSPeR...*
12-28-2007, 06:42 AM
that's what i'm wondering:happy:

Wicked:okay:

where are the location of these buildings???:muddlehea:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
guyabano
12-28-2007, 09:51 AM
It's amazing to see, what kind of ideas Architects have sometimes.

Thanks for sharing

czgibson
12-28-2007, 10:10 AM
Greetings,

Amazing stuff - thanks for sharing. I like the upside-down ones best as well.

Here's something slightly different - someone actually got planning permission for this, after a six year battle. Who knows why:

More fishiness:

See here for more:

Eccentric buildings

Peace

crayon
12-28-2007, 10:22 AM
I love the bubble building!!!

snakelegs
12-28-2007, 10:28 AM
now this is coooool!

it annoys me though how there are no labels telling where the buildings are.

rozeena
12-28-2007, 10:44 AM
i love the underwater hotel its soo beautifull.

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-28-2007, 10:53 AM
Assalam o Allikum
wow intresting thread, those buildings are cool/weird/funky lol dont really know how to describe them... but which one would you live in?

The Ruler
12-28-2007, 01:28 PM
Snakelegs: Ditto. Would you like to join your finances with mine so that we can buy that red dragon apartment?

Cool buildings.

Shorty x
12-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Salaam brothers and sisters

wow i was amazed by them buildings, they are just so amazing, ive added another to do list on my things to do before i die....... 'visit the underwater hotel, 'inshallah' that just looks mind blowing.

Salaam

truemuslim
12-28-2007, 08:26 PM
LOL... actually i would live in the basket... lol jk... oh you guys posted some more.. i saw those but forgot to post them.. sorry lol... and yes they are real buildins in real places (mostly china) but i sorta didnt feel like doing that.. sorry lol... oh btw the ones i didnt write anything aboutthem means i was either i was speechless or i was too lazy to type... do u kno how boring it is to post all those pics? lol... well its worth it...

i think... i will show u which one i would like to live in... juss wait till i come back..thanks

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-29-2007, 11:51 AM
heres a few more i found...

^^^Forest Spiral - Hundertwasser Building
Located in Darmstadt and built by Friedensreich Hundertwasser, the famous Austrian architect and painter. The Hundertwasser house "Waldspirale" with 105 apartments, wraps around a landscaped courtyard with a running stream

The Football House
Located in Blantyre, Malawi the Football House was built by Dutch Architect Jan Sonkie as his residence.

The Bubble House
Located in Tourettes-sur-Loup, France, and was designed by the Hungarian architect Antti Lovag. At 35 years old, it has already been listed by the French ministry of culture as an historic monument.

Thin House - London
Though there are quite a few thin houses exist around the globe, this particular Thin House is located in London, UK.

The Pod House
Located in Rochester, New York the Pod House (also know as the Mushroom House) design was inspired by the plant Queen Anne’s Lace.

The Story Book House
Located in Olalla, Washington, the Story Book House was created as a homage to Hansel & Gretel.

czgibson
12-29-2007, 03:21 PM
Greetings,

Wow - some brilliant ones there, (¯¨›Åÿê§hå‹&# 16 8;¯), thanks for those. What an enjoyable thread this is turning out to be.

I think that Thin House looks so cramped!

Peace

glo
12-29-2007, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Wow - some brilliant ones there, (¯¨›Åÿê§h勨¯), thanks for those. What an enjoyable thread this is turning out to be.

I think that Thin House looks so cramped!

Peace
Surely you couldn't even get a double bed in that Thin House!
Unless the perspective gives a wrong impression it doesn't look much wider than a car width!

amirah_87
12-29-2007, 03:33 PM
MashaAllaah some interesting pics!!

format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim

this one was BUILT upside down...

.. I remember seeing this one on the news a few months back. It wasn't actually built like that, it was once a full block-office building. What you see there is the process of it being demolished downside-up. Which is rather ingenious in itself I have to say.

~Taalibah~
12-29-2007, 10:26 PM
Pretty amazing eh? Wish i knew what part of the world they are. Got some pics like this in an e-mail sometime ago, i'll see ifi find it.

