/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse this Ramadan

azim
10-02-2005, 12:34 AM
Salamu alaykum brothers and sisters.

There will be an solar eclipse insha'Allah on Monday. In the UK it will at 8:40am and last till about 10:30am.

The Prophet (peace and blessings upon him) said : -
"The sun and the moon do not eclipse because of the death or life (i.e. birth) of someone but they are two signs amongst the signs of Allah. When you see them offer the prayer."
An eclipse close to Ramadan occurs only around once every 500 years so we should make the best of it insha'Allah.

Jazakh'Allah khairal.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Samee
10-02-2005, 02:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azim
Salamu alaykum brothers and sisters.

There will be an solar eclipse insha'Allah on Monday. In the UK it will at 8:40am and last till about 10:30am.

An eclipse close to Ramadan occurs only around once every 500 years so we should make the best of it insha'Allah.

Jazakh'Allah khairal.
You're scaring me. Stop :omg:

Remember the hadith about eclipses in ramadan before the Dajaal? There has been a lunar one the last 3 years. Now, the solar one?

:(

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-02-2005, 03:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiullah
You're scaring me. Stop :omg:

Remember the hadith about eclipses in ramadan before the Dajaal? There has been a lunar one the last 3 years. Now, the solar one?

:(
:sl:

Alot of the signs of the Day of Qiyamah are fullfilled or in teh process of being fullfiled. Though we do not know the exact time of Dajjal's appearance, we can be sure of 1 thing. The Mahdi will come before the Dajjal and establish order in the world. Only then will the world become majority of Muslims. After which the Dajjal will appear and spread dis order and chaos everywhere. He will make dry places full of water. He will command the earth to grow plants and the earth will oblige. He will command the skies to give rain and the sky will oblige. Allah will have given him power and many will think him to be god. The Jews will join him at once. His trial is the WORST trial affecting mankind. Every prophet has warned his Ummah about Dajjal. Many will leave home in the morning as Muslims and return home as Kaffirs after seeing Dajjal. And many will leave home at night and be kaffirs by morning. The Prophet (SAW) has commanded us to NOT go and look at the dajjal out of curiosity becasue we will be sure to follow him if we do. We have to flee from him. The only places that he can never come to will be the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah whom Allah will guard with Angels weilding unsheated swords.

The point of this long post is that, 99% of the minor sign of Qiyamah have been fullfilled. So lets not waste our time by trying to find out more about Dajjal and wasting our time thinking about eclipses. We know the Qiyamah is very close, so lets do something that matters Inshallah and make our Iman stronger. Lets fullfil our duties to our Lord and make ourselves the best we can be Inshallah, that is what will matter not worrying about eclipses or things of the sort. Inshallah may Allah grant us the Hidayah to fear Him at all times and make ourselves completely obedieant to him.

:w:

Muhammad
10-02-2005, 09:37 AM
:sl:

The issue of the eclipses and the Mahdi has also been discussed here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/showthre...hlight=eclipse

Jazakallahu Khayr brother Ahmed for that great advice :thumbs_up

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sherbie cola
10-02-2005, 10:33 AM
can u tell me when do we have to pray and what should we say i mean is their a specific time or is it any time between 8 and 10 , and when we make our neeyat what do we say nafl namaz.....and how many rakaats is it just 2??

Jerzakallah

Arwa
10-02-2005, 11:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sherbie cola
can u tell me when do we have to pray and what should we say i mean is their a specific time or is it any time between 8 and 10 , and when we make our neeyat what do we say nafl namaz.....and how many rakaats is it just 2??

Jerzakallah

ummm..someone informed me that the eclipse prayer has to last till the eclipse isn't over... that's why they are ever so long. :zip:

Also.. ramadhan on monday?

Protected_Diamond
10-02-2005, 11:27 AM
asalamualykum warahamatulahi wabarakathu

ramazan starts on tuesady 4 us insha Allah...not sure...depends what the imaan say init...anyways what do we need 2 pray whn they is an eclipse?...does anyone know the actual faraz and sunnats we need 2 pray?...jazahka Allah in advance...btw is ded scary hena whn there's an eclipse..iss soo dark...Allah s.w.a knows best..i cant wait 2 c the smiles on our muslims brothers n sisters whn our ummah will win thier battles...insha Allah..we all need 2 pass dajaal test first...insha Allah wid Allah s.w.a help we all will ameen!

walakumasalaam warahmatulahi wabarakthu

azim
10-02-2005, 01:28 PM
Its 2 rakah. Each rakah has 2 ruku. You'll have to ask your imam for exactly how its done because I'm not 100% sure myself.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.