/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Streaming Audio

Ibn Al Aqwa
01-17-2008, 12:40 PM
:sl:

Its not forum related but it is technical support...

Whenever i try to stream an audio file it wont work. Im clueless. My quicktime player is upto date. it wont work for any site, i have to download the file, then play it, in order to listen to things, its getting pretty annoying.

I can stream embedded audio though, whether its embedded in BBCode or HTML.

Anyone any ideas...?

JazakAllaah...:D

WaSalaam...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Al Aqwa
02-16-2008, 09:34 PM
oh yeh *bump*

i still got the same problem man, and its a real pain...

To anyone who has a clue about computers...

i normally stream with quicktime player, which has the same compatibilty as windows media player, and have been using it for a while, and only recently got this problem..

i checked in my IE add-ons, and discovered, that in the list of previously used add-ons, i have 2 quicktime player applets, both their status is 'enabled'.

and i checked in my current add-ons list, and found no quick-time player applets...is that the source of my prob?

if so, how do i put it in my IE addons?

-S-
02-16-2008, 09:39 PM
Salams bro

what u trying to stream? what format?

Ibn Al Aqwa
02-16-2008, 09:45 PM
^its mp3 bro...

all mp3 files, from all sites :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
-S-
02-16-2008, 10:06 PM
Salams try reinsatlling quicktime

Ibn Al Aqwa
02-16-2008, 10:22 PM
ok ill try that when i get the chance, JazakAllaah...

Ibn Al Aqwa
02-17-2008, 02:55 PM
hmm, i downloaded latest version, installed it, restarted my laptop, it did not work...

#WaSalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.