/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alien Life

The_Prince
01-25-2008, 04:35 AM
i posted this on the bigfoot mars thread, but i wanted to move away from being limited to the MARS issue, and be more general, so ill repeat what i said:

you know i dont even trust nasa anyways, because they are LIARS.

do you all know that nasa has a POLICY which says certain things they find etc can be kept hidden from the public if NASA deems it to be a threat to national security, so therefore it is completly plausible that NASA has found life but doesnt disclose it because of this policy.

several flying objects have been recorded on nasa transmissions, and no, they arent meteors or space debris, take a look for yourself:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9prXKs1m2qA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e0jpUPLqLhA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rFpGFEFvXBQ

watch these clips....

so NASA's silly denials mean nothing.......

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The_Prince
01-25-2008, 04:36 AM
us humans arent idiots you know? we can tell the difference between an actual flying space-craft to stupid flares or SWAMP GAS or the relection of another plane................

infact i say only stupid ppl wud buy goverment explanations.

Muezzin
01-25-2008, 09:05 PM
Everyone knows that aliens exist. The only reason we don't see them is because the Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones blow them to kingdom freakin' come everytime one crash-lands.

But more seriously... I truly think that if aliens had brain one, they'd stay the heck away from this planet. Dang, we kill people of our own species for no good reason - why should crazy space suckers feel any safer?

InToTheRain
01-25-2008, 09:16 PM
Aliens probably exist, probably don't, I wouldn't give it any further thought. The only thing that can be confused for extraterrestrial life on earth are Jinns, Angels and so on as far as I know.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Keltoi
01-25-2008, 09:19 PM
Once you start reading up on physics and quantum mechanics the possibility of an alien species crossing the galaxy to visit Earth sounds more and more improbable. It would basically take something along the lines of a "wormhole" theory. Otherwise it would take thousands of years.

Fishman
01-25-2008, 09:33 PM
:sl:
If aliens are coming down it is surely a good thing, as it means that there is intelligent life on earth after all!
:w:

InToTheRain
01-25-2008, 09:49 PM
well, till they come down they shall continue to observe and laugh at us :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKt-K...eature=related

truemuslim
01-25-2008, 09:57 PM
^^^ Loolll

Believer_786
01-26-2008, 06:49 PM
I hate to pour 200 gallons of water on everyones fire, but look at the planet we are living on, it's just about right for life. All the other planets in our solar system
don't look like singing bells and whistles. So on that fact what do you think is the probability of some alien species flying from somewhere in the milkyway with some sort of spacecraft to come to Earth. Remember, "red shift," "wormhole," "E=mc^2" are all theories.

guyabano
01-28-2008, 08:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
i posted this on the bigfoot mars thread, but i wanted to move away from being limited to the MARS issue, and be more general, so ill repeat what i said:

you know i dont even trust nasa anyways, because they are LIARS.

do you all know that nasa has a POLICY which says certain things they find etc can be kept hidden from the public if NASA deems it to be a threat to national security, so therefore it is completly plausible that NASA has found life but doesnt disclose it because of this policy.

several flying objects have been recorded on nasa transmissions, and no, they arent meteors or space debris, take a look for yourself:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9prXKs1m2qA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e0jpUPLqLhA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rFpGFEFvXBQ

watch these clips....

so NASA's silly denials mean nothing.......
Yeah sure. The whole world is a big lying planet, of course, except you, the defender of real truth. Don't forget to put tinfoil on your head when they will attack with their laser weapons.

M4l
01-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Assalamalaikom,
Brothers and Sisters,
I say Aliens arent real because in the Quran it states that:

لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ فِي أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيمٍ

"We have indeed created man in the best of moulds"
So thats why I say that aliens arent real.

Of course this is my opinion but others can also think differently...

Salamalaikom,
M4l

wilberhum
01-29-2008, 07:41 AM
Proof of Alien Life.

ranma1/2
01-30-2008, 12:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M4l
Assalamalaikom,
Brothers and Sisters,
I say Aliens arent real because in the Quran it states that:

لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ فِي أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيمٍ

"We have indeed created man in the best of moulds"
So thats why I say that aliens arent real.

Of course this is my opinion but others can also think differently...

