/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Du'a Request Thread...

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

AvarAllahNoor
02-14-2007, 01:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler
erm something in my family.....is that enough to understand?.....everything will happen evetually for the sake of Allah(swt).....wots in our fate will take place...ya Allah...

i apologise if am being rude....
....imsad ...
Sorry sister, I understand fully, and am sorry for my intrusion!

Allah will bless when the time is right!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim.sister
02-16-2007, 09:54 PM
May Allah make things easier for us all, and heal those who are in pain.

Please make dua' for me.. I am going through a very difficult dilemma.

Salam

Umu 'Isa
02-24-2007, 03:40 PM
:salamext:

Please make du'a for sister Lyesh's mother who passed away 2 nights ago.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

May Allah forgive her sins and shower her with His mercy, may He make her grave a garden from Jannah! Ameen ya Rabbil 'alameen

:cry:

- Qatada -
02-24-2007, 03:58 PM
:wasalamex

Ameen.. insha'Allaah she is in our dua's.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Angelzz
02-24-2007, 04:02 PM
Ameen

:cry: :cry:

IbnAbdulHakim
02-24-2007, 04:51 PM

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun

Ameen to all dua's.

Let us work for our meeting with azrail AS.

AtTiYa
02-24-2007, 04:55 PM
innalillahi wainaalilaahee raa-jee oon

so many ppl r dyin nowadayz...is this a sign of qayamat?? :offended:

syilla
02-26-2007, 02:06 AM
:sl:

i need a dua (special dua in arabic for her to practice) for a close relative of mine..

She is having a problem with her marriage...and wanted her husband to change sincerely with all his heart. She has been patient with her husband for two years now.

May Allah reward you.

Islam_sister
02-26-2007, 02:22 AM
Asalaam Alaykum!

Ameen Ameen..
Inna Lellahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon.

Subhan Allah.. Death could come to us any minute..

May Allah protect us from any evils that may come our way and may Allah guide us to the straight path and may Allah us forgive our sins. May Allah help us to understand this world is but a test for us. and if we don't follow what Allah has told us there will be consequences. May Allah help us to open our eyes to see what is going on in this world. Ameen

MAMOONA
03-04-2007, 03:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad

A request to all the LI brothers and sisters .. please try reciting Surah Yaseen and Make dua for a brother who i knew from school who passed away 2 days ago .. :-( (Inna lillahi Wa inna Ilsyhi Raajioon) ... its really sad .. didnt expect this to happen .. just UNBELIEVEABLE ..he was my clasmate for 5 years SubhanAllah.... its really sad .. just shows DEath could cum and knok anyones door Anytym.. never realised DEATH could be just round the corner .. the LEAST we could expect is a friend of ours to die .. :'(

(ameen)
May Allah swt give his family sabr .. and save him from the torments ofthe grave and grant him Jannah
*oops i dnt think this is the right board to post in*
Qulu nafsin zaiqa tul mot

May Allah swt give his family sabr .. and save him from the torments ofthe grave and grant him Jannah

ameen..........tum ameen

Woodrow
03-05-2007, 02:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AtTiYa
innalillahi wainaalilaahee raa-jee oon

so many ppl r dyin nowadayz...is this a sign of qayamat?? :offended:
:w:

In my case it might be because the youngest of my closest friends are nearly 70 years old.

Death is something that has been with us from the moment our heart first beat. We have no control over how many beats Allah(swt) has set for each of us. It is best that we always live as if our next one will be the last.

When we are young it is as if we never see death. But as we start to age, it becomes very common. By the time we reach 20 years old it is like we go to at least one funeral a year, by the time we get to our forties it is monthly.

It is good to keep in mind that all of us will be judged fairly. But, we must remember we will face punishment for our wrong doings.

Muslim Woman
03-17-2007, 12:53 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&

My father is very sick.....pl. pray for him.

Is it ok if i do a ' manat' .......Pl. let me know if i can do that. Jazak Allah.

----ok, thanks for advice who said it's not encouraged to do manat. But is it ok if i start giving new dresses before dad recovers ?

