/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Verse of Quran calculated spee dof light

Hussein radi
01-30-2008, 03:30 AM
I saw this cool video about speed of light calculation using verse from Qur'an. I don't know if its true, maybe you guys can decide.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PCGbE5lBrQg

Ignore the title i think its error or something

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
02-03-2008, 09:29 PM
subhanallah :)

AntiKarateKid
02-03-2008, 09:44 PM
awesome but give this thread a couple of minutes, Im sure some people will manage to come up with silly objections. It is important to remember that the Quran is a book of signs not a science book. That does not mean that there is not science in it.

FatimaAsSideqah
02-03-2008, 09:49 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Take to look at this link:

http://www.islamicity.com/Science/960703A.SHTML

Allah Hafiz
Sister Fatima

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
02-03-2008, 09:59 PM
GAH!! TOO MUCH MATH!!!!!!!!!!!

other than that...thats amazing... theres also a verse or somthing in the quran showing the amount of water in the world or how deep it is or something like that and modern science has just been able to go to the bottom of the ocean to measure it... can it get more than that?

lol yeah karate kid thats abou to happen when they log on..(and when im logged off i hope)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.