I love like no other
Allhumdulilah
My baby Brother.

:love:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummbilal
10-13-2005, 09:33 PM
salaam alakum bros and sisters,

you know this poem is about a subject deeply meaningful to me its a little sad noone replied.

Halima
10-13-2005, 09:38 PM
:sl:

awwww habibty mashallah it's so beautiful. Did you write this? Cuz if you did you got a great talent :)

:w:

- Qatada -
10-13-2005, 09:50 PM
oh sorry.. i never even had seen this thread. sister - did this happen to you while you was young? like separating from your brother etc..

i really like the poem cz when you look at it - it makes it seem like such a simple poem with a few words in but when you read it over again.. you realise what the poet was going through. cz while you were separated - you always imagine how that person would turn out to be, how they would turn out to look like.. how their personality might have changed or if they still remember you or not.

its proper emotive cz the simple words even bring back memories.. the poet even uses deep words from the holy qur'an when its said:

"Indeed
after hardship comes ease"

(Inshirah 94:5) So indeed with hardship is ease.

(Inshirah 94:6) Indeed with hardship is ease.

the titles personified because its called 'evening star'.. exactly like the poets baby brother.. the star has always been there - but it shines in the evening. same way the poets brothers always been there.. but he shows himself after all this time.

masha Allah - i really like that poem ukhti. plz do post more because even though it may look like something simple - it has soo much depth. i think this is why most brothers and sisters never focused on it - they probably never focused on its depth and may not have understood it proper..

plz do write more.. it has a big impact once a person takes notice of it and looks into its depth. barak Allah u feeki wa jazak Allah khayr..

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
baby_muslimah15
10-13-2005, 10:31 PM
Wow Masha'Allah that waz a great poem......Did you write that yourself????? If soooo yo got skillz masha'allah

ummbilal
10-14-2005, 12:14 AM
i did write it,

about my brother,
he was brought up in another country with my mum i was brought up by my dad,

its simple because i wanted to give it to him and didnt want to scare him! mashallah.

we met again when i was 19 and he was 11,

but didnt get to know each other properly for another 5 years,

Allhumdulilah hes my best friend now.

sounds strange but he really is.

- Qatada -
10-14-2005, 12:54 PM
masha Allah. when your family separated, did your younger bro know what was goin on? did he know who u were after you had re-united again.. cz thats one of the saddest things that happen - when you care about someone yet they dont know who u are.. it makes them back off because they scared, how do they know they can trust u...

but alhamdulillah if he was only 6 so he could have remembered who u were, but he must have been like 'you've changed soo much' cz people change alot over their teenage years.

like are your families allowed to meet up with each other and keep in contact now?

Salema
10-14-2005, 05:45 PM
Wow..mashaallah Geat Poem..!

ummbilal
10-14-2005, 08:33 PM
my brothers and i are reunited allhumdulilah we are all adults now so its not a case of being allowed to keep in touch or not, my youngest brother and I began practising at the same time and have become very close Allhumdulilah.

our parents live abroad, in different countries

they never speak.

this is what happens when people get divorced, you spend the rest of your life picking up the pieces.

sumaiya27766483
10-14-2005, 09:02 PM
thats a sad story with a happy ending im glad it worked out well alhamdullilah

- Qatada -
10-14-2005, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumaiya27766483
thats a sad story with a happy ending im glad it worked out well alhamdullilah
yeh i agree with the sister.. alhamdulillah its a happy ending, apart from the parents business.. but Allah (swt) does erythin for the best and we should be thankful no matter wha.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.