Alhamdulillah , dad is improving.

arif
03-20-2007, 11:25 AM
salaams,

please make dua for me so that my board exam 2morrow goes well .

ameen

vpb
03-20-2007, 11:26 AM
Ameen !!!

Kittygyal
03-20-2007, 11:28 AM
Salamualikum
Inshallah Take It Easy Dude && Revise Alot
Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
03-20-2007, 11:30 AM
Salamualikum
Make Dua'ah For Me Everyone Please Got Me Tooth Taken Out To And Am In Pain Plus Won't Stp Bleeding
Ma'assalama

arif
03-20-2007, 11:32 AM
may allah give u sabr and lessen ur pain ...

ameen ... and dont take tension sis , not a big deal deal , the pain will subside inshallah ...

i wish none of ur tooth is taken out again .. hehe , ameen

Kittygyal
03-20-2007, 11:33 AM
Salamualikum
Amin Thumma Amin Ya Rabbil Alameen Inshallah Akhi
Ma'assalama

zaria
03-20-2007, 03:48 PM
Ameen Ameen Ameen,
My daughter had her tooth pulled and it hurt me becasue I wanted to take theat pain from her and give it to myself.

Kittygyal
03-20-2007, 03:51 PM
salamualikum
awww bless big Mom lol

yeh it hurts alot am still in pain but alhmdulillah better than before but abit bleeding not long to go lol

Ma'assalama

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
03-29-2007, 05:03 PM
I need your duas. Jazzak'Allah.

Khadijah79
04-03-2007, 10:54 PM

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji'oon

Insh'Allah

AllPraise2Allah
04-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Ameen

Sorry to hear about your friend, inshallah he'll enter Jannah:(

Ummah
04-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Asalaamualaikum

please pray for me i have my exams starting on april 30th until 1st june. please pray that i remember everything that i need to remember for the exam, and that it goes well for me inshAllah

ma'salaama

FatimaAsSideqah
04-09-2007, 12:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS

I am really sorry about your friend!

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'on

FatimaAsSideqah
04-09-2007, 12:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummah
Asalaamualaikum

please pray for me i have my exams starting on april 30th until 1st june. please pray that i remember everything that i need to remember for the exam, and that it goes well for me inshAllah

ma'salaama

“Blessings of Allah Ta'ala be upon Muhammad and his progeny. O God, I ask you, the one who mentions goodness and actualizes it and commands it, remind her of that which the shaytan makes her forget.”

Believe in hard work but not believe in luck....:D

Ummah
04-09-2007, 02:55 PM
ur always in my duahs .

inshAllah everything works out for you in the best way possible. Ameen

ma'salaama

Yanal
04-18-2007, 11:57 PM
Salaam brothers and sisters i made this thread cuz if u have a problem u can post it here and than we will remember you and your problem in our prayers ok so lets start

Muslim Woman
04-19-2007, 12:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Salaam brothers and sisters i made this thread cuz if u have a problem u can post it here and than we will remember you and your problem in our prayers ok so lets start

thanks for ur concern but i think , this forum has dua section already

Yanal
04-19-2007, 12:05 AM
who cares you could post here and their so u ill get it doubled

Muslim Woman
04-19-2007, 12:14 AM

who cares you could post here and their so u ill get it doubled
i guess , mod won't allow it. normally they close down or merged it.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-19-2007, 12:36 AM

Threads merged.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-19-2007, 01:33 AM
May Allah accept all your duas, and Jazzak'Allah for those who made dua for me.

Sanobar
04-19-2007, 04:25 PM
Asalaamualaikum

ma'salaama

inshaAllah u are in my prayers.. :)everything will be fine... inshaAllah!

zaria
04-19-2007, 04:58 PM
May Allah protect him from the torment of the grave, the, hell fire and grant him Jannah. Ameen. May Allah give you and the family ease in dealing with your lost. Ameen.

Sanobar
04-19-2007, 05:33 PM
i am in need of al ur prayers brothers and sisters..i have my reslts.. coming out onthe 24th and this yr the reslts would decide my destiny!!! :)

inshaAllah with all ur prayers and all i will pass wit flying colours.. plz.. pray for me.. i really really need them.. :)

jazakAllah!

