/* */

PDA

View Full Version : site resrictions

Muslim_brother
09-28-2005, 06:23 PM
:sl:

Iam a new member, I dont often come on site and finding it difficult to vote, get access to brother section, vote for the people I admire, I am so unhappy, the site was interesting before, but now I am loosing my interest?

any suggestions.......................HELP HELP please help
:offtopic: :w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
baby_muslimah15
09-28-2005, 06:28 PM
Ummm...I don't know what to do either....Maybe you can contact Muhammad, or Bro Zak

minaz
09-28-2005, 06:31 PM
lol do random free posting and get your post count to 50 - then the world is your oyster, well the site restrictions will be gone!
Anywho this is advice, I am in no way encouraging you to free post (p.s. brother "Muezzin" is the man to talk to about the art of free posting :p)

Khaldun
09-28-2005, 09:08 PM

Just be a bit more active dear brother, I promise you it will be worth the effort.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Yoosuf
09-28-2005, 10:05 PM
This site is getting more and more resrictioned which is good in some ways and not it others :(

asi17
09-28-2005, 10:08 PM
post number 11

Uthman
09-28-2005, 10:13 PM
:sl: asi17,

Come on now brother, that's just silly. The extra features of this forum were designed for LI members. It isn't very hard to just share your views and opinions in relevant topics. That's all that's required of you and believe me, it isn't hard at all! Also, you are violating rule 4:

4. Off-topic freeposts in multiple threads is very annoying please refrain from posting such comments.

Just take my advice, it's easy brother. You can do it and you'll have 50 posts in no time InshaAllah.

:w:

EDIT: My post will probably have to be deleted too now that his has been!

Ameeratul Layl
09-29-2005, 10:13 AM

Khalas! Khalas al aan.

I had the same problems brother.....but when I satrted to reply to threads.....things became more interesting....I asure you brother.

Keep replying and soon you will be able to join the brother's section. InsAllah. If the problem persists then conatct one of the mods. They are MashAllah very helpful.

Allah ma3ak
p.s: Dont be disheartened.

:)

Muslim_brother
09-29-2005, 10:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
:sl: asi17,

Come on now brother, that's just silly. The extra features of this forum were designed for LI members. It isn't very hard to just share your views and opinions in relevant topics. That's all that's required of you and believe me, it isn't hard at all! Also, you are violating rule 4:

4. Off-topic freeposts in multiple threads is very annoying please refrain from posting such comments.

Just take my advice, it's easy brother. You can do it and you'll have 50 posts in no time InshaAllah.

EDIT: My post will probably have to be deleted too now that his has been!
Akhi I didn’t want cause any problems neither do I want to be nuisance, neither did I wanted to be annoyance, if the reason is keep quite and get along….surely I can keep up with that, but Akhi, you said in your logo, Islam is your way of life….and I am saying to you, good Muslim like you shouldn’t be threaten other innocent, knowledge seeking and harmless Muslims!

Starting from today I keep my mouth shut .I hope I am not breaking another Rule, by Challenging one of the members of the authority.

Allah knows better

Salamu Alaykum

Ameeratul Layl
09-29-2005, 10:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim_brother
Akhi I didn’t want cause any problems neither do I want to be nuisance, neither did I wanted to be annoyance, if the reason is keep quite and get along….surely I can keep up with that, but Akhi, you said in your logo, Islam is your way of life….and I am saying to you, good Muslim like you shouldn’t be threaten other innocent, knowledge seeking and harmless Muslims!

Starting from today I keep my mouth shut .I hope I am not breaking another Rule, by Challenging one of the members of the authority.

Allah knows better

Salamu Alaykum

Oh brother! Dont take things to heart. Sumtimes ppl say things that they dont mean....sumtimes they dont think b4 they speak (I am talking about myself as well ;D ).

You should not keep ur 'mouth shut' as you are here to learn about Islam just as well as the other brothers and sisters.

I'm sure bR. Osman didnt mean what he sed....did u brother Osman? :-\

Cheer up brother....every1 makes mistakes and sumtimes u shouldnt REALLy take things to heart.

:aboo: :aboo: :aboo:

Allah ma3ak
:coolsis:

Ameeratul Layl
09-29-2005, 11:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk

Akhee ! cooool down :)

cheer up !
if u think u got offended from the post wat Respected Br osman wrote,
forget it, he was referring to another brother :)

not u ! :D

chk his post again !
he sed :

he referred to a post tht another brother made, which was called a FREE POST !
n was then deleted by the MODs for which Br Osman in the end sed :

nothing for u in tht post ! :)

Its gud u noticed that, though I think Ill have to write the same stuff for asi17 so there are no hard feelings. Its gud u noticed the name.