Salamalaikom,
M4l
i dont see how that would discount aliens. not to mention if we are teh "best" then god needs to break the mold and make some new ones. We are pretty flawed beings.

id say life pretty much as to exists elsewhere in the universe.
intellegent or even at the same time as us is another matter.

john316
01-30-2008, 05:00 AM
As a Christian I dont believe in aliens UFO's and all that crap. I believe God created us one of a kind. the big foot thing doesnt scare me at all.

wilberhum
02-01-2008, 06:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by john316
As a Christian I dont believe in aliens UFO's and all that crap. I believe God created us one of a kind. the big foot thing doesnt scare me at all.
Why do you think aliens would be like us?

And how does that relate to being a Christian?

adeeb
02-01-2008, 06:55 AM
i will never believe in any alien issue...

all fake pics and videos...:thumbs_do

wilberhum
02-02-2008, 12:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by adeeb
i will never believe in any alien issue...

all fake pics and videos...:thumbs_do
You don't believe in Aliens because of fake pictures? :muddlehea
Would you believe if the pictures were real?

What would it take to make you believe?

truemuslim
02-02-2008, 12:54 AM
^ okey where are the real pics...?

wilberhum
02-02-2008, 12:56 AM

truemuslim
02-02-2008, 01:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum

OH come on is that the best u got!? we all know thats from a movie :thumbs_do

FatimaAsSideqah
02-02-2008, 01:04 AM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Although the discovery of any form of life outside the earth would be dramatic,humankind is especially interested in knowing whether there is any alien intelligent life in the universe.NASA previously had a program on the search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI).Although now scrapped due to budget cuts, private SETI organizations have now been made which continue the search.The Planetary Society, a private organization,in which the film director Steven Speilberg is a member of the Board of Directors,has the largest SETI program in the world.So far, no sign of alien intelligent life has turned up.

Can the Quran provide an answer?

Sura 27:65 commands,"Say:None in the heavens or on earth, except Allah,
knows what is hidden:nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up for Judgement." This shows that,like humans,there are other creatures in the universe that will also be raised from the dead.We are told in 19:93-96,"Not one of the beings in the heavens and the earth but must come to Allah
Most Gracious as a servant.He does take an account of them (all),and hath numbered them all exactly.And everyone of them will come to Him singly on the Day of Judgement.On those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, will Allah Gracious bestow love." From these verses we learn that there are alien lifeforms that,like us,will also be judged according to the works that they do during their lives.Among them are the believers.Therefore,naturally,there will also be those aliens who are unbelievers.The believers will be rewarded.The lifeforms being descibed in the above verses can hardly be expected to be microorganisms.The Quran is referring to creatures of a level of development that makes them morally accountable beings.They must be organisms possessing qualities which we would ascribe to intelligent lifeforms.

Peace be upon you

Allah Hafiz
Sister Fatima

wilberhum
02-02-2008, 01:24 AM
There is even an Alien Museum. I have been there.

Do you need pictures to believe?

Ebtisweetsam
02-02-2008, 07:09 AM
I do believe in aliens Invading the world, i do i do i do i do!

http://www.seanparnell.com/George%20...sh/Georgie.htm

someone...
02-04-2008, 09:57 PM
no one should believe in aliens. they are known as a lie too all smart people

wilberhum
02-04-2008, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by someone...
no one should believe in aliens. they are known as a lie too all smart people
How is your "Post count" coming? :hmm:

So, I assume you are one of the "Smart People".

Well Smart Person, how do you know it is a lie?

جوري
02-04-2008, 10:54 PM
xenu can tell us all about alien life.. too bad his posse scurried on out of here...hmm

truemuslim
02-04-2008, 10:59 PM
lol sis... woooow a new sis looks just like purest ambrosia...lol jk u confused me there for a sec

wilberhum
02-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Eve,
Thanks. I alway feel bad when people say is don't exist.

But I have to go now, see you next trip.

truemuslim
02-04-2008, 11:08 PM
:eek::eek::eek: man u LI ppl are really freakin me out now :scared::scared:

جوري
02-04-2008, 11:10 PM
it is me it is me it is tommy G

جوري
02-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Eve,
Thanks. I alway feel bad when people say is don't exist.

But I have to go now, see you next trip.
it is pan-discrimination man! :mmokay:
I watched the x-files for 9 years.. they do exist!

FatimaAsSideqah
02-04-2008, 11:16 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Where is the EXACTLY evidence of that?

Or just forget about Alien Life.

