/* */

PDA

View Full Version : question

Christian Girl
01-15-2008, 11:56 PM
as a Christian am I allowed to only post in certain places?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sur
01-16-2008, 12:56 AM
(post removed)

syilla
01-16-2008, 12:59 AM
Hello...

First i would to welcome you this board.

On behalf of the members, I would like to you to respect our faith and try not to kill anyone's thread on the basic islamic faith. If you have any refutation or question just make a new thread.

InshaAllah.

جوري
01-16-2008, 01:01 AM
this isn't a legitimate question to answer you see..
first my ultra 'risqué pseudonym' then the pariah section for christians only.. come on.. is this some kind of a joke? Do you not see Gene and keltoi, glo, tomtom and the rest writing on every section here?..
the only room she can't access is the sister's section. but if she has enough posts she can apply to the mixed female section!

the rest will be prohibitive based purely on content.. she wouldn't know how to give da3wa or much of the Quran, but I don't believe she would be stopped from writing there!

peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tomtomsmom
01-16-2008, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Christian Girl
as a Christian am I allowed to only post in certain places?
You can post wherever you like other than the gender sections because you don't have access. Just make sure that you follow forum rules and you will be fine.

Oh....... And welcome to LI!!!!!!:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.