Ummah
04-28-2007, 10:00 PM
^ All the best inshAllah

inshAllah you will get the grades you were hoping for

Ameen

kitten
05-01-2007, 04:49 PM

inshaAllah ur all well

um I'm kind of embarrassed to ask this..but I'm kind of desperate.. :-[

We'll inshaAllah, tomorrow i have a meeting with the examinations officer and my tutor about my academic process...Basically, to cut a long story short my uni told me i didn't have to do a certain module this year since i did it last year..(on my other course that i transferred from) well i just found out that there was a mistake and that i did have to do it..since that module was worth considerably less then the new updated version...........thing since i didnt do it, they marked it as a fail...meaning i have to do it in august as a resubmission..and that would mean i'd end up just getting a measly basic mark, if i pass that is.............making it sooo difficult to carry onto the next year

anyhu im soo stressed..:S..i don;t know how the meeting will go and i just feel nauseous already

please please please keep me in your duas inshaAllah

:cry: i really need them

jazakallah in advance and for listening to my rant.

- Qatada -
05-01-2007, 05:21 PM

Inshaa Allaah, Allaah will provide you from ways you never expected sister kitten. We will keep you in our dua's inshaa Allaah, and you will be successful - in this life and the next. ameen.

kitten
05-01-2007, 05:24 PM

jazakallah brother Fi_Sabilillah

May Allah swt reward you. Ameen

Kittygyal
05-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Salamualikum.
Amin , inshallah just take a deep breath and rely on Allah Subhanwtallah :D

Meowww
ma'assalama

kitten
05-01-2007, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
Amin , inshallah just take a deep breath and rely on Allah Subhanwtallah :D

Meowww
ma'assalama
waliksumsalaam

:j: sis :)

- Qatada -
05-01-2007, 05:33 PM

Ameen, i just want to show you these narrations and stories to make you realise that you shouldn't give up hope in Allaah, the All Powerful, the Wise.

10) The Broken Foot

On the authority of Ibn Umar (RA), the Messenger of Allah (SAWS) said: “Fear the dua (supplication) of he who has been wronged, for verily it ascends to the skies faster than the rays of light.” (Al-Haakim, Saheeh). A narration (Ahmad, Saheeh) reads: “Fear the dua of he who has been wronged, even if he is a disbeliever, for there is no veil between it (and Allah (SWT)).”
In an incident narrated in Saheeh Muslim and others, a woman once accused Saeed ibn Zaid (RA), one of the ten companions of the Prophet (SAW) promised Paradise, of stealing some of her property. They appeared before the rule, and Saeed prayed: “O Allah! If you know her to be lying, then make her blind and make her graveyard in her own house.” The narrator of this incident said, “I saw her (later on), blind. She used to walk touching the walls and say, ‘The dua of Saeed has afflicted me!’ Once, she passed by a well inside her house and fell into it, so it became her grave.”

Once is a London prison, a Muslim brother (already unjustly imprisoned) was praying in his cell. The cell was extremely small and the only way to make sujood was towards the door, such that if someone opened the door, it would cross the path of the one praying. The brother finished his food and placed his utensils next to the door so the guard could collect them whilst the brother prayed. During his prayer a huge prison guard came to collect his utensils. He saw the brother was praying, so on purpose he opened the door fully until the utensils fell onto the brother’s prayer mat and he stood in front of the brother, with his big, black, steel-capped boots at the place where the brother would place his head during sujood. Knowing that the brother was praying, the guard began to rudely demand that he be given the utensils in his hand, in order to disrupt the brother’s prayer. The brother refused and went into prostration with the guard standing in front of him and his boots next to the brother’s head. During that same prostration, the brother pleaded to Allah; “O Allah, you know how this thug has wronged me and tried to disrupt my prayers to you. O Allah, Break this foot!”

After finishing his prayers the brother went straight to the room where the guards sat and complained about the guard trying to disrupt his prayer. That same guard was unrepentant and began to argue with and blame the brother so the brother said to him, “I will leave God to deal with you.”