Nájlá
12-30-2007, 12:52 PM
these images are just amazing even though that their werid but i like them i like the ones that are upside down the best and i like the hotel in the sea...its just amazing i'll try to look for some more

adeeb
12-30-2007, 01:35 PM
strange buildings aren't they??

but nice to see and discuss....

umar113
12-30-2007, 05:17 PM
o!! i visited one of the upside down ones when i was small!!! i still remember that it was in a summer vacation and i went to visit it with me family like 4-5 yrs ago!!
i remember that the site was real nice!

umar113
12-30-2007, 05:21 PM
i visited the one with the upside down tree. i even have picures of it.
if i find it, ill upload it!!

truemuslim
12-31-2007, 10:01 PM
^^^ dang u r so lucky... u actually went to it... the most almost intresting buillding i might go to is the white house...as a school field trip...
they shud flip it...lol jk...

lol ¯¨›Åÿê§hå‹&# 168 ;¯ the second pic is more of a soccer house than a 'football house' but ok... thanks

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-31-2007, 10:06 PM
lol ¯¨›Åÿê§h勨¯ the second pic is more of a soccer house than a 'football house' but ok... thanks
nah its FOOTBALL... lol soccer is the american term.. here in england football will always be football :okay:
but an awesome thread you created! all credit to you :)

truemuslim
12-31-2007, 10:10 PM
^^ ok..thanks...

do u have soccer in england?

جوري
12-31-2007, 10:10 PM
wow.. I really enjoy architecture.. I think it is the form of art I admire the most.. I mean I don't think there is one painting in the Guggenheim that is worth a second look.. I think the architecture of the building is pure brilliance... a wonderful combo of science and art...
A shame my ole man always thought civil engineering was a career for men.. If I had a few yrs under my built I'd go probably go for a few more degrees..

thanks for sharing dear sis

:w:

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-31-2007, 10:14 PM
^^ ok..thanks...

do u have soccer in england?

'soccer' is the american word for football.

truemuslim
12-31-2007, 10:19 PM
oh sorry i forgot what to post as where i wanna live...here is where i wanna live...

^^ lol jk yea right...
this is my true...hmm...wanna live in home..

lol jk..i joke too much dunt i? lol...lol...lol...aint i annoying...jk..anyway i dont like rich... its too... hmm... rich... and non rasullallahish.. here is what i really think looks good...
here...

lol u kno..u live u die.. its all good... no need to waste this life making all dis stacks&#3720of20money - when u can use this test life to do all this

and get this... (woops i aint got no pics of heavan... inshallah later...lol)

well anyway bye

truemuslim
12-31-2007, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by (¯¨›Åÿê§h勨¯)
'soccer' is the american word for football.
aiight u confused me there 4 a sec..but im wit u now... what i actually meant was umm... football?:-[

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-31-2007, 10:23 PM
wow... more great pics.. i always enjoy reading/seeing your posts...
does someone actually live in that doggy house? clever design anyhow...

Rana0614
12-31-2007, 10:29 PM

thats an apartment building... each floor is one apartment, and each one revolves at slow speed..

haha i love this one..

And this is an interesting article that was sent to me... I'm a little skeptical, but I'll see what you guys think.

[all the buildings are in dubai btw.]

truemuslim
12-31-2007, 10:32 PM
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG ^^^.... those r so amazing thank!... cool bubble building...wow the future is coming too fast...kinda like when they say humans mite be able to move to mars...scaaarryy.... doubt it tho...anway thanks ayesha...

truemuslim
12-31-2007, 10:33 PM
here wait i got more..

truemuslim
12-31-2007, 10:37 PM

^^^ummm....pretty?

underwater hotel ^^^

thanks

truemuslim
12-31-2007, 10:38 PM
btw these too are also in dubai...all of em ^^

MaiCarInMtl
01-03-2008, 08:53 PM

This is called Habitat 67. It's here in Montreal. I'd love to see the apartments in there. Very 60s architecture.

I should find a picture of our Olympic stadium.... It looks weird and it's a worthless building! LOL!

truemuslim
01-04-2008, 02:27 AM
lol ^^ thanks

truemuslim
01-04-2008, 02:39 AM
sometimes i juss wonder...are these buildings real?

think back when they used to look like this..

^^^ and now look at them... wow...

people get so much more modern... the oldest and most modern at the same time building...amazing thing...umm is it a building? i dunno... whatever...we all kno what it is...someone guess.... and i will post the pic l8r

Nájlá
01-07-2008, 07:02 PM
thank u all all these images are just amazing i cant chose which 1 i like the best i like them all.. waiting for more

Souljette
01-09-2008, 06:47 PM
Salamualikum...wowwww sum of these buildings are mindddd blowin and mannn dubai is building stuff evrydayy...i live here nd trst me u wuldn't wanna live here at times lol..construction evrywhere..pass by the twin towers see hte burj dubai mst of the time..bt it shows tht the day of judgement is coming closer and closer..dey made liek the palm beach nd so many things dere wrkin on..i dnt knw wht dye doin ..

smile
01-10-2008, 02:39 PM
some of these buildings are so cool

truemuslim
01-10-2008, 10:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smile
some of these buildings are so cool
Edit: Most

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.