View Full Version : Share your favourite Ayah or Surah

Pages : 1 [2]

ehha
04-15-2007, 12:30 PM
Surah Israa

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ehha
04-15-2007, 12:46 PM
2:155. And say not of those who are slain in the way of Allah that they are dead; nay they are living, only you perceive not.

2:156. And WE will try you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and fruits; but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere.

2:157. Who, when a misfortune overtakes them, say, `Surely, to Allah we belong and to HIM shall we return.'

2:158. It is these on whom descend blessings from their Lord and also mercy, and it is these that are rightly guided.

'Abd al-Baari
04-15-2007, 03:37 PM
:sl:

Subhanallah, ^^^
Jazakallah for sharing

.:Umniyah:.
05-04-2007, 04:30 AM
:sl:

My favorite Surahs are:

Al Qaaf Surah 50
As Sajdah Surah 32
Al Maryam Surah 19
Al Waqiah Surah 56

and my favorite ayat ( in respect to how it sounds when its recited) is:
Ayah 5 of Surah Tahreem

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
^..sTr!vEr..^
05-09-2007, 11:44 AM
--->>
ITS MORE THAN EXCELLENT!!!

Laqad jaakum rasoolun min anfusikum AAazeezun AAalayhi ma AAanittum hareesun AAalaykum bialmumineena raoofun raheemun

9:128 Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful.

Amat Allah
01-15-2008, 03:01 PM
IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MOST COMPASSIONATE, THE MOST MERCIFUL

Praise be to Allah, the lord of the worlds, and peace and blessings of Allah be upon the last of prophets and messengers.

Allah says in his Glorious Book,
((Alif_Lam_Mim_Sad(1) This is the book I sent down unto you , so let not your breast be narrow therefrom, that you warn thereby; and a reminder unto the believers(2)))

Surat Al_A`raf

It is our Noble Qur`an sent down unto our enduring prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) from AllaThe Most Compassionate,The Most Merciful to guide us to the straight way and to protect us from the torment of the fireā€¦..

In The Qur`an the words are joined together to make Aya and Ayat are joined together to make Sura and each Sura teach us wisdom and moralism.

Everyone of us reading The Qur`an has a special Aya or Sura admonish himself or the others by it

So, what is the Aya or Sura you love to remind your selfby it ? and what do you feel when you remember it?
(Fear_Anger_Happiness_Submission_.....etc)
I wish I could scent the redolence of your perfumed replays

Your sister in humanity and Islam:

Amat Allah

Amat Allah
01-16-2008, 03:42 PM
Is it that bad???

noone wants to replay on my thread?

it is the first one

and I think I will make it the last one too.

thank you for your replays brothers and sisters in Islam

I realy realy feel down.

------
01-16-2008, 03:46 PM
:salamext:

The one ayah that helps me all the time:
"Verily, Allaah is with the patient."

Qur'aan, Surah 8, Verse 46
This Ayah has always helped me be patient in the past, and will help me be patient in the future Inshaa Allaah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.