No sooner had he said that, there was an almighty crash and a huge steel cabinet fell on the same foot of the guard. He started to scream and wail like a baby, until all the other prisoners heard and began asking what had happened. Other guards rushed to him, put him on a stretcher and an ambulance took him to hospital. It was a number of days before that prison guard returned to work at the prison. It can safely be said as far as is known, that guard never ever stood in front of or tried to disrupt a Muslim’s prayer again.

It appears that the only reason for the few minutes delay in the dua being answered was for the brother to finish his prayer and walk to the guards’ room.“Fear the dua of he who has been wronged, for verily it ascends to the skies faster than rays of light”(Hadith)

source:
http://www.islamicboard.com/general-chat/917-words-wisdom-behind-bars.html?

There is also a narration that Allaah's Messenger said that the one who's been wronged - their prayer/supplication reaches to Allaah at the speed of light, and Allaah will respond to it, even if it takes a while.

So what you have to do is do all you have control over - pray to Him since we are created weak, then remain patient and place your trust in Allaah since He put you in that position out of His eternal Wisdom, and He will bring you out of it while bringing through it a greater good which you don't know of yet. Who knows? It might be that the same way this situation changed suddenly in a negative way, Allaah may change it in a totally positive way sooner or later? I know we want things our way, but Allaah loves us more than we love ourselves - so He will bring us something even better if we place our hope in Him.

We just don't know the wisdom behind these things, and praise be to Allaah that we have Him as our supporter, whereas those who disbelieve can't even trust in Allaah totally since they may fall into despair. Yet Allaah has power over all things. So remain steadfast, and you will see the good that comes through this.. even if you can't imagine any way out of this trial yet.

kitten
05-01-2007, 06:31 PM

jazakallah once again brother

Fear the dua (supplication) of he who has been wronged, for verily it ascends to the skies faster than the rays of light.”
I never looked at it from that perspective.

subhanAllah!

alhamdulilah. mashaAllah. that made me feel better. :)

May Allah swt shower you with the richest of blessings. Ameen

fee- amanillah

walaikumsalaam.

Aaqib Ahmed
05-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Salaam,
ameen to dua,good post bro. :)

w.s.

kitten
05-02-2007, 05:40 PM

well, im back alahamdulilah :)

and im happy to say that my meeting today went well alhamdulilah . inshaAllah i'll hear from the staff next wednesday.

jazakallah khayr so much to those who kept me in their duas. :)

and particularly to brother Fi_Sabilillah. i thought i better thank you here rather then pm (for obvious reasons)
your post made me feel so much better. alhamdulilah.

i cant emphasize this enough but i pray Allah swt rewards you abundantly for taking away some of my distress.ameen

jazakallah khayr :)

fee amanlilah.

in my duas inshaAllah.
walaikumsalaam

- Qatada -
05-02-2007, 05:46 PM

Alhamdulillah things went well. Inshaa Allaah we will continue praying, and you and the ummah will be successful in this world and the one to come. ameen.

Jazaak Allaah khayr for informing us. Placing ones trust in Allaah is the best thing to do, because if we give up in Allaah - who else can we hope in & what else can we do? Nothing. So the praise is for Allaah who blessed us with Islaam so we wouldn't be overpowered by this world and its trials.

Ummah
05-31-2007, 08:32 PM
Asalaamualaikum

Pleaaasssssssseeeeeee make duah for me, i have my final exam tomorrow and ive just started stressing.. please please pray that i remember everything i need to remember, and that i write on my exam paper everything i need to write...... please dont forget :(

Muslim Woman
05-31-2007, 11:34 PM
Asalaamualaikum

Pleaaasssssssseeeeeee make duah for me, i have my final exam tomorrow and ive just started stressing.. please please pray that i remember everything i need to remember, and that i write on my exam paper everything i need to write...... please dont forget :(

Salaam/ peace ;

Insha Allah , exam will be very easy for u :)

pl. utter the dua several times.....Rabbi Zidni Ilma.........O Allah , increase me in knowledge ... Ameen.

kitten
06-13-2007, 06:43 AM
:sl: :cry:

