/* */

PDA

View Full Version : LI elections.lol

truemuslim
01-10-2008, 05:24 AM
Assalamu Alaikum... this thread is NOT meant to offend ANYONE... and thats why its in the 'puzzles and humor' section... lets begin... we...i mean U will make your own list of these but filled in wit the names... easy? k... good.

Funniest person =
Smartest Person =
Oldest Person =
Youngest person =
...quietest person... =
Talks most = (please dont say me?lol jk go ahead..if its true tho)
Most annoying = we all know this one...truemuslim.lol (NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE!)
Most Helpful = *coughwoodrowcough*

and this is all i can think of right now..its 12:30 so night.

if u got anymore we can do go ahead and add them...

p.s. im not voting. :)

:w::w::w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
01-10-2008, 05:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
...quietest person... =
how to determine this? A person with "0" post?:exhausted

truemuslim
01-10-2008, 05:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
how to determine this? A person with "0" post?:exhausted
lol.. maybe but u know those quiet ppl that are registered but are rarely heard... u kno? thanks :w:

rozeena
01-10-2008, 04:37 PM
i think:

funniest person= brother Harun and chacha jalebi veri funni readin der post ALWAYS makes me lauf.lol

oldest person=Brother Woodrow( sorri if im rong) :embarrass

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
01-10-2008, 10:47 PM
^^^ lol yea chaca is funny.. i dunt kno harun tho...

Woodrow
01-10-2008, 11:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rozeena
i think:

funniest person= brother Harun and chacha jalebi veri funni readin der post ALWAYS makes me lauf.lol

oldest person=Brother Woodrow( sorri if im rong) :embarrass
I am not old. But I do remember when the Great Wall of China was just a picket fence.

I probably am the oldest one here. So, you are not rong (wrong).

Umm Yoosuf
01-10-2008, 11:07 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaah,

I know this thread is made with a genuine intention however, I think it would be better suited in the private forums (i.e sister’s section and brother’s section) then in the main forum. I don’t think it’s appropriate for members of the opposite gender to say such things like “I think such and such sister is really smart:coolalien” or “such and such brother is real funny:giggling:”

From pass experience these kind of threads get out of control- where free mixing and a lot of chit chat takes place.

Jazakallaahu Khayr :)

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.