/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A dare to everyone!

akulion
11-14-2005, 09:35 PM
salam alaikum...

ok this is not Islamic stuff - but in reply to the excorcism I remembered this link I have. Dare to view it?

STERN WARNING: :rant: This is NOT for the faint hearted!

Do not take this warning lightly - this is very scarey and could give you nightmares for weeks to come!:scared: (not a joke seriously!)

Instructions:
Basically try and find things you can click on around the rooms (in the movie)...sometimes you may have to click some things over and over or in sequence back and fort..if u have difficulty finding items to click press the TAB key!
Here it is:
TheHOUSE
http://members.thai.net/sinthai/room.htm
LAST WARNING: Not for the faint hearted!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------
To the mods and admins, If this is inapproriate content for this forum kindly remove it and accept my apologies (beforehand)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuko
11-14-2005, 09:44 PM
uhhh how many rooms are there, I'm on the 5th and so far the only scary thing was the girls head ocmin out the toilet... (looked like samarra from 'The ring')

edit: ok I'm done, the last bit was frightening (sort of) but cool, I'll send it to my friends...

- Qatada -
11-14-2005, 09:54 PM
lol it seemed funny to me.. i never knew what response to have lol. some parts were shocking like coming out of nowhere, but i think we feel secure because we behind a screen, and if we really were there then we would probably be in fear.

one other advantage we have compared to the kuffar is that we have Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala protecting us, whereas they have a sense of loneliness with no-one to protect them.

Allaah u a'lam.

jazak Allaah khayr bro.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

ishkabab
11-14-2005, 09:54 PM
seen this before.....reminds me of "the grudge".......

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
1m@@n
11-14-2005, 10:00 PM
wsalaamz wr wb

umm was that scary??

- Qatada -
11-14-2005, 10:06 PM
i think we dont find it scary because we hiding behind a screen.. not just that, jazak Allaah khayr to bro aku for warning us before the people who might have got shocked entered it. he obviously did it to warn the brothers and sisters who got scared on the previous thread (about the exorcism.) so lets just calm down abit insha Allaah.. jazak Allaah khayr.

Zuko
11-14-2005, 10:07 PM
anyone got any more scary stuff? I'm bored! :(

akulion
11-14-2005, 10:13 PM
well believe it or not that probably the scariest movie on the net - it was the top movie in all the ratings

id post others but believe me they look like tom and jerry cartoons compared to this one lool

1m@@n
11-14-2005, 10:15 PM
i got 1...but i dunno if i still have it...lemme try get hold of it inshaAllah..heheehe

Brother_Mujahid
11-14-2005, 10:16 PM
you have to wait for some time till something happens.....

i thought i'd share a de-poopifying for those who get scared.

enjoy :coolious:

http://www.fazed.org/video/view/?id=120

1m@@n
11-14-2005, 10:21 PM
this scary video got an indian song in it....

...am i allowed to post it???

Zuko
11-14-2005, 10:23 PM
LOL, that was good.... Keep 'em coming people!

akulion
11-14-2005, 10:27 PM
where is it? i dont see the link

1m@@n
11-14-2005, 10:34 PM
umm i myt get in trouble for posting the one wiv an idnian song in it....so i best not...

heres anotha tho...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/handeye.php

ishkabab
11-14-2005, 10:52 PM
lolol that was hilarious....it got me there..

akulion
11-14-2005, 10:57 PM
loool startling - it was funny

i remember something like that though i dont have the link anymore- its a celien dion song with a sing alone ball and it asks u to sing along...and suddenly BOOM a really scarey face pops up and man the scream is so loud i swear it would pop ur ears!
wish i had that one..but its been years !

akulion
11-14-2005, 11:03 PM
ok this one is NOT scarey but it is very nicely made (by flash standards) - the sounds are at most 'creepy'

www.99rooms.com/ (warning: not scarey)

and this one looks cool (scarey)
but maybe its my connection but it wont load beyond a point for me - maybe it will work for u
check it out

http://mov-t.hp.infoseek.co.jp/swf/exmortis.html

Halima
11-15-2005, 03:22 AM
:sl:

Thread Moved here

side note- Brother Akulion just to let you know..if you ever want to share a link, than it's best to post it in the "exchange links section."

Jazakhallah khair

:w:

montoyauk
11-15-2005, 03:45 AM
even more scary watching it with lights off:phew

Umm Safiya
11-15-2005, 08:19 AM

LMAO.. That was funny! Creeeepy.. :P
Anyone got more scary stuff?

akulion
11-15-2005, 05:33 PM
well 'the house' movie really got me the 1st time cos it was approx about 1AM the lights were off and i had my headphones on with full volume....and so u can imagine lool

edil
11-15-2005, 05:46 PM
wowwwwww!!!!!!

Umm Safiya
11-15-2005, 06:38 PM

Okaay, how in the world does this thing continue in Exmortis? I've found that girl Gwen in her room, and I've been to the addict, and in the cell entrance thing, but they won't let me in.. Me and mt sis is lost.. What do we do now?

- Qatada -
11-15-2005, 06:49 PM
wa alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

i dont really know much about it because i never understood it much. but if you press the 'tab' key, you'll see where the items are located at - so just click them in order over and over again and you should be able to go to the next room insha Allaah.

akulion
11-15-2005, 06:51 PM
well i got stuck at the woods and it never got past that for me even after 4 tries so i have no clue what u are talking about - but try different things maybe it will work

PS: is it scarey or not?

Umm Safiya
11-15-2005, 06:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
well i got stuck at the woods and it never got past that for me even after 4 tries so i have no clue what u are talking about - but try different things maybe it will work

PS: is it scarey or not?
Is is veeeeeery s-s-s-s-s-ssscaaaary.. :scared: lol

anyways akhee, my mom showed me the tab key thanks anyways

S_87
11-15-2005, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
you have to wait for some time till something happens.....

i thought i'd share a de-poopifying for those who get scared.

enjoy :coolious:

http://www.fazed.org/video/view/?id=120
thats hilarious :zip: theres more to it tho ;D ;D ;D poor man ;D

as to original link- i dont know what to do:-\

1m@@n
11-15-2005, 09:36 PM
ive been in gwens bedroom and found the bloodstained bed.....how do get the cellar door 2 open???? or where next???

woheeeee creeepyyy!!

akulion
11-16-2005, 05:39 AM
I think ur supposed to press ALT + F4 key to get the cellar door open

heheheheheeee

Ra`eesah
11-16-2005, 07:39 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Alt + F4? wont that turn off windows? anyway its 2:30 am here.... need i say more.

akulion
11-16-2005, 10:03 AM
loooool sis 3washey u spoiled the joke!! it was a practical joke

pressing ALT + F4 terminates the program u are using at the moment. For example if i was to press ALT + F4 right now, my internet explorer would close automatically.

To reboot the entire comp the command is CTRL + ALT + DEL (twice)
pressin it only once brings up the Task Manager

Far7an
11-16-2005, 10:06 AM
Assalamu alaikum

loooool sis 3washey u spoiled the joke!! it was a practical joke
It was supposed to be funny?

I was hoping for something great at the end of that, but to my dissapointment, nothing :-\
format_quote Originally Posted by Bro Muj
How many times are you going to post that on the forum buddy :-\

I like this smiley now :-\ (blame zAk)

1m@@n
11-26-2005, 09:08 PM
Asalamoalaikum wr wb

heres the link of how to get through the game...follow the instructions as stated in this link...and ul get to the end...scaryyy stuff

http://www.freewebs.com/nulleffect/exmortis.htm

ws wr wb

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.