Can I ask that you make sincere dua for me please? I'm going througha very difficult time at uni right now.Im holding on by a string ...:cry:

I've never been so depressed and sick in my whole life.

please make dua tat Allah swt grants me success and that their final decision goes in my favour

please..?:cry:

barakallahl feek and jakallah khairun

Muslim Woman
06-13-2007, 12:34 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by kitten
:sl: :cry:

..please make dua tat Allah swt grants me success and that their final decision goes in my favour

please..?:cry:

barakallahl feek and jakallah khairun
Insha Allah , u will be granted what is best for this life & the life hereafter , Ameen.

- Qatada -
06-13-2007, 01:18 PM

You are in our duas sister.. may Allaah ease your and the ummahs affairs in this life and the next, ameen.

saira-k
06-13-2007, 07:13 PM
please for some1 close to me has cancer n is in a bad state.. :( also i reli need a job..for money..dnt hv mch..n no1 seems to give me a job..so stressd out about tht.. jazakallah

Muslim Woman
06-14-2007, 02:22 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by saira-k
please for some1 close to me has cancer n is in a bad state..
life is a great test ...may Allah make the test easy for ur relative , Ameen.

:( also i reli need a job..for money..dnt hv mch..n no1 seems to give me a job..so stressd out about tht.. jazakallah

there is a verse in Quran ....wallahu Kharir Razikin ( and Allah gives best rizik ) . Pl. offer this dua as much as possible . Insha Allah , ur financial situation will be improved. Pl. have patinece

Yanal
06-17-2007, 03:32 AM
i need serious dua's plz my parents won't talk to each other becuz of my grama my dad tried to talk to my mom but she didn't reply and when my da dwas about to leave from work she snatched his phone plz people everyone in islamicboard plz pray for my family that Yanal's(me):cry: parents stop fighting

sevgi
06-17-2007, 11:20 AM
i have a lot to request duas for....

but im gna keep it low and ask for duas for my exams.they mean a lot to me and my future and i really need duas...

please bros n siss...jsut a quick one.

- Qatada -
06-17-2007, 03:00 PM

Even if we don't respond.. remember we are still keeping you in our duas' inshaa Allaah, remember to pray for yourself too, since your sincerety will raise your dua more to Allaah.

Re.TiReD
06-17-2007, 03:19 PM
:sl: Du'aas needed...

For the future.

- Qatada -
06-17-2007, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ...FLaWeD...
:sl: Du'aas needed...

For the future, it's scary, I'm terrified of the unknown...there's so much I wanna do but dunno if I'll be able to do it...study in UK or abroad...? if I study abroad will I be able to continue the things that I do now? :blind: the future just seems a confusin mess at mo so keep me in the Du'aa plz :-[ :w:

Then you need this dua:

Anxiety is fear of the future, sorrow is regret of the past. So inshaa Allaah this dua from the Sunnah is exactly what you need to memorise:

Allahumma inni 'a'udhubika minal hammi walhuzni, Wal'ajzi walkasali, walbukhli waljubni, Wa dal'id-daiyni wa ghalabatir-rajal

‘O Allaah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.’

Sahih al-Bukhari, 7/158

Once, they came to Abu ad-Darda' while he was in the mosque, saying to him: "O Abu ad-Darda'! Your house has been burned down!" He replied: "By Allah, it has not been burned down." They said: "It has been burned down!" He replied: "By Allah, it has not been burned down." They went to see that the fire had consumed everything in the area, and had stopped right at Abu ad-Darda''s house, and he did not even get up to go see for himself. They came back and asked him: "What drove you to insist that it had not been burned down?" He replied: "The Messenger of Allah had taught me some words that, if I say them, I will not be stricken with any harm," - he is secure! - "'O Allah, I seek refuge with You from sadness and grief, and I seek refuge with You from inability and laziness, and I seek refuge with You from cowardliness and stinginess, and I seek refuge with You from being overpowered by debts and men,' so, I made this supplication."

