/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to finish reading the Quran

- Qatada -
09-27-2005, 05:55 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Easy way to finish reading the Quran

If we were to read 4 pages from the Quran after every obligatory salat, which are 5 ofcourse, we would finish reading the quran in a month, inshaa Allah.

4 pages X 5 prayer X 30 days = 600 [Quran is 604 pages]

but there is one more thing..

Can we do it this Ramadan?.. inshaa Allah!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aligunglee
09-27-2005, 06:31 PM
Assalaam

Inshaa Allah we'll do it and thanks for the tips

Uthman
09-27-2005, 06:39 PM
:sl:

JazakAllah Khayr! :)

:w:

Samee
09-27-2005, 07:56 PM

Wow, it seems so easy and yet we don't do it.

Jazakullah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Halima
09-27-2005, 08:11 PM
Salaam,

Jazkhallah Khair brother,

Interestingly enough you can finish reading the quran in one month aftre you read 4 pages of the Quran, but what if one wants to memorize and the Quran in one month? "When there's a will there's a way" so yeah I guess if you put your mind into it inshallah you'll get it

wasalaam

Uthman
09-27-2005, 08:35 PM

Memorising the Qur'an in a month? Don't you think that's a little ambitious, not to mention rushing it a bit? I'd rather take 3 years memorising the Qur'an properly. What do you think?

format_quote Originally Posted by 'The' Halima
but what if one wants to memorize and the Quran in one month? "When there's a will there's a way" so yeah I guess if you put your mind into it inshallah you'll get it

Beblessed
09-27-2005, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akhee

Easy way to finish reading the Quran

If we were to read 4 pages from the Quran after every obligatory salat, which are 5 ofcourse, we would finish reading the quran in a month, inshaa Allah.

4 pages X 5 prayer X 30 days = 600 [Quran is 604 pages]

but there is one more thing..

:sl: akhee have u finished the quraan???
and jazakallah khair inshallah i will try it in to finsh the quraan in ramadham and 4 ever insha'Allah

- Qatada -
09-27-2005, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khadija
:sl: akhee have u finished the quraan???
and jazakallah khair inshallah i will try it in ramadham and 4 ever insha'Allah :w:

yh ukhti.. but if you talkin about for ramadhan this year - then no i havnt yet... insha Allah every1 should try it.

wasalam o 'alkykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Shadow
09-27-2005, 08:53 PM

last ramadan i got lazy and stopped reading the quran at pg 50(the end of surah bakara)..then 18 days later i realized my error and i finished the quran in 11 days after tht:) reading 50 pages every day
i finished just in time;)
this year inshAllah ill try out brother Akhee's method and hopefully ill do better this time

- Qatada -
09-27-2005, 09:04 PM
insha Allah we all will :D

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Beblessed
09-27-2005, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akhee

yh ukhti.. but if you talkin about for ramadhan this year - then no i havnt yet... insha Allah every1 should try it.

wasalam o 'alkykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.
i thought u finshed the quraan i was gonna say masha'Allah btw
yea everbody shud try there best insha'Allah :thumbs_up

azim
09-27-2005, 10:43 PM
Are all Quran's 604 pages?

azim
09-27-2005, 10:45 PM
Ah. Just checked. All of mine are.

Khayal
09-28-2005, 04:37 AM

InshaAllah, jazak ALLAH khair. :rose:

muha0154
09-28-2005, 06:19 AM
Assalaamu Alaykum

Last Ramadhaan I read the Qur'an everyday for most of the month, but then stopped for some reason. I went back after Ramadhaan and finished reading, though. Inshaallah, this year I will do it all in the month. I pray everyone does it as well, Inshaallah. Salaam.

Muhammad

ummeyasser
09-29-2005, 01:50 PM

That was a really good piece of advice, bro Akhee.Inshallah we should try to stick on to the schedule of reading 4 pages after every salah. May Allah SWT give us the will-power to do so and not waver and push it all for the end of Ramadhan.Ameen.

Protected_Diamond
09-29-2005, 04:20 PM
insha Allah im going to aim 2 read the holy quran sharif twice insha Allah :coolsis:

so like that would be 8 pages after each prayer insha Allah :) ..datz no problem

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.