/* */

PDA

View Full Version : tears of a believer

sadia
09-27-2005, 03:00 PM
as i passed an elderly woman along my journey home, i looked at her and thought
'why is she sitting all alone?'
i went over to her and as i drew near, she seemed to be full of distress and she was crying, not wiping away the tears.

'are you ok?' i asked her, and sat down beside her,then she replied giving me a short yet confusing answer.

'I cry for this ummah!! i cry for this ummah! my dear child' she said with such grief, yet she had said this with such heat, again she said:

I CRY FOR THIS UMMAH!' and she rocked back and forth, cluching the words of God to her heart, this poor woman it looked as though this thought was tearing her in half.
so i asked her:
'Why for this ummah do you greif? why do you cry so?'
she seemed to love the ummah as it were family,a brotherhood of her own, and here she was greifing like she all alone.

'i cry for this ummah because they do not understand the words of God anymore
i cry for this ummahbecause they have forgotten the unity of brotherhood!'
i cry for this ummah because they're not striving hard as they could!
i cry for this ummah because were are like one,yet we are not there for one another, and have forgotten to respect and love our fellow brother
i cry for this ummah because they seemed to have forgotten how special they really are!'

and she hugged me, and the put her hand to my face
'my dear child' she whispered, with a gentle smile, yet the silent tears still flowed.
and she went back to chanting in a soft voice
'i cry for this ummah'
i cry for this ummah'
i cry for this ummah'

i looked up at the sky, wanting a way to put an end to her misery, then a thought came to me.
i put my hands to her face and looked into her sad eyes and said
'you do not need to greif nor fear, for with people like you, believers like you,the ummah will still be here, growing stronger,as for the ummah you care.'
then she looked at me for some moment, then smiled and hugged me, and together we went,
for we knew,Allah brought two believers closer.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
libyanhero
09-27-2005, 03:11 PM
Jazakullah Khayr, Subhanallah I never thought there is such believers the care for the ummah as much as they did in the prophet's time. The ummah is really in a sad state, ignorant, deficient and sitll sinking. May Allah raise us back as one nation, musllim nation, no white over black or black over white......Ameen

It touched me I always thought of "crying for this ummah" but never done so it may be that I don't have as much Iman as this woman Mashallah.

You can also imagine how our time is now but how would it be for the later muslim generation and our children just being able to imagine the fitnahs they might face is impossible but May Allah guide us all to the straight path and bring back our beloved religion Islam....Ameen

Protected_Diamond
09-27-2005, 03:34 PM
^^ameen!!

It's true you do feel as though you neglecting Islam and all the love where has it all gone? people don't respect each other at all...everyone's juss too busu lukin out 4 demselves than helping one another which is a shame...iss sooo depressign thinking about what kind of state we in now...i mean none of my friends seem to understand anyhting i tell them about islam...iss like im in the wrong thats how they make me feel...but i know 4 sure that islam brings peace,tranquiliy and harmony 4 real!!!...is like whn u helping one of your fellow muslims nawadays, they c it as though u offending them in sum kind of way but u not u HELPING them....grr!!! :-[

Riya90
09-27-2005, 04:39 PM
JazakAllah sis

May Allah raise us back as one nation, musllim nation, no white over black or black over white
May Allah guide us all to the straight path and bring back our beloved religion Islam
Ameeen!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sadia
09-27-2005, 05:30 PM
im glad it sparked feeling in u guys. inshallah i hope that this poem has really made you think bout others that really want unity with their ummah so badly!

we need to be there for each other and not let ourselves miss out on a soceity thats so lovely, so pure, so special. we are the ummah and we need to let ourselves know that. !!!!

nikki
09-27-2005, 09:06 PM
salaams sistrs n brothrs

ALHAMDULILLAH ther still some love in this ummah! y else are westerners like me reverting evry day?
sistr sadia u touchd my heart n soul im so proud to be part of a family that cares so much for each and evry1, may Allah bless those with love & give guidance to those who hav began to loose it... ameen

insha'Allah the times of tha prophet (saaws) come bk, wher race is obliterate to each brothr n sistr n not only some.
for as our brothr said, this day is long awaited.
i give my love, peace, blessings and tears to our ummah now,
for we must strive for Allahs cause..... ameen.

masha'Allah we shall all remembr this in Ramadan!
wa salaams :rose: :sister: xxxx

MuslimWays
09-28-2005, 08:54 AM
:thumbs_up MashaAllah Sadia, truly breathtaking poem

sadia
09-28-2005, 06:42 PM
jzk bro.

^..sTr!vEr..^
09-30-2005, 02:14 AM
Assalamualaikum! sister Sadia jazakAllah 4 the awfully superb post..

Ameen 2 all the duas..

NAVIRA.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.