/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Still limited

Salah ud Deen
10-11-2005, 04:30 AM
Assalamu aliykum dear brothers and Ramadan mubarak. May Allah have mercy on our family in Pakistan and Kashmir.

I have reached 50+ posts, but I am still limited. Why is this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salah ud Deen
10-11-2005, 04:46 AM
That kind of sucks. They merge posts to prevent you from reaching the pinnicle of the nasheed player?

baby_muslimah15
10-11-2005, 05:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salah ud Deen
That kind of sucks. They merge posts to prevent you from reaching the pinnicle of the nasheed player?
lool ;D I wouldn't say that...You just gotta be careful wit da tipics u choose and always look at other ppl stuff to make sure it wont be da same as theirs.......Salaamz

Idris
10-12-2005, 10:23 PM
:sl: :brother:

Your account status is now set to Limited Member. This means that you cannot access and listen to the Nasheeds on the forum, nor can you use signatures, user-titles, vote in booths, and many other features unless you acquire 50 posts. Once you have 50 posts or more, you will be moved to the full member status, so start posting away!
I've reached 50 posts and above? And Im still set to a limited Memeber :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Idris
10-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you. Why can't i enter the brothers section :(

Muhammad
10-12-2005, 10:41 PM
:sl:

You need to wait at least an hour before you become a full member (after reaching 50 posts) and if it still doesnt change, then have patience Insha'Allaah.

To get into the brothers' room, you need to apply for access by clicking on the link below the name 'Brother's Section'.

I hope that's helped Insha'Allaah,

:w:

Idris
10-12-2005, 10:42 PM
I have applied for the brothers room :)

Muhammad
10-12-2005, 10:48 PM
:sl:

OK Alhamdulillah, I think you will then have to wait until the person in charge of that forum allows you entry.

:w:

Idris
10-12-2005, 10:49 PM
Your one of the brothers aren't you :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.