Wa salaam

Allah Hafiz
Sister Fatima

truemuslim
02-04-2008, 11:26 PM
okey just wanna say this....

people 'invent' shows wit ghosts in them...then go out and believe they exists...people 'invent' shows wit aliens and go out and believe them (some old people on cnn were saying they got abducted by aliens...im guessin they gots no life) people 'invent' everything that is fairytale and fantasy and all that...then believe its true..

okey im done

someone...
02-04-2008, 11:29 PM
How is your "Post count" coming? :hmm:

So, I assume you are one of the "Smart People".

Well Smart Person, how do you know it is a lie?
no... i meant only dumb people would believe there is aliens alive.:mmokay:

wilberhum
02-05-2008, 12:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by someone...
no... i meant only dumb people would believe there is aliens alive.:mmokay:
Well smart person, please tell this dumb person, how you know there aren't Aliens.

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 12:03 AM
HAHA this is makin me laugh.... smart person...dumb person...LOOOL

wilberhum
02-05-2008, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim

people 'invent' shows wit ghosts in them...then go out and believe they exists...people 'invent' shows wit aliens and go out and believe them (some old people on cnn were saying they got abducted by aliens...im guessin they gots no life) people 'invent' everything that is fairytale and fantasy and all that...then believe its true..

okey im done
The number of things people have "Invented" is countless.
Some people say they have talked to aliens.
Some people say god has talked to them.

The list is endless.

If the chance of life on another planet is one in a billion, then there are millions of planets that have life.

The only thing we know for sure is that we don't know. :hmm:

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 12:10 AM
^ yep...we dont know

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
02-05-2008, 01:02 AM

AvarAllahNoor
02-05-2008, 12:06 PM
All footage there is, is blurred and not clear. hmmm makes one wonder.

The_Prince
02-05-2008, 04:44 PM
everyone keeps asking for pics bla bla, click on the links i posted on the start of this thread! sheesh those are some of the best ufo footage you will ever see as it is from nasa transmissions, so no one can say FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

and the Quran DOES affirm other life....it does it many many many places.....here is one:

Among His (God's) signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth,and the living creatures that He has scattered through them :and He has power to gather them together when He wills." (42:29)

So as you can see Allah says he has scattered LIVING beings on the earth AND THE HEAVENS........notice he also says that this is one of his signs! and if you ask me that is an amazing sign! life here on earth, and life elsewhere in the universe, how could all this happen? by mere chance? by evolution? NOPE! but by God himself.

So this verse confirms there is life in the heavens (universe),,,,and infact this is also a sign from God.....

infact alien life will debunk stupid evolution, what will they now say? aliens from other planets came from pigs and monkeys? or oh wait the other brilliant response, a small spark created life on earth and all over the universe? erm yeah sure.

here is another crystal clear verse that other life exists:

In Sura 65:12,we are informed,"God is He Who created seven heavens and of the earth a similar number

Allah tells us that there are at least 7 other earths! Notice he says 7 heavens were created, and of earth a similar number, hence at least 7 or more!

so right now in this universe of ours 7 other earths exist, meaning there is life on those planets, meaning there are living beings.

so alien life does exist, and the Quran confirms it.

truemuslim
02-05-2008, 05:59 PM
ok ^ now tell them to bring a alein down to earth and all will believe (probably..as long as its not a really ugly person pretending to be an alien)

ranma1/2
02-06-2008, 02:02 AM
everyone keeps asking for pics bla bla, click on the links i posted on the start of this thread! sheesh those are some of the best ufo footage you will ever see as it is from nasa transmissions, so no one can say FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

.....infact alien life will debunk stupid evolution, what will they now say? aliens from other planets came from pigs and monkeys? or oh wait the other brilliant response, a small spark created life on earth and all over the universe? erm yeah sure.

your gonna have to provide more evidence than blurry objects and a conspiracy nut.

not to get this on evo but how would alien life debunk evolution?
(evolution doesnt care about how life started, it only goes on about after the fact. alien life would tend to discredit the idea that a god created us and only us though.)

alien life (if it exists) would likely have its own evolutionary tree seperate from our own. Now unless they were genetically identical to us i dont see how that would do anything to evolution.

truemuslim
02-06-2008, 02:07 AM
so no one can say FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....
i can..see?. FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Muezzin
02-06-2008, 09:33 AM
It's kind of weird how many people assume that if there is alien life it must resemble a human being. I'd chalk that up people soaking up all the science fiction shows, in which physical constraints forced the makers to go the man-in-a-suit route.

