/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Escape.

sadia
09-24-2005, 02:16 PM
i bang on the walls that surround me, trap me.
yet the harder i bang,no one seems to hear or see me.
i look around the myself and at the walls that have caught me.
no one can hear my calling, and the more i kick at these walls ,i dont find them falling.
then a thought takes me and i begin to let my anger fade. and i sit quietly and to the thought my attention i gave.
suddenly the atmosphere within the four walls became calmer, and i recited the thought over,each time more harder.
then the walls that had trapped me for so long, now fell as though they were made of sand and not stone.
my eyes looked at the sky above me, and i uttered a praise to the one that made me.
i wasnt in THEIR wrath, I LET them take me there, i was the one that showed fear, forgetting that all this time with me my lord was here.WITH ME.

and as i took a step to go, they surrounded me from every corner, i saw each hate-filled face in turn. the cruel faces. and i felt my heart that started racing.
then i shouted the words, the thought that set me free, the one that let me be,let me believe.
then their expressions took a turn, the cruelty went and shock over took them. then they moved back a pace, i had won the final battle, i won this race!
THEY saw me change, becoming stronger some how, and now they knew the thought that i said out loud.
and passed them i went to go, did they stop me? no.

if you were trapped, then you'll know what i said, for you too uttered the same words that i too had said.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mariayam
09-24-2005, 02:20 PM
That's really good piece of writing. Has a lot of meaning mashallah.

Abu Hannah
09-25-2005, 01:48 AM
you got skills kid,ma sh Allah,wa salam

sadia
09-25-2005, 11:51 AM
JZK for the comments sisters.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu-Dalha
09-25-2005, 11:55 AM
Walahi that was awesome,it was like I could hear someone saying that and the repitition and so forth plain beautiful.It'll even sound much better when rapped.

sadia
09-26-2005, 06:38 PM
lol, im working on that actually. anyways JZK for the feedback.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.