/* */

PDA

View Full Version : pain and drama

Mr. Baldy
01-06-2008, 12:58 AM
salaam y'all i know i havent posted here in a while, but, heres a little something something, which i just wrote and inshallah have plans to record.

this is a cold cold world, everybody too busy to head the lords word, they hear me and wonder why, me no lie, i wanna live my life, and in the next make it to paradise, dont wanna end up in hades, thats why im behaving, lord guide me straight, i dont want to end up astray, hey we all prisoners, ask shorty him a hustler, an angel come to him and said 'take this, it'll set you free', but what the angel gave him was poison, and now shorty's doping, the young thugs choking, searching for endorphins, shorty's searching for diablo.

hook:

yo, even though we falling for now, in the next we be balling in the next fo' sho',
yo, even though we falling for now, in the next we be balling in the next fo' sho',

a moslem stressed out, a moslem wanna get out, hear me shout, shouting with me voice till death do us part, and they carry me to my final resting place, heavenly lord give me faith, diablo talk like he want me dead, dont he know im invincible t'ill my time up,

throughout all this struggles we have to hustle to survive, time before i die,
throughout all this struggles we have to hustle to survive, time before i die.

its a shame man, can you understand pain man, the way we gain man, i write words deep, to make you weep, make you wanna cry, make your soul commit suicide and fly away, all the way back to the creator, players say the standard is too high, the test is heated heavy like fire, the rest beated everybody's desire

diablo got me living for today not preparing for tomorow, when im under, time up so fast like lightning and thunder,
diablo got me living for today not preparing for tomorow, when im under, time up so fast like lightning and thunder,

a brother going crazy, latley the situations im facing, got me tripping all over, so'a, so'a got to keep moving on, wid'a me boots on, a brother got to get his words out there, make sure they hear me, coz we all inmates in gods prison, a moslem stressing, but im never about to reach for that wesson, listen this the greatest lesson, praise god, allah the majesty, saying he doesnt exist is the greatest tragedy, riddle me where we came from answer me, without cracking on theory

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Souljette
01-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Mashallahhh clappin clappin*

Pen Marks
07-08-2008, 06:50 PM
:bump:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.