/* */

PDA

View Full Version : AS- level exams! starting tomo!

aadil77
01-08-2008, 04:46 PM
:sl:

Hope this thread is aproved before tomorow(wednesday),

:DBrothers and Sisters please make dua for me and everyone who has exams within the next few weeks, Jazakhallah

Ive got two maths modules straight after each other tomo:hiding:

Anyone else got exams?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Hanbali
01-08-2008, 04:56 PM
:salamext:

Mocks in 2 weeks insha'Allah.

Mikayeel
01-08-2008, 05:02 PM
i got my biology and maths on tuesday!!, inshallah i will pray for me and everyone who reads this ur prayers are much needed!. but maths is fairly easy(AQA decision). its biology, soo much to learn!

Danah
01-08-2008, 08:37 PM
May allah guide you all to the best in sha allah.
alhumdulilah I finished my finals, hope you will finish them easily as well.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Whatsthepoint
01-08-2008, 11:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamada
i got my biology and maths on tuesday!!, inshallah i will pray for me and everyone who reads this ur prayers are much needed!. but maths is fairly easy(AQA decision). its biology, soo much to learn!
ture. Math is easy, it's all common sense, whereas biology is loads and loads of information. Nerd stuff.

I can't make a dua, but I strongly hope you all pass the exams with great success.

Mikayeel
01-09-2008, 01:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
ture. Math is easy, it's all common sense, whereas biology is loads and loads of information. Nerd stuff.

I can't make a dua, but I strongly hope you all pass the exams with great success.
thanks for your words of kindness:)

aadil77
01-09-2008, 07:17 PM

Just had core 1 and core2 exams!!
Core 1 was good alhamdollillah:D, core 2 :( ...... the last page just messed me over

Mikayeel
01-09-2008, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

Core 1 was good alhamdollillah:D, core 2 :( ...... the last page just messed me over
salaam bro
you did double maths? all my friends had theirs 2day, they thought it was oke so inshallah you have done well

aadil77
01-09-2008, 08:14 PM
salaam bro
you did double maths? all my friends had theirs 2day, they thought it was oke so inshallah you have done well
yes im doing further maths and i cant afford to mess up, core 2 was tricky:exhausted

aljawaad
01-09-2008, 08:17 PM
May Allah help all those who gt der exams by easin fings 4 'em.. Make dua first den mke effort..

x-samia-x
01-09-2008, 09:49 PM
i had biology 2day! and tuesday unit one next thursday insha'Allah. (chemistry is not my strong point)

=(

Mikayeel
01-09-2008, 09:51 PM
samia what bio board u doin? i do OCR nd got mine next tuesday. how was the paper anyway?

x-samia-x
01-09-2008, 09:55 PM
im doing edexcel. Alhamdulillah it wasnt too bad. some wording of the questions were confusing. and u had to think twice b4 answering. i like biology :D
lol my post didnt make sense up there!!! =(

i have chemistry on next thursday insha'Allah!! not tuesday =S its nonsense. im so tired.

if our course overlaps.. can help :)

al_islam
01-09-2008, 10:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x-samia-x
im doing edexcel. Alhamdulillah it wasnt too bad. some wording of the questions were confusing. and u had to think twice b4 answering. i like biology :D
lol my post didnt make sense up there!!! =(

i have chemistry on next thursday insha'Allah!! not tuesday =S its nonsense. im so tired.

if our course overlaps.. can help :)
Good luck to you too....

revise for chem tho.

praying4jannah
01-10-2008, 01:00 PM
salaam... i had my sociology AS exam.. on family and households. i found it okayyyyy.. questions were okay.. did ne1 else hv dis exam?? i got re and english cmin up 2... ahh exams r sooo stressfull. lol. x

Mikayeel
01-10-2008, 04:11 PM
yep indeed they are!, but they usually stressfull because people leave the revision till the last bit(including me):P

praying4jannah
01-10-2008, 04:27 PM
lol yes i agree. i started jus a week proir to my exams.. and jus wish i had started wayyyyyy b4.. because now i know that no matta HOW hard i revise.. i wont b able 2 gain the results i want.. and could achieve.

x-samia-x
01-10-2008, 05:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_islam
Good luck to you too....

revise for chem tho.
thank u!
still cant pm.. i shud post more

chemistry is =|
past papers pratise i guess :)

afriend2
01-13-2008, 11:15 AM

Assalamu Alaikum,

C1 was still hard for me, and that's saying something. I heard C2 was nasty though :offended:

I hope that you're all not like me, distracting myself with other things rather than revising.

Mikayeel
01-13-2008, 01:28 PM
TUESDAY is the day for me OOH NO!, biology paper 1 and maths decision.. any on in here doing these modules?

aadil77
01-13-2008, 09:33 PM

I had physics on friday, didn't feel too good about it:nervous::hiding:

anyone else had aqa physics?

afriend2
01-14-2008, 11:49 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,

format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
*cough* yeah...Maybe you'll revise now? :D

All the best with the next one :okay:

Haha one day earlier, don't worry bro, don't do what she^ did and focus and insha'Allah you'll make it through!
:cry: It wasn't my fault...

I had physics on friday, didn't feel too good about it:nervous::hiding:

anyone else had aqa physics?
Physics? Why would anyone take that :muddlehea

aadil77
01-14-2008, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dévoué
Assalamu Alaikum,

:cry: It wasn't my fault...

Physics? Why would anyone take that :muddlehea
don't worry sis, its not a girls subject:shade:

Ibn Al Aqwa
01-14-2008, 08:23 PM
ah man, one of the best decisions i ever made was backing out of A-Levels...

...WaSalaam...

Mikayeel
01-14-2008, 08:36 PM
guys My 2 exams are tommorow!! so who ever reads this message can you please make dua for me in ur next prayer!:):), as i will need it:P... but inshallah i have the confident to do well:)!!, with the help of allah i'll be strong as stone;)

afriend2
01-15-2008, 09:14 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,

don't worry sis, its not a girls subject:shade:
:mmokay: I'll just ignore that for now...

format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Yeah it is ... She's capable, she just thinks it's too easy for her. :D

eh? :p
:D You really think that?

format_quote Originally Posted by -Ibn Al Aqwa-
No fair, how come you had a choice!!

Mikayeel
01-15-2008, 04:25 PM
i just had my biology and maths paper! hamdulilah i was very pleased with biology, but maths i am not to sure bout it.....

aadil77
01-15-2008, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Ibn Al Aqwa-

...WaSalaam...
You sure bro? , I'd hate to end up doing some btec or course, so what what are you doing now then?

praying4jannah
01-15-2008, 06:31 PM
wohooo ma last 2 exams ar tommorow.. english lit and re!! inshallah :-) had sociology research methods 2dai.. apparently the easiest sociology a level paper my teacher (an examiner) sed.. wish i had revised earlier...

x-samia-x
01-15-2008, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by praying4jannah
wohooo ma last 2 exams ar tommorow.. english lit and re!! inshallah :-) had sociology research methods 2dai.. apparently the easiest sociology a level paper my teacher (an examiner) sed.. wish i had revised earlier...
*hugs* wil be ok Insha'Allah :statisfie

x-samia-x
01-15-2008, 06:36 PM
i just had my biology and maths paper! hamdulilah i was very pleased with biology, but maths i am not to sure bout it.....
masha'Allah, sounds good.

i have chemistry on thursday insha'Allah. am (extremley/extremely???) *coughs* VERY nervous

(so much so, i'm forgetting how to spell...)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.