Or it could be some sort of weird egotism.

If there are extraterrestrials among us, I guess they'd find that pretty demeaning and racist - to be constantly compared to another form of life rather than accepted for what they are.

P.s. if a human baby were born in space, would that make it an extraterrestrial by default?

Ebtisweetsam
02-06-2008, 10:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
P.s. if a human baby were born in space, would that make it an extraterrestrial by default?
LOL true... good one!

ranma1/2
02-07-2008, 01:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
It's kind of weird how many people assume that if there is alien life it must resemble a human being. I'd chalk that up people soaking up all the science fiction shows, in which physical constraints forced the makers to go the man-in-a-suit route.

Or it could be some sort of weird egotism.

If there are extraterrestrials among us, I guess they'd find that pretty demeaning and racist - to be constantly compared to another form of life rather than accepted for what they are.

yeah i agree, they could have just about any form. i suspect they may have similar features like prehensil digits (feet or hands that can grasp, necessary for tool building) eyes of some sort as well as nose and ears (sensory organs)

but where they are and what they look like would vary.

as for et babies.
technically i suppose. but they wouldnt be an alien though.

wilberhum
02-07-2008, 05:36 AM

and the Quran DOES affirm other life....it does it many many many places.....here is one:

Among His (God's) signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth,and the living creatures that He has scattered through them :and He has power to gather them together when He wills." (42:29)

So as you can see Allah says he has scattered LIVING beings on the earth AND THE HEAVENS........notice he also says that this is one of his signs! and if you ask me that is an amazing sign! life here on earth, and life elsewhere in the universe, how could all this happen? by mere chance? by evolution? NOPE! but by God himself.

So this verse confirms there is life in the heavens (universe),,,,and infact this is also a sign from God.....

infact alien life will debunk stupid evolution, what will they now say? aliens from other planets came from pigs and monkeys? or oh wait the other brilliant response, a small spark created life on earth and all over the universe? erm yeah sure.

here is another crystal clear verse that other life exists:

In Sura 65:12,we are informed,"God is He Who created seven heavens and of the earth a similar number

Allah tells us that there are at least 7 other earths! Notice he says 7 heavens were created, and of earth a similar number, hence at least 7 or more!

so right now in this universe of ours 7 other earths exist, meaning there is life on those planets, meaning there are living beings.

so alien life does exist, and the Quran confirms it.
debunk stupid evolution? If they have nothing in common with earth life it debunk the theist line. :giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling:

The_Prince
02-07-2008, 05:47 AM
debunk stupid evolution? If they have nothing in common with earth life it debunk the theist line. :giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling:
i dont know from where you think aliens debunk the thiest line? especially after i just quoted Quranic passages saying other life does exist in the heavens i.e. the universe.

alien life sure does debunk christianity though since Jesus only died for humanity, what about them aliens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but yes it will debunk STUPID evolution that we came from apes, pigs, and whatever animal you choose. it proves theres a creator, who created all of this..................

The_Prince
02-07-2008, 05:52 AM
alien life exists, end of story, it will all be a reality one day...........

wilberhum
02-07-2008, 06:01 AM
i dont know from where you think aliens debunk the thiest line? especially after i just quoted Quranic passages saying other life does exist in the heavens i.e. the universe.

alien life sure does debunk christianity though since Jesus only died for humanity, what about them aliens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but yes it will debunk STUPID evolution that we came from apes, pigs, and whatever animal you choose. it proves theres a creator, who created all of this..................
Well you can twist the Quran any way you want, it is all meaningless to me.
But as your standard distorting doesn't do Jack S for Christinity either.
The Aliens would not be any part of humanity.
Da, I would have thought any boob would figure that.

You should listen to Muezzin.

ranma1/2
02-07-2008, 07:05 AM

you still havent stated how it would "debunk" evolution.
you have shown a general ignorance of evolutoin though.
(from pigs?? really??) and we are apes.

ranma1/2
02-07-2008, 07:09 AM
alien life exists, end of story, it will all be a reality one day...........
and as always please provide evidence that alien life exists.

blurry videos with conspiracy nuts dont really work well for evidence.

