/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New SKin?

bronumba1
09-29-2005, 06:30 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters i have been away a few days and this forum seems to have changed alot! But i still prefer the old skin though! ;) any way MAshaAllah bothers and sisters keep it up
it was better when there was no ads on the forum
how come there are ads now? :confused:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
09-29-2005, 06:36 PM
wa 'alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

bro, you can still change it back to the old one - go all the way down to the bottom of the page - on the bottom left handside it probably says 'element purple' - click on that and from the list select 'aria style'. insha Allah that should help.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

bronumba1
09-29-2005, 06:38 PM
jk bro

kadafi
09-29-2005, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akhee
wa 'alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

bro, you can still change it back to the old one - go all the way down to the bottom of the page - on the bottom left handside it probably says 'element purple' - click on that and from the list select 'aria style'. insha Allah that should help.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.
:w:

Akhee, I wouldn't recommend usin' that method 'cause it automatically switches back after you log-out - log-in again. The best method is to select your style from the USERCP > Edit Options scroll down 'till you locate the Forum Skin selection.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bronumba1
09-29-2005, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kadafi

Akhee, I wouldn't recommend usin' that method 'cause it automatically switches back after you log-out - log-in again. The best method is to select your style from the USERCP > Edit Options scroll down 'till you locate the Forum Skin selection.

jk boss!
;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.