/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Problem??!!!

A7med
11-12-2005, 09:35 PM
salaam,

sometime wen i try clicking on a section or thread the message comes up

Warning: main(/home/islamicf/public_html/includes/init.php): failed to open stream: Cannot allocate memory in /home/islamicf/public_html/global.php on line 20

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/islamicf/public_html/includes/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/islamicf/public_html/global.php on line 20
it realy hard to get into a thread/section i have to keep clicking on it several times

anyone know why?? :eek:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
11-12-2005, 09:44 PM
i think we all experiencin it bro.. Allaah u a'lam. i think its cz the adminz changin the server. so thas y mos ppl arent on.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Far7an
11-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Assalamu alaikum The problem has been reported, and it will be resolved soon InshaAllah. We ask members to have patience, jazakallahu khairan.

Halima
11-13-2005, 06:27 AM
Salaam Aalikum

format_quote Originally Posted by brown clown
salaam,

anyone know why?? :eek:

format_quote Originally Posted by Kadafi
I transfered the LI Forum to a new account on a different server. Previously, it was hosted on a merged account with load-islam.com.

The error messages that you have been seeing were reported to the hosting company who then rebooted the server.

Insha'Allaah, I hope everything is okay now. If you still experience any problems, post here or in the troubleshooting section

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lonely_Boy
11-13-2005, 06:44 AM
:sl:

Hm same here waiting

:w:

A7med
11-13-2005, 07:16 PM
oh ok :) jazakallah khair :)

Halima
11-13-2005, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by brown clown
oh ok :) jazakallah khair :)
no problem.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.