/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Clarifaction about some aspects of the Hearafter

AntiKarateKid
01-10-2008, 05:59 PM
Hey guys. One of my Muslim friends brought up something that bugs me. We know that in heaven there are going to be servants and other people for you as your reward but are those people created just to serve you? My friend commented that it would be a pretty bleak life being created to serve a person for eternity. Your thoughts on this issue?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Thabit
01-14-2008, 02:56 AM

Assalam Alaikum brother,

first of all, why is your friend concerned about the servants in Paradise? :D let him be concerned on how to win and enter Paradise :)

actually they are created to serve the righteous people in heaven, and serve them with love, not proffessionaly like here, and remember there wont be any hatred in Paradise that will create any of those thoughts

(He cannot be questioned as to what He does, while they will be questioned)

Surat Al-Anbiya' Ayah 23

take care

Z-Blade
01-14-2008, 03:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
Hey guys. One of my Muslim friends brought up something that bugs me. We know that in heaven there are going to be servants and other people for you as your reward but are those people created just to serve you? My friend commented that it would be a pretty bleak life being created to serve a person for eternity. Your thoughts on this issue?
:sl:,

I have heard these servants will actually be non-Muslim children who have died before puberty, Allah knows if this is true.

And no, it is not bleak at all, since no matter what you are doing in Paradise, you'll be happy! Just like the angels who serve Allah 24/7 and have no will of their own, yet they are happy and content as Allah has made them that way. And He is able to do all things and He is Most Merciful and Most Wise.

Wassalam.

Abu Thabit
01-14-2008, 03:28 AM
w'salam Z-Blade,

actually the servants are created specially for Paradise, while non Muslim children they are tested in the hereafter, if they obeyed they enter paradise and if not they wont,

I read this fatwa for Ibn Baaz may Allah's mercy be upon him, if anyone got more precise info please share it with us,

wa jazakum Allah khayra

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Z-Blade
01-14-2008, 04:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Thabit
w'salam Z-Blade,

actually the servants are created specially for Paradise, while non Muslim children they are tested in the hereafter, if they obeyed they enter paradise and if not they wont,

I read this fatwa for Ibn Baaz may Allah's mercy be upon him, if anyone got more precise info please share it with us,

wa jazakum Allah khayra
:sl:,

I see, jazakallahu khayran akhi for clarifying about the servants. As for non-Muslim children, that's not correct bro. This life is the only test, after it, there is no more tests but just Judgment. And here's the evidence for the fact that all children will go to Paradise:

"As for children of non-Muslims, they are similar to the children of Muslims with respect to their entry into Paradise. An-Nawawi said, "This is the sound view held by the eminent scholars, and it is supported by Allah's words, 'We will not punish anyone until We have sent a Messenger.' (Qur'an 17.15) Now if an adult is not punished for the reason that the truth did not reach him, it is far more reasonable to assume that a child will not be punished."

From The Child in Islam by Norma Tarazi (p.86-87):
Someone asked the Prophet (SAW), "Who are in Paradise?" He replied: "Prophets are in Paradise, martyrs are in Paradise, infants are in Paradise, and children buried alive are in Paradise." (Abu Dawud, 2515).

In a long hadith, the Prophet (SAW) spoke about a dream in which two heavenly guides showed him Hell and Paradise and their inhabitants. When he asked them about the meaning of the figures he had seen in both places, they replied in detail. Among their explanations was the following: "...the tall man whom you saw in the Garden is Abraham, and as for the children who were around him, every child dies on fitrah (the true religion)." At that, some Muslims said, "O Messenger of Allah, and the children of the idolaters?" The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said, "And the children of the idolaters as well..." (Bukhari, 9.171)."

http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum....islam&tid=5931

Wassalam.

al_islam
01-14-2008, 04:26 AM
salam

I read about the hereafter that only 1 of 73 sects is going into jannah.

Firstly are these muslimsects ?

Any one have a reference for this ?

جوري
01-14-2008, 05:28 AM
each creation is made in a special way.. I can't imagine not going to sleep yet sharks never sleep... I can't imagine hibernating for 7 months but bears do.. I can't withstand the heat for two minutes yet hell has 19 angels guard over the kuffar.. I can't imagine worshiping each minute of every hour yet that is what the heaven is full of angels in worship or in prostration.. Do you wonder of the state of affairs of things currently in creation? take a shark out of water and put it to sleep?

:w:

Abu Thabit
01-14-2008, 09:38 AM
w'salam al_islam,

I kindly ask you to check those links for the answer your looking for

http://islamqa.com/index.php?ref=105...ية

http://islamqa.com/index.php?ref=206...ية

http://islamqa.com/index.php?ref=901...ية

brother Z-Blade

check those links

http://islamqa.com/index.php?ref=649...ين

http://islamqa.com/index.php?ref=431...ين

sorry brothers and sisters for just putting the links instead of copying the answers because it will be a very long thread if I did that, and may Allah guide us to whats best for us

:w:

sur
01-14-2008, 11:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
Angels r also created & never get fed up with work they r given so will be those servents. Ever obedient & never tyring. Allah knows best.

sur
01-14-2008, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_islam
salam

I read about the hereafter that only 1 of 73 sects is going into jannah.

Firstly are these muslimsects ?

Any one have a reference for this ?
Abu Dawood:-
Book 035, Hadith Number 4579.
------------------------------
Chapter : Not known.

Narated By AbuHurayrah : The Prophet (pbuh) said: The Jews were split up into seventy-one or seventy-two sects; and the Christians were split up into seventy one or seventy-two sects; and my community will be split up into seventy-three sects.

Imam Abu Dawood (Rahimahullah) concerning the division of the Muslim Ummah into seventy- three sects in his Sunan (3/4580, English edn) said:
Abu Amir al- Hawdhani said, "Mu'awiyah ibn Abi Sufyan (may Allah be pleased with him) stood among us and said, 'Beware! The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stood among us and said': 'Beware! The People of the Book before (you) were split up into 72 sects, and this community will be split up into 73, seventy-two of them will go to Hell and one of them will go to Paradise, and it is the majority group (Jama'ah).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.