/* */

PDA

View Full Version : mods admins

sonz
11-14-2005, 01:52 PM
salam

from which countries r the mods and admins from???

masalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
11-14-2005, 02:01 PM
wa alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

i dno if i'm a proper mod.. but i'm in the uk yet, wna get out tho insha Allaah.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

sonz
11-14-2005, 02:03 PM
salam

i mean country of origin???

are all mods admins from same country???

masalama

Ameeratul Layl
11-14-2005, 02:03 PM

masalama[/QUOTE]

:sl: I doubt it brother. That wud be a miracle.....:playing:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
11-14-2005, 02:07 PM
:sl: brother

I am from UK as well as brother akhee. Im only half a mod too :P lol Im a revert so british origin too

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

- Qatada -
11-14-2005, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
salam

i mean country of origin???

masalama
ohhh i get you.. i'm from pakistani origin buh if anyone ever first asked me wa i am.. i wud rather say muslim than pakistani insha Allaah. anywayz we all from the same mother and father - adam (r.a) and hawa (r.a).

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Khaldun
11-14-2005, 02:23 PM
:sl:

We are a mixture of youth somali pakistani indian arab what not, and we are working together for one mission and that is to make the word of Allah supreme. As brother Akhee said we arent looking at ourselfs as pakistani or arab, but rather we look beyond that and look at what has brought us close to eachother ie islam

He it is Who strengthened you with His help and with the believers
And united their hearts; had you spent all that is in the earth, you could not have united their hearts, but Allah united them; surely He is Mighty, Wise.

Halima
11-14-2005, 04:01 PM

Well....I'm not from U.K as the majority of the staff are. I'm from U.S.
Thus it shows that not all mods and adminstrators are from the same country as one might think. It really doesn't matter where all of us are because we are all muslims alhamdulilah. Hence we are all here to help each other. Then again it would be nice if all of us were in the same country so it wouldn't be so distant between one another. However that's not the case.

:w:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-14-2005, 04:02 PM

Im residing in nyc, usa.

Muezzin
11-14-2005, 04:04 PM
Two members of the At-Taqwa Massive are mods (Far7an, Muhammad) and are from the UK. We continue our invasion of LI to this day. ;)

Brother_Mujahid
11-15-2005, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

He it is Who strengthened you with His help and with the believers
And united their hearts; had you spent all that is in the earth, you could not have united their hearts, but Allah united them; surely He is Mighty, Wise.
pssst don't forget to quote the ayah number next time awkay :coolious:

Khaldun
11-15-2005, 02:41 PM

sorry i dont think it is really needed sometimes, only if there is like a very similar ayah :P but i will inshAllah surah anfal ayah 62-63 :thankyou:

Brother_Mujahid
11-15-2005, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

sorry i dont think it is really needed sometimes, only if there is like a very similar ayah :P but i will inshAllah surah anfal ayah 62-63 :thankyou:
no it is alwayts needed to show that it is an ayah from the quran, and not some text which is put bold. something apparant to you, may not be to me or someone else.
barakallahu feek :coolious:

sonz
11-17-2005, 08:42 AM
asalam

that is very cool that we hve admin mods from different countries

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.