11-17-2005, 05:52 PM
:sl:

hm :sunny: same thing happening through out the world

:w:

akulion
11-17-2005, 06:38 PM
cheating tsk tsk

those days are over for me lol

the only time i cheated was when there was this huge thing in a communications class which we were 100% would come in the exam.

The only thing about it was there were 16 points in it which u had to remember in exact sequence (the teacher specifically said IN sequence of 50% marks gone! lol)

I memorized everything but i just couldnt get the sequence right
so i wrote the beginning 3 letters of each point on onedigit of each finger - so i was able to use 5 fingers and get them all down!

That way I recalled the text from memory and the sequence of the points from my fingers.

Shame on me!

Muezzin
11-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Shame on you all.

I've never cheated.

Which is why I'm so damn average.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ataraxis
11-17-2005, 11:41 PM

Haha....lol. Sheesh...that many cheaters sitting like right next to each other..hah. Anyways, tsk. Don't cheat, it'll only hurt you a whole LOT more in the end :)

montoyauk
11-18-2005, 01:18 AM
i have done it myself :peace:

akulion
11-18-2005, 01:30 AM
lool this is turning into a confession box

MetSudaisTwice
11-18-2005, 11:11 AM
salam
lol its just the way it is nowadays in the world lol
wasalam

Sahabiyaat
11-18-2005, 11:15 AM
i used to cheat
only in skool days
its stupid to cheat in college
even more stupid to cheat in uni.
u gain nothing...well...u pass...but u no its not ur work
so ur a bunch of guilt.

Rabi'ya
11-18-2005, 11:16 AM
I can say, I honestly dont thin Ive ever cheated in an exam before..

Rabi'ya:rose:

MetSudaisTwice
11-18-2005, 11:19 AM
salam
i doubt anyone cheated in an exam, maybe in tests that are done in class but never in exams
they are too important and vital
wasalam

Hajar
11-18-2005, 11:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
i doubt anyone cheated in an exam, maybe in tests that are done in class but never in exams
they are too important and vital
wasalam

Well if u get the change for cheating in a exam then would u do it.. or not?? Its just a question of conscience i guess :smile:

Protected_Diamond
11-18-2005, 11:23 AM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

jazahka Allah khair for the tips hehe :eek:

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

Umm Yoosuf
11-18-2005, 12:51 PM
University lucture halls are the sillest place to do exams. You can cheat so easily!

MetSudaisTwice
11-18-2005, 01:31 PM
salam
no am sure sis hajar meant coscience becasue if youcheat then your mind will keep on reminding you that you cheated and you really don't deserve anything good that comes out of it
wasalam

Shana524
11-18-2005, 03:55 PM
I’m curious, would you tell if you saw someone cheating while you studied extra hours for an exam. In college, this girl in my art history class cheated on every exam we took. She had small index cards with notes on her lap. I know we are supposed to cover other people’s faults….but this is outrageous. By the way, the school official expel students if anyone is caught cheating, so I didn’t tell.

*charisma*
11-18-2005, 04:45 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

lol
i see more girls cheating at school than boys do, cuz they have a source: thier purse, they put calculators in there, not cards, pin answers on the outside of their purse with pictures to draw off the attention from the
answers and b4 u know it in the middle of the test, the girls hands are dry so shes gonna calculate her "lotion" lol...

but i swear its like ppl are soo obvious when they do it, how can the teachers not see em! i get soo mad when ive been studying all night and someone whos cheated gets a better grade than i did....but still i dont say anything cuz i know later in life its gonna get harder for them so most likely they will fail on something else...

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Hiraislam
06-25-2012, 07:39 AM
Cheating is every where and you can find stuff online where people copy and post in their blog and even in forums as well. But sharing some good thing is a good thing to do, no matter where it comes from.

patientgrace
06-25-2012, 02:54 PM
I will admit that there was a time back in Elementary school where I cheated on a spelling test. Our teacher had given us a new word list and it was a "pop quiz". Well, I did not want to fail the pop quiz and look like I did not know anything... I assumed the pop quiz's were all the same, with my luck they were all entirely different. I am also not good at lying and my dishonesty shined through, the minute the test was over I turned my paper in I started crying and immediately told the teacher!

She smiled a gracious smile and nodded her head and thanked me for my honesty, in return she did not punish me. I never again have cheated! :phew

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!