/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Studies GCSE Tuition (Manchester)

guidance08
01-25-2008, 03:09 PM
An opportunity for Year 9 and Year 10 students to earn an extra GCSE. Classes beginning on Monday 4th February 2008 in South Manchester.

EdExcel Syllabus: To be completed in 4 Terms - Hurry Limited Places!

Unit D
Section 1 Believing in Allah
Section 2 Matters of Life & Death
Section 3 Marriage & Family
Section 4 Social Harmony
Option Religion & Wealth & Poverty

Unit K
Section 1 Beliefs & Values
Section 2 Community & Tradition
Section 3 Worship & Celebration
Section 4 Living the Muslim Life
Option The Mosque

English Tuition also available for 11-16 year olds

For more information contact: guidance08@googlemail.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
01-29-2008, 11:48 AM
:salamext:

Subhaan Allaah thats so kool!

guidance08
01-30-2008, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM

Subhaan Allaah thats so kool!
JazakAllah Khairun. I have been teaching Islamic Studies GCSE for two years in an independent secondary school and decided it would be good to open up such classes for those who go to main stream schools. Although the classes are mainly for year 9 and year 10 pupils if you are older and would like to attend you are free to do so.

------
01-30-2008, 03:32 PM

May Allaah reward you :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
guidance08
02-01-2008, 11:26 AM
Just make dua inshaAllah that the classes go well. Classes are in Burnage. Starting this monday coming, although you can start at a later date too if you think you can catch up on the work.

I am looking forward to it inshaAllah

:smile:

*Islam_4_life*
02-15-2008, 08:47 PM
salamu 3alykum ... i would likle u to help me on these 2 projects if u dnt mind... pls Jazak allah Ghairan and may allah reward u with this inshallah ..
ASAP..
Option The Mosque

guidance08
02-19-2008, 02:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Islam_4_life*
salamu 3alykum ... i would likle u to help me on these 2 projects if u dnt mind... pls Jazak allah Ghairan and may allah reward u with this inshallah ..
ASAP..
Option The Mosque
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakhatuhu

You will need to be more specific as these two topics cover a lot of things. Have you been given a particular question or tasks on the topics? Or which area in particular of The Mosque and Religion, Wealth & Poverty would you like help on?

*Islam_4_life*
02-20-2008, 04:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by guidance08
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakhatuhu

You will need to be more specific as these two topics cover a lot of things. Have you been given a particular question or tasks on the topics? Or which area in particular of The Mosque and Religion, Wealth & Poverty would you like help on?

well...i dnt need any info abut the mosque i jsut want some ideas on part B of wealth and poverty.. the question is 'there should be no rich people int he country whilst there is poverty in the world'.. either agree or disagree..well ive chosen diasagree because if people use their money in a halal way for example pay their zakat and earn it in a halal way without intrest ..
so i want a liltle more info about it and some quotes pls...Jazak Allah Ghairan

*Islam_4_life*
02-20-2008, 04:19 PM
Asalamu 3alykum.. inshallah ur classes will go on well.. and ill make dua for u and reward u with Jannah Inshallah Ameen!

guidance08
02-22-2008, 01:43 PM
well...i dnt need any info abut the mosque i jsut want some ideas on part B of wealth and poverty.. the question is 'there should be no rich people int he country whilst there is poverty in the world'.. either agree or disagree..well ive chosen diasagree because if people use their money in a halal way for example pay their zakat and earn it in a halal way without intrest ..
so i want a liltle more info about it and some quotes pls...Jazak Allah Ghairan
With these types of questions you need to use the evaluation technique as you need to show the examiner you know both sides/opinions.

Since you have chosen to disagree, then firstly write about how some people would agree with with the quotation - and list the reasons with evidence for why they would agree.
Next write about how some people would disagree with the quotation and again list the reasons with evidence for why they would disagree.
Finally write about your opinion - so about why you disagree with the quotation and give your reasons with evidence.

If you need any other help then do not hesitate to ask.

guidance08
02-22-2008, 01:45 PM
Asalamu 3alykum.. inshallah ur classes will go on well.. and ill make dua for u and reward u with Jannah Inshallah Ameen!
Ameen

JazakAllah Khairun for your duas

*Islam_4_life*
02-22-2008, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by guidance08
Ameen

JazakAllah Khairun for your duas

Jazak allah Ghairan for ur help.. :peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.