/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~ Which deed is most loved By Allah s.w.a ~

DaSangarTalib
11-13-2005, 07:27 PM
Sahih Bukhari
Volume 8, Book 73, Number 1:

1. Narrated Al-Walid bin 'Aizar: I heard Abi Amr 'Ash-Shaibani saying, "The owner of this house." he pointed to 'Abdullah's house, "said, 'I asked the Prophet 'Which deed is loved most by Allah?" He replied, 'To offer prayers at their early (very first) stated times.' " 'Abdullah asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" The Prophet said, "To be good and dutiful to one's parents," 'Abdullah asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" The Prophet said, To participate in Jihad for Allah's Cause." 'Abdullah added, "The Prophet narrated to me these three things, and if I had asked more, he would have told me more."

2. Volume 8, Book 73, Number 2:

Narrated Abu Huraira: A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who is more entitled to be treated with the best companionship by me?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man said. "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man further said, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man asked for the fourth time, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your father. "

3. Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: A man said to the Prophet, "Shall I participate in Jihad?" The Prophet said, "Are your parents living?" The man said, "Yes." the Prophet said, "Do Jihad for their benefit.

4. Volume 8, Book 73, Number 29:

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, Allah divided Mercy into one-hundred parts and He kept its ninety-nine parts with Him and sent down its one part on the earth, and because of that, its one single part, His creations are Merciful to each other, so that even the mare lifts up its hoofs away from its baby animal, lest it should trample on it."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
11-13-2005, 07:31 PM
:sl:

MashaAllah wonderful and informative post.

:w:

Abdullah Mahmud
11-13-2005, 08:11 PM
:w: How nice of u, such reminders are important in our lives. Barakallah.

Khayal
11-12-2007, 08:28 PM
:sl:

Jazaak ALLAH khayr.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nabooly
11-15-2007, 10:52 PM
Sub7anallah! Thanks so much! :D

IbnAbdulHakim
11-15-2007, 10:57 PM
may Allaah make it easy for us to live up to these hadith, Ameen

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

which of the favours of our lords will we deny?...

al-muslimah
11-16-2007, 04:19 AM
Sahih Bukhari
Volume 8, Book 73, Number 1:

1. Narrated Al-Walid bin 'Aizar: I heard Abi Amr 'Ash-Shaibani saying, "The owner of this house." he pointed to 'Abdullah's house, "said, 'I asked the Prophet 'Which deed is loved most by Allah?" He replied, 'To offer prayers at their early (very first) stated times.' " 'Abdullah asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" The Prophet said, "To be good and dutiful to one's parents," 'Abdullah asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" The Prophet said, To participate in Jihad for Allah's Cause." 'Abdullah added, "The Prophet narrated to me these three things, and if I had asked more, he would have told me more."

YUP! did you guys know the mujahid is the best person in the sight of Allah(swt) and jihad is a deed which is inequevalent to any deed.Just one hour of spending in jihad is better than praying the whole day and fasting.Cool!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.