Ameeratul Layl
09-29-2005, 11:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese
i just want to be able too listen to the nasheeds againnn.. i wonder how many more posts i need sighh
Errrr....well, reply to this one and go to a few on the sisters section.
If not, then just reply to every random thread ( just speak sence though ;D -then again, that is big cuming from me).

allah ma3ak
:wilted_ro

libyanhero
09-29-2005, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

Its gud u noticed that, though I think Ill have to write the same stuff for asi17 so there are no hard feelings. Its gud u noticed the name.

Yah and everything you said about me yesterday

Ameeratul Layl
09-29-2005, 11:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by libyanhero
Yah and everything you said about me yesterday

Give it break and stop feeling sorry for yourself.
Ever heard of........grow up?!!!

libyanhero
09-29-2005, 12:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

Give it break and stop feeling sorry for yourself.
Ever heard of........grow up?!!!
God you have a heart of steel :'( guys can feel, you wouldn't want me to say stuff that will make you cry

Far7an
09-29-2005, 12:01 PM
Assalamu alaikum

I deleted some posts from this thread, this kind of behaviour is not accetable on this forum, failiure to comply with the rules will result in a temporary ban.

I suggest we all take the time out to read the following InshaAllah

Speak a good word or remain silent

barakallahu feekum

Malaikah
09-29-2005, 12:49 PM
good call brother

Uthman
09-29-2005, 03:39 PM

JazakAllah Khayr zAk for explaining. :) I tried to pm muslim_brother an explanation but it seems that he has exceeded his pm quota. Is that another limit for limited members?

Vedad
09-29-2005, 03:48 PM
loool!!, so u become a MEMBER when u got 50 posts?

Abdur-Rahim
09-29-2005, 03:55 PM
thats why i cant post everywhere, better ill start the posting, ull see me in every corner of this forum, be aware

Vedad
09-29-2005, 04:10 PM
Looking forwards to ur posts :)

but just a reminder : dont post just for the sake of posting n reaching the 50 posts goal :)

read this :
http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?..._remain_silent

Hope there is no violation of forum rules, which prohibits free posting :)
JazakAllah kheir!

nice to know... to add: a Sahaba went to abu Bakr (ra) and saw him pulling his toungue and said: ure preparing my doom..(dont know exactly wa allahu alem), see what ABU BAKR (RA) did!! and he was known as AS-SIDDIQ!!!! the truthful , right??? SEE how a pious man says that.. but what about us now?? we shouldnt talk at all...(Dont mean it but i hope u get it inshallah)

i think it was umar ibn khattab(Ra) that put a small stone in his mouth so he wouldnt start to talk, while he had the rock he could consider what he was going to say! MASHALLAH ALLAHUAKBAR... look how pious they where

may Allah(swt) help us to guard our tongues and not talk accpet about things that we have knowledge of... learn to say: I DONT KNOW!

AmeeN!

wassalam

Muslim_brother
09-29-2005, 06:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
Assalamu alaikum

I deleted some posts from this thread, this kind of behaviour is not accetable on this forum, failiure to comply with the rules will result in a temporary ban.

I suggest we all take the time out to read the following InshaAllah

Speak a good word or remain silent

barakallahu feekum
Salamu Alaykum

Far7an, akhi, I didnt create this thread to be a bad one, akhi we are all been created from Dust and we should never use any superior words that will intimidate other muslim seekers. what I wanted to find out was, why I couldnt take part in such lovely topics....and some respected bro's and sisters made clear for me....where the moderaters threatened....and that could make a difference. I know where I stand now......and as I said before....50 posts I can keep up with that........lol

Ameeratul leyl, Jazzakalhu khairan for the wise words and advice much appreciated sister.

May Allah make everything easy for us and unite us.......ameen ameen ameen ameen ameen......... lol I just tried to add a signuture and just realised I was under 50 lol ;D

Allah knows Better

Muslim_brother
09-30-2005, 09:59 AM

Hey akhee ! :D u seem to take things all on u :D

here again, br Farhan was referring to members whose posts Farhan had to delete !
who were free posting n stuff :-\
for which he advised them :
nothing for u again here :)

now next time think twice while taking offense from the kind brothers here ;)

under 50 ? :haha:

Jazzakalaahu khairan Zak for clrifying the situation....I think I need to go to spacsavers....just joking.....!

see I am getting the hang of it............ i need to be 50 to be with the mature people :brother:

thank you all sorry if i was harsh on anyone, good people in here mansha allah

Uma Rayanah
09-30-2005, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim_brother

Jazzakalaahu khairan Zak for clrifying the situation....I think I need to go to spacsavers....just joking.....!

see I am getting the hang of it............ i need to be 50 to be with the mature people :brother:

thank you all sorry if i was harsh on anyone, good people in here mansha allah

;D ;D ;D

Indeed dear brother... u must grow up a lil bit,,, come on , is not da bad,, u almost der,,, 30 2 go... lookin 4word to read ur post... dan u will finish ur graduation .... :D dont warry , i will write a topic to congratulate you.... :thumbs_up

keep it up...

Uma Sumayah....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.