In regards to this same supplication, Abu Umamah narrated: "I was sitting in the mosque, when the Messenger of Allah asked me: "What is wrong, Abu Umamah?" I replied: "I am in distress because of a debt that I owe." The Prophet then told me: "Supplicate with these words ('O Allah, I seek refuge with You from sadness and grief...')." So, I supplicated with these words, and Allah removed my distress, and paid off my debt."

Re.TiReD
06-17-2007, 03:37 PM
:sl: jazakAllah Akhee...I've come across that before, just yesterday infact, dunno why I dint think of it, may Allah reward you :w: p.s nice username

Muslim Woman
06-18-2007, 12:52 AM

i need serious dua's plz my parents won't talk to each other ...

oh little bro , i m very sorry. sometimes parent do fight ....pl. don't worry too much , Insha Allah everything will be ok.

keep praying for them ....don't miss ur salat , ok? Also , don't neglect ur study.

It's Father's day ....make a beautiful card.....u may write something like that or browse internet or think ---- One of the best gifts a dad can give to his child is to love their mom .

U may also make a card for mom & grand ma ...write something nice like--- a precious gift mom / grand ma can give is love kids dad / kids mom / kids grand ma....etc , etc.

If the matter is really serious , then take help of elders...uncle , aunty , mom's freind etc. But , pl. don't u worry too much. And keep praying .

kitten
06-20-2007, 02:03 PM

still need you all to keep me in your duas please :cry:

please?

Muslim Woman
06-21-2007, 12:45 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by kitten

still need you all to keep me in your duas please :cry:

please?
r u little neice from Islam path ?

May Allah bless u & grant what is good for u specially in the life hereafter , Ameen.

kitten
06-21-2007, 02:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

r u little neice from Islam path ?

no, im not, dear sis

jazakAllahkhair for ur duas.

may Allah swt reward you.ameen

rozeena
06-22-2007, 09:09 AM
assalam alaikum evri1, could evri1 pls pls pls do dua 4 me i have my driving test on sunday,. and i had a accident in my instructa car yestday its just killed all my confidence eventho i knw it was my fault n da oda drivers 2 i just feel so bad.im just sooooooooooooo skard 2 drive nw.

guyabano
06-22-2007, 09:12 AM
ermm, do I get this right? Your instructor was killed while you was driving by a car crash you caused? ^o)

rozeena
06-22-2007, 09:14 AM
omg!!! lol i aint dt bad

vpb
06-22-2007, 09:15 AM
ermm, do I get this right? Your instructor was killed while you was driving by a car crash you caused?

and i had a accident in my instructa car yestday its just killed all my confidence
she said she had accident in her instructor's car. and it killed her confidence. not the instructor.

otherwise she wouldn't be here in forum, but in jail ;D

Musaafirah
06-22-2007, 09:22 AM
LOl! Insha'allah you'll pass! don't worry about your accident too much..I remember before I passed I messed up in all my lessons leading up to the test, So insha'allah you'll do okay!

rozeena
06-22-2007, 09:33 AM
yeh inshallah hp i pass, its just dragging on and on, n havin lot of mistakes in meeting situations,

vpb
06-22-2007, 09:34 AM
yeh inshallah hp i pass, its just dragging on and on, n havin lot of mistakes in meeting situations,
pretend as you know how to drive, so you don't get stressed and relax when u get on car.

rozeena
06-22-2007, 09:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
:sl:pretend as you know how to drive, so you don't get stressed and relax when u get on car.

yeh im guna try doin dt,also sum1 told me 2 hav a sweet wen takin test 2 tk concentration off da test.does that wrk?

vpb
06-22-2007, 09:46 AM
yeh im guna try doin dt,also sum1 told me 2 hav a sweet wen takin test 2 tk concentration off da test.does that wrk?
something sweet should increase the concentration.
in USA, they used to give to children in school, gums, so they chew them during the test to increase their concentration. lol

rozeena
06-22-2007, 09:53 AM
something sweet should increase the concentration.
in USA, they used to give to children in school, gums, so they chew them during the test to increase their concentration. lol
lol! so it wudnt reali get u tk ur mind off da test reali???

vpb
06-22-2007, 09:56 AM
lol! so it wudnt reali get u tk ur mind off da test reali???
u have to be concentrated while driving, but pretend that u have driven before, so you don't get stressed.

rozeena
06-22-2007, 10:05 AM
u have to be concentrated while driving, but pretend that u have driven before, so you don't get stressed.
ok,

skhalid
06-22-2007, 10:14 AM
take deep breaths,relax and pretend to be a professional lol u will b fine inshallah

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
06-22-2007, 10:16 AM
ohhh man l wouldn't want to be the examiner whilst your driving ;D just try not to drive up the right hand lane on a two-way road.

