/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sheikh Saleh Al-Fawzan

abdulrahman114
12-31-2007, 04:43 AM
Assalaamu alaykum all,

Is Sheikh Saleh Al-Fawzan a Hanbali? I've tried looking elsewhere, but I can't ever come up with anything. I suppose also it could be that there are different ways to spell his, and other scholars', names. So, it's kinda hit and miss depending on what you type in the search box. I am very interested in his "Book of Tawheed". Has anyone read it? What are your thoughts, opinions?

Wasslaam,

Abdur-Rahman ibn Lundeen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Yoosuf
01-03-2008, 01:27 PM
Wa Alaikumussalaam Wa Rahmatulaah,

Masha Allaah the book is excellent I highly recommend it.

MinAhlilHadeeth
01-03-2008, 01:41 PM
:wasalamex:

As far as I know, he studied all four schools of fiqh, and obtained a masters and a docterate in the field of fiqh from the college of sharee'ah at the University of Imaam Muhammad ibn Sa'ood in Riyaadh.

And I don't believe he blindly follows any of them, but it could be that he is influenced more by the Hanbali madhhab as that's usually the first madhhab that they're taught in Sa'oodi.

Which book of Tawheed are you referring to? His shar7 of Kitaab at-Tawheed (of Muhammad ibn 'Abdul-Wahhaab), or his own Kitaab at-Tawheed? I recommend both, as I own copies of both and they are very beneficial, mashaAllaah.

jzcasejz
01-03-2008, 02:52 PM
wa'Alaykukum Salaam wa-Rahmatullaah!

format_quote Originally Posted by abdulrahman114
I am very interested in his "Book of Tawheed". Has anyone read it? What are your thoughts, opinions?
Are you talking about that chunky blue book where he explains Kitaab at-Tahweed. This one:

If so, then I'll suggest you to get hold of that book as the way it is organised makes it very easy to benefit from that book. Very good book... :thumbs_up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abdulrahman114
01-03-2008, 06:04 PM
Assalaamu alaykum all,

Thanks for responding. I was indeed talking about his own "Book of Oneness of Allah". Not the commentary on Abdul-Wahhab's work, although I'm thinking about that one too. In fact I'm thinking about all three of them. I have a few other books on Tawheed, but I don't think you can ever get enough of these kinds of books as long as they're authentic. Thanks again for responding.

Wassalaam,

Abdur-Rahman ibn Lundeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.