Perhaps getting one to show up on the white house lawn would work.
(same evidence for god wouldnt hurt. perhaps theangel gabriel showing up would work too.)

while i have no doubt life exists on other planets (we know life exists "as opposed to supernatural things" and that its just about impossible for similar conditions to not exists elsewhere). I do doubt that anything intelligent visits us.

guyabano
02-07-2008, 10:11 AM
I just like to quote the Actress Jodie Foster out of the movie 'Contact' when a kid asked her 'Are there people in space' , she replied:

'If we were alone in this universe, don't you think, it would be a huge waste of space' ?

al_islam
02-07-2008, 10:13 AM
salam

this all sounds like the X-files to me.

peace

AvarAllahNoor
02-08-2008, 11:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim

okey im done
Eh? are trying to tell me Godzilla, Superman, Spiderman, Ghosts, Fairies (not homosexuals) Santa don't EXIST?? Oh my word. :cry:

MaiCarInMtl
02-12-2008, 07:25 PM
I really don't know what the answer is, but I have a hard time believing there are no other life-forms out there. Are they "humanoid"? I highly doubt it. Are they "intelligent"? Who am I to say... Perhaps they are just bacteria (it's still a form of life).

PS Images of grey aliens always freaked me out! Thankfully the little grey aliens (Asgard) from Stargate SG-1 are smaller so they aren't so threatening. No need to turn on all the lights when I go to bed.

truemuslim
02-12-2008, 07:29 PM
lol they prolly tlkaing bout the human forms that r up there checkin out the outa space...

astronauts! i kno so hard to guess now wasn it..

Muezzin
02-13-2008, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MaiCarInMtl
I really don't know what the answer is, but I have a hard time believing there are no other life-forms out there. Are they "humanoid"? I highly doubt it. Are they "intelligent"? Who am I to say... Perhaps they are just bacteria (it's still a form of life).

PS Images of grey aliens always freaked me out! Thankfully the little grey aliens (Asgard) from Stargate SG-1 are smaller so they aren't so threatening. No need to turn on all the lights when I go to bed.
Greys look suspiciously like human foetuses don't you think?

I'm not even going to touch the psychology that goes into that though.

Omium
02-24-2008, 12:56 PM
If any one of you ever studied physics and probability at a Tertiary level.
You would know that

1) Considering the Vastness of the universe, At least one other planet in the universe would have had similar conditions for life to exist

2) The Probability of us comming in contact with any of them is 0

If our spacecraft could travel the MAXIMUM possible speed of 300 000km/s
which is impossible as due to Mass dilation we would weight thousands of tons.

Even if somehow we could travel the speed of light (300 000km/s)
It would take over 1000 years to reach the nearest galaxy.
so basically humans would have to continue to reproduce in this spacecraft which will have to store infinite ammounts of food without a light source, provide continuing sources of entertainment to survive the thousand year journey.
Provide infinite fuel. etc. so as you can see, clearly the probablity of comming in contact with any "aliens" is nill.

P.S. Interesting reading is the "WOW signal" look it up in wikipedia if you want :)

ranma1/2
02-26-2008, 04:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Omium
..Even if somehow we could travel the speed of light (300 000km/s)
so basically humans would have to continue to reproduce in this spacecraft which will have to store infinite ammounts of food without a light source, provide continuing sources of entertainment to survive the thousand year journey.
Provide infinite fuel. etc. so as you can see, clearly the probablity of comming in contact with any "aliens" is nill.

P.S. Interesting reading is the "WOW signal" look it up in wikipedia if you want :)
its obviousl you never watch star trek or star gate.
worm holes, warp engines and inertial dampeners.... woot...

guyabano
03-01-2008, 01:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Omium
If any one of you ever studied physics and probability at a Tertiary level.
You would know that

1) Considering the Vastness of the universe, At least one other planet in the universe would have had similar conditions for life to exist

2) The Probability of us comming in contact with any of them is 0

If our spacecraft could travel the MAXIMUM possible speed of 300 000km/s
which is impossible as due to Mass dilation we would weight thousands of tons.

Even if somehow we could travel the speed of light (300 000km/s)

Who ever said, that lightspeed is the 'fastest' ? You never compete in running with a friend around the block? You know he can run faster, but yet, you can win. How? Well by finding a shortcut. Nobody ever said, Space is 'linear'. In fact, Space is full of curves due to gravity of planets. And where you can find Anti-matter (and there is plenty in space), you probably will find an wormhole. You can also call in, travel in time ! I think, it takes one or two centuries to go, and then it will be possible.

But here you can already read about it:

Wormhole, Anti-Matter, and one of the great scientists who has the answers, Stephen Hawkin

happy reading

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.