/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ISLAMIC jokes

truemuslim
01-11-2008, 03:06 AM
:sl: ^^^ change the title to 'jokes' instead of joke.

An Imam was selling his horse in the market. An interested buyer came to him and requested if he could get a test drive. The Imam told the man that this horse is unique. In order to make it walk, you have to say Subhanallah. To make it run, you have to say Alhamdulillah and to make it stop, you have to say Allahu Akbar. The man sat on the horse and said Subhanallah. The horse started to walk. Then he said Alhamdulillah and it started to run. He kept saying Alhamdulillah and the horse started running faster and faster. All of a sudden the man noticed that the horse is running towards the edge of the hill that he was riding on. Being overly fearful, he forgot how to stop the horse. He kept saying all these words out of confusion. When the horse was just near the edge, he remembered Allahu Akbar and said it out loud. The horse stopped just one step away from the edge. The man took a deep breath, looked up towards the sky and said Alhamdulillah!

:w:

lol

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
01-11-2008, 03:08 AM
Here is the story of an Imam who got up after Friday prayers and announced to the people:

"I have good news and bad news. The good news is, we have enough money to pay for our new building program. The bad news is, it's still out there in your pockets."

transition?
01-11-2008, 03:11 AM
what a teaser..!
well at least his last dying words were something honorable!

truemuslim
01-11-2008, 03:14 AM
lol yeah transition.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
transition?
01-11-2008, 03:21 AM
edit*

truemuslim
01-11-2008, 03:38 AM
yeah i kno lol

HaYa-MiD gIrL
01-20-2008, 10:29 AM
he he what a pitty! :D
thanx alot ....keep posting
my regards...

------
01-20-2008, 11:29 AM
:salamext:

:lol: nice thread...

Khayal
01-21-2008, 01:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
Here is the story of an Imam who got up after Friday prayers and announced to the people:

"I have good news and bad news. The good news is, we have enough money to pay for our new building program. The bad news is, it's still out there in your pockets."

:sl:

:)

:w:

wildkat
02-14-2008, 10:33 PM
ooh i've heard that first joke before, found it really funny... poor guy, n it was only a test drive!!!

Mikayeel
02-14-2008, 10:38 PM
ahahha loool that was rather funny:) thanks

pasionatemumina
02-20-2008, 10:13 PM
ive also heard the joke b4 but it still made me laugh

Mik'hael
02-23-2008, 03:41 PM
LOL. I've read that first one many times, it always puts a smile on my face

adeeb
02-23-2008, 03:48 PM
haha so funny masha Allah..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.