JUst joking ;D

Insha'Allah you'll be fine and may Allah help you pass.

skhalid
06-22-2007, 10:18 AM
ohhh man l wouldn't want to be the examiner whilst your driving ;D just try not to drive up the right hand lane on a two-way road.

JUst joking ;D

I'll go to into a road that has no entry ...and cars will be cumin at us ;D ;D

rozeena
06-22-2007, 10:21 AM

JUst joking ;D

lol!!! no im alrite its just i go bit crazy on da accelarator sumtimes, n da instructa sed i do joy riding, wich isnt even funi. cus i was told by previouse instructa 2 nt drive slowly so dnt knw wt 2 do

rozeena
06-22-2007, 10:23 AM
thanks sis, pray 4 me

vpb
06-22-2007, 10:24 AM

sis, what time is your test?? so I can stay home?

IbnAbdulHakim
06-22-2007, 10:28 AM
sis dont let a few crappy events drag you down, if it helps i passed on my 5TH GO! :uuh:

but gess wat, everyone considers me a pro driver :D and i only been driving for a few months, so dont worry bout the lil accidents you have here and there, we all have em, never lose hope, think about driving your parents around :D

rozeena
06-22-2007, 10:29 AM

sis, what time is your test?? so I can stay home?
thanks 4da suport bro lol

rozeena
06-22-2007, 10:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
sis dont let a few crappy events drag you down, if it helps i passed on my 5TH GO! :uuh:

but gess wat, everyone considers me a pro driver :D and i only been driving for a few months, so dont worry bout the lil accidents you have here and there, we all have em, never lose hope, think about driving your parents around :D
thank u bro, pls pls pls pray 4 me, wich test centre did u tk it at?

m102313
06-22-2007, 11:00 AM

Yeah Insha'allah you will pass your driving test. Just take it easy while your driving, and have your full concentration on that.

AmarFaisal
06-22-2007, 11:07 AM
My brother passed his driving test in England in one go. They told him it was rare and he was just 18. Must have been a good driver n so he is. Even when he drives fast n furious, he is so cautious. If I am in a hurry, he knows how to drive me home, quick, over the traffic n all that SAFELY! I love his driving skills.

As for me, I passed with wasta(someone we knew helped me pass the test).hehehe
I hated driving n used to cry b4 I got in the car. N would tell my dad not to put me through this. But my dad would push me in the car n say u wanna go to uni, u drive. Nobody's gonna help u.

Even if u, God forbid, fail the test. It will be for ur own good, Inshallah.
When u go for the driving test beleive in Allah's judgement for u. Whatever happens, happens for good. This will help u relax.

skhalid
06-22-2007, 11:10 AM
vroom vroom (on ya marks get set go )
if u follow dis example u will surely FAIL lol :)

rozeena
06-22-2007, 11:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AmarFaisal
My brother passed his driving test in England in one go. They told him it was rare and he was just 18. Must have been a good driver n so he is. Even when he drives fast n furious, he is so cautious. If I am in a hurry, he knows how to drive me home, quick, over the traffic n all that SAFELY! I love his driving skills.

As for me, I passed with wasta(someone we knew helped me pass the test).hehehe
I hated driving n used to cry b4 I got in the car. N would tell my dad not to put me through this. But my dad would push me in the car n say u wanna go to uni, u drive. Nobody's gonna help u.

