/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Site Keeps not Working!

insan99
10-27-2005, 02:53 PM
:sl: How come I keep getting a "bandwidth exceeded" or "account suspended" message when I visit this site?!?! I thought you moved your site to a better host or something. :'(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-27-2005, 02:59 PM
:sl:

I think we are moving onto new and better servers. Inshallah it will better in a few days.

kadafi
10-27-2005, 06:12 PM

The transfer has been finalized :) No more 'bandwidth exceeded' messages.

:w:

Protected_Diamond
10-27-2005, 06:22 PM
^^that's great

i mised the site 2 much when it wasn't working

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Halima
10-27-2005, 06:25 PM

Well, now it's working :)

baby_muslimah15
10-27-2005, 06:25 PM
Yeahhhh No more BandWidth or that other stuff, I was soooo lonely without it..Salaamz

insan99
10-27-2005, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kadafi

The transfer has been finalized :) No more 'bandwidth exceeded' messages.

Load-islam.com isn't working still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm Yoosuf
10-27-2005, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by insan99

Actually it is working :D It must be your PC :p

Halima
10-27-2005, 08:35 PM

then how come you can post? :omg: you say it's not working but you posted that^

Umm Yoosuf
10-27-2005, 08:39 PM
Load-islam.com and islamicboard.com is kinda different innit! Don't mind me i don't what im saying :-[

Halima
10-27-2005, 08:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jannah
Load-islam.com and islamicboard.com is kinda different innit! Don't mind me i don't what im saying :-[

No sis, they are the same things. Instead they serve a different purpose. load-islam is the main site. islamicboard.com is the direct URL to the discussion baords.

insan99
10-27-2005, 08:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
then how come you can post? :omg: you say it's not working but you posted that^
Smart alec...

last time i checked load-islam.com is not the same domain name as islamicboard.com...no?

letters: l-o-a-d-i-s-l-a-m
Islamicboard letters: i-s-l-a-m-i-c-b-o-a-r-d

I realize both sites are owned by the same individual(s).

I have viewed Load-islam.com from two computers and it doesn't work...why don't you clear your cache and then tell me it works! :thumbs_up

kadafi
10-27-2005, 09:32 PM
:sl: sister Insan99,

please hold CTRL (button) and press F5 (or click your Refresh button on your browser)

insan99
10-27-2005, 10:27 PM
I think it's a DNS issue...I'm in the US and you are in the UK so maybe it will take some time to propogate?

I see this message: CPanel: There is no website configured at this address.

As long as I'm the only one seeing the error than that's fine...

Ansar Al-'Adl
10-29-2005, 12:02 AM
I think it's a DNS issue...I'm in the US and you are in the UK so maybe it will take some time to propogate?
I think you're right, this is the issue. People in countries other than UK may have to simply wait it out because of the time zone. As of now, it should all be fixed.

edil
11-01-2005, 05:47 PM
whoevery is in charge of this web why do you guys give such a hard time to people to listen to nasheeds because i was a new member who just joined and i was asked to post 50 posts and i did so and now i cant listen to anything so i want to know what the problem is and why you guys give hard time to people.

Ansar Al-'Adl
11-01-2005, 06:24 PM
Astaghfirullah. Some members have the arrogance to even expect these free services. I hope they realize that this website costs a lot of money and its not free for those who are paying to maintain the services for others (may Allah swt reward them). The least these members could do is be thankful and try to help out.

Zuko
11-01-2005, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
Astaghfirullah. Some members have the arrogance to even expect these free services. I hope they realize that this website costs a lot of money and its not free for those who are paying to maintain the services for others (may Allah swt reward them). The least these members could do is be thankful and try to help out.

:embarrass :embarrass Ok.... THANK YOU TO ALL THE ADMINISTRATORS (and the dude that owns the whole load-islam and islamicboard thing) FOR PROVIDING SUCH SERVICES TO US MEMBERS... Its greatly appreciated, by me especially...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.