/* */

PDA

View Full Version : glory,praise and thanks to Allah

sadia
09-24-2005, 03:14 PM
Allah guides me
for he is the only, the eternal that created me, and knows what i conceal in my heart,knows my deepest fears and knows what desires can tear me apart.
each day i thank the most high,praise the most high.glory is indeed to him.
each day i strive and for that each day becomes more alive.
nothing do i take for granted, no thanks, no praise do i forget and repatence is regularly chanted.
i thank Allah for the clean water that i drink, that i bathe in, that i do wudu in for namaaz.
i praise Allah for making the sun,moon and stars, and the beautiful words of the Quran.
i praise Allah who created the grass so green, and the sky so blue and who created both me and you.
glory be to Allah for giving me the ears to hear the spiritually cleansing azan.
the eyes to see the beautiful chapters of the Quran, and the mouth to read the verses for namaaz.
glory,praise and thanks to ALLAH!!!

i wrote this especially for young children, but then i think we can benefit from it too.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sista Farzana
09-25-2005, 04:06 PM
Subhanallah!!!!!!! I'm actually spechles!!!!
Marshallah!!!!!!

libyanhero
09-25-2005, 04:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sadia
Allah guides me
for he is the only, the eternal that created me, and knows what i conceal in my heart,knows my deepest fears and knows what desires can tear me apart.
each day i thank the most high,praise the most high.glory is indeed to him.
each day i strive and for that each day becomes more alive.
nothing do i take for granted, no thanks, no praise do i forget and repatence is regularly chanted.
i thank Allah for the clean water that i drink, that i bathe in, that i do wudu in for namaaz.
i praise Allah for making the sun,moon and stars, and the beautiful words of the Quran.
i praise Allah who created the grass so green, and the sky so blue and who created both me and you.
glory be to Allah for giving me the ears to hear the spiritually cleansing azan.
the eyes to see the beautiful chapters of the Quran, and the mouth to read the verses for namaaz.
glory,praise and thanks to ALLAH!!!

i wrote this especially for young children, but then i think we can benefit from it too.

Mashallah sister thats beautiful

Khayal
09-25-2005, 05:06 PM
:sl:

MashaAllah, nice sharing.. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Intifada
09-25-2005, 05:29 PM
alsalam alkum

my name is fowsiyo ahmed

- Qatada -
09-25-2005, 05:44 PM
wa 'alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum sister, do you want to post on the introduction area. at the top left hand corner - it should say new topic and you can introduce yourself there insha Allah.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.