/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Google Earth

*charisma*
11-12-2005, 06:12 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

i dunno if anyone has already heard about the Google Earth, where u can see like cities from outerspace
i heard some gud stuff about it
u can check it out here http://earth.google.com/

although I dunno which one to download cuz im computer illiterate lol
theres like a free version or whatever, so if anyone can help plzzzzzzzz

hope i posted this in the right place
otherwise mods do ur thing :shade:

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
11-12-2005, 06:19 AM
Salaam dearest sister.

subhanallah.

Thank you very much for sharing this with us. I'm just as sure this is very educational especailly since most of us are in a Science or Biology class. I can click on it and I would be able to see my friend up close and personal without being there. wow.

Here's the link where one can download if they are in fact very interested in this kind of fascinating technology. You have three wonderful choices to to choose from!

http://earth.google.com/downloads.html

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-12-2005, 06:30 AM
:sl:

Thread Moved to link exchange section :-\

S_87
11-12-2005, 01:09 PM

google earth is cool

its so cool how the Masjid ul Haram and Masjid e Nabawi stand out from far! oh next, ill search Al Aqsa!!
england is way blurry though :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-13-2005, 07:04 PM

this is an awesome program, i spotted my home, my school, masjid, unles home, aunts home, mall, theater, etc etc. Also, madinah is way more clearer then makkah for some reason :confused:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.