/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which uni in London is best to study Psychology?

Pure Imaan
01-26-2008, 07:15 PM
Assalamualaikum

How are you all doing, good I hope INSHALLAH....Well the title of my thread says it all really, lol, I at first was studying Business and now my interest of it has detoriated, and I have left uni and wish to study another course, I at wanted to study Biomedical Science, but I thought it is best not to go ahead with this subject as I do not have a science background, but I did in fact have a deep interest in Biology, but I thought it is best not to study it because I only had GCSE Biology level knowledge, so I thought about it and I started reading my brother's A-Level Psychology book and this interested me.....I was also reading the threads about the links between psychology and islam and it has increased my interest, therefore if anyone has an idea of which uni's are good to study psychology in london, I will greatly appreciate it....Jazakhallah for reading my thread....may Allah (swt) reward you and bestow upon you wonderous blessings, ameen.

Take care

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strider
02-03-2008, 06:08 PM
According to the Good Times University Guide, Imperial is ranked 3rd, LSE is 4th, UCL is 6th and King's is 10th. SOAS is 18th.

Psychology

al_islam
02-03-2008, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Imaan
Assalamualaikum

How are you all doing, good I hope INSHALLAH....Well the title of my thread says it all really, lol, I at first was studying Business and now my interest of it has detoriated, and I have left uni and wish to study another course, I at wanted to study Biomedical Science, but I thought it is best not to go ahead with this subject as I do not have a science background, but I did in fact have a deep interest in Biology, but I thought it is best not to study it because I only had GCSE Biology level knowledge, so I thought about it and I started reading my brother's A-Level Psychology book and this interested me.....I was also reading the threads about the links between psychology and islam and it has increased my interest, therefore if anyone has an idea of which uni's are good to study psychology in london, I will greatly appreciate it....Jazakhallah for reading my thread....may Allah (swt) reward you and bestow upon you wonderous blessings, ameen.

Take care
:sl:

Biosciences are very tough...don not go there unless you have a strong interest for chemistry and biology.

why dont you re apply at your old uni. I dont know of any london unis that excel in the study of psychology

Also how do you know you are truly interested in psychology.

You did lose interest with Business Studies so maybe think harder about what you want.

Inshallah pray for the best.

al_islam
02-03-2008, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider
According to the Good Times University Guide, Imperial is ranked 3rd, LSE is 4th, UCL is 6th and King's is 10th. SOAS is 18th.

Psychology

Be careful with tables they are not the be al and end all of University rankings.

A lot depends on your final grade too.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.