/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed!

أحمد
10-06-2005, 08:27 AM
:sl:

:) Well the basic problem is that I don't have "access" to any Islamic Site at college; I managed to just about access this forum by a 'fluke'. If anyone know's how to get past websense; please FEEL FREE to help . . . :thumbs_up Jazakumullah . . .

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أحمد
10-06-2005, 08:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk

Thread Moved ! :)

Try PMing Roswel or Ratty :thumbs_up

:) They should notice this thread Insha-Allah . . . :thumbs_up

sherbie cola
10-06-2005, 09:09 AM
most of the islamic sites r blocked in unni , cant help sorry

Rabi'ya
10-06-2005, 09:12 AM

I can access alll of the Islamic sites at college, alhamdulillah, they havent been blocked yet...

Where r u from?

Rabi'ya:rose:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
أحمد
10-06-2005, 11:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya

I can access alll of the Islamic sites at college, alhamdulillah, they havent been blocked yet...

Where r u from?

Joseph Chamberlain College. Birmingham. UK

- Qatada -
10-06-2005, 01:07 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Get passed WEBSENSE: For u who do not know what websense is , it is a web filter , supplied by your school/college district, that disallows you to access certain websites.

use this site to try to pass that - www.proxify.com (just make sure this site doesn't get blocked either.)

for a bigger proxy list i suggest going to http://proxy4free.com. If this site is blocked then do it at ur house, get the list, and use it at school/college. insha Allah that should work. if it doesn't please say so.. barak Allah u feek.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 01:09 PM
salam
sorry bro college blocked those sites too
wasalam

Rabi'ya
10-06-2005, 01:48 PM
im in West Wales and i can access all the islamic sites that i normally go on during the day. I read Quraan online sometimes and many islamic articles...

strange how urs have blocked it....hope mine doesnt do the same

Zuko
10-06-2005, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Waheed

:) Well the basic problem is that I don't have "access" to any Islamic Site at college; I managed to just about access this forum by a 'fluke'. If anyone know's how to get past websense; please FEEL FREE to help . . . :thumbs_up Jazakumullah . . .

Islamic sites are blocked at your universities? What's that about? :confused:

Uthman
10-06-2005, 08:53 PM

Sometimes Proxify.com could be filtered but Proxify.co.uk or Proxify.org might work.

أحمد
10-07-2005, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

Sometimes Proxify.com could be filtered but Proxify.co.uk or Proxify.org might work.

:confused: Almost every way I know is impossible; what I need is some good bit of programming, but not software base; JavaScript type is best in HTML at college, because it's the hardest to detect anything in there using websense, but I only know how to create software; I've never had to do anything like this before just to access a website. Online type Proxyfication stuff of no kind will work in this case as websense 5 and later are designed to barr off anything as such . . . :omg:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-07-2005, 02:19 PM

Ive never even heard of Websense 5 until now. :confused: What exactly does it do?

MetSudaisTwice
10-07-2005, 02:20 PM
salam
it filters site that users are not allowed to enter, like games on college sites. as soon as you enter a games site the websense comes up and youcan do anything apart from exit or go back to your previous page
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-07-2005, 02:23 PM

How bout using a proxy? Or this rogram is great:

http://www.soft32.com/download_102515.html

It uses different IP's from around the world. Proxies is a better option though.

MetSudaisTwice
10-07-2005, 02:25 PM
salam
school security is so tight it won't allow you download softwares from the net lol
wasalam

edil
10-07-2005, 04:52 PM
You can go to WWW.Islamworld.net.Com its a very good site.

أحمد
10-10-2005, 01:21 PM

:zip: Software, Network Errors; the lot is filtered. Basically nothing works . . .

edil
10-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Allah knows best.

أحمد
10-20-2005, 03:22 PM

:zip: Sub-haan-Allah . . . Just about got some access . . . :omg: Time is running out . . . HELP!

MetSudaisTwice
10-20-2005, 03:24 PM
salam
finally you are back bro!!!where were you?
wasalam

Uthman
10-20-2005, 04:00 PM

Have you tried these?

http://www.stupidcensorship.com/attack-censorship.html

http://www.peacefire.org/circumvento...tructions.html

If not, can you not get firefox at home (like version 1.0) and bring it in on a cd?

- Qatada -
10-20-2005, 04:47 PM

If not, can you not get firefox at home (like version 1.0) and bring it in on a cd?

wa alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

they wont allow you to run setup .exe (executive) files or else everythin would be way more easier..

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

أحمد
11-04-2005, 08:53 AM

Have you tried these?

http://www.stupidcensorship.com/attack-censorship.html

http://www.peacefire.org/circumvento...tructions.html

:angry2: Nothings working; almost nothing anyway, just running on borrowed time . . . :confused:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.