Even if u, God forbid, fail the test. It will be for ur own good, Inshallah.
When u go for the driving test beleive in Allah's judgement for u. Whatever happens, happens for good. This will help u relax.

thanks sis! yedh dts sooooooooo tru allah does evryfing 4 beta

IbnAbdulHakim
06-22-2007, 11:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rozeena
thank u bro, pls pls pls pray 4 me, wich test centre did u tk it at?
barking

Hamas
06-22-2007, 11:34 AM
assalam alaikum evri1, could evri1 pls pls pls do dua 4 me i have my driving test on sunday,. and i had a accident in my instructa car yestday its just killed all my confidence eventho i knw it was my fault n da oda drivers 2 i just feel so bad.im just sooooooooooooo skard 2 drive nw.
Assalamu Alaikum,

Of course we will all remember you in our duas inshaAllah. :smile:

rozeena
06-22-2007, 11:38 AM
thank u!!! il let evry1 knw wt hapens on sunday inshallah. n if i pass i'll tk evri1 joyriding lol

adz_222
06-22-2007, 02:21 PM
inshallah sister u will pass, if not jus take it again.. simple:) im taking driving lessons too and inshallah soon gonna book my test when i feel ready. Just be confident in urself, driving aint that hard lol

rozeena
06-22-2007, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by adz_222
inshallah sister u will pass, if not jus take it again.. simple:) im taking driving lessons too and inshallah soon gonna book my test when i feel ready. Just be confident in urself, driving aint that hard lol
hw many lesns u taken bro? iv taken sooooooooooooooooo many lol

adz_222
06-22-2007, 02:29 PM
lol well i was taking lessons b4 with sum ova instructor i took about 7.. and now ive took a few with this new one. mostly 2 hour lessons. lol girls intend to crash into things more often when driving... im jokin :)

rozeena
06-22-2007, 02:32 PM
lol well i was taking lessons b4 with sum ova instructor i took about 7.. and now ive took a few with this new one. mostly 2 hour lessons. lol girls intend to crash into things more often when driving... im jokin :)
no dey dnt acha! lol. na it wasnt entirley my fault it was da oda ladies fault 2. den wiv had dis ova ppl cum out da church hu were fighting wiv my instructa n da police cum wiv dis big van i ws jus finkin wt a big scene hav i created. felt sooo bad bt ws bit funy at da same time

adz_222
06-22-2007, 02:34 PM
ahh thats funny. u should have just got out the car and ran..

rozeena
06-22-2007, 02:37 PM
no i did get out da car 2 see da whole drama n dey was guna b a fite wiv instructa n da gora hu was like grant 4m eastenders. i was jus finkin wt da hell is hapnin it was jus soooooooooooo bad, iv neva felt sooo bad in my whole lyf

adz_222
06-22-2007, 02:40 PM
LOL 'grant from eastenders' haha inshallah wen i pass i wna b a instructor wen i get my experience i fink i can teach ppl how to drive.. moneys good too

rozeena
06-22-2007, 02:42 PM
yeh dats wt i was finkin. cus u cn do it at times dt suit u an u probably get paid more den most jobs. bt i've heard u have 2 b drivin 4 atleast 3yrs b4 u cn tk da instructa test n dat. n no joke he was like grant lol

adz_222
06-22-2007, 02:44 PM
lol yh but his gotta understand that he was learning to drive at a time too and he was nervous like u. Most of the drivers nowadays forget about that when they pass THEY ARE SO UNPATIENT!!!! grr

rozeena
06-22-2007, 02:56 PM
lol yh but his gotta understand that he was learning to drive at a time too and he was nervous like u. Most of the drivers nowadays forget about that when they pass THEY ARE SO UNPATIENT!!!! grr
exactly,

rozeena
06-22-2007, 04:07 PM
inshallah we'l c wt hapends, thanks evry1 4 boosting up my confidence, im guna knock em dead on sunday.its just a saying lol dnt reali mean it

Musaafirah
06-22-2007, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by skhalid
I'll go to into a road that has no entry ...and cars will be cumin at us ;D ;D
lol my mum's friend nearly did that on her test, she was driving upto a 'no-entry' road, and just before she was gonna turn in she saw the sign and said " Oh..it's no-entry" and turned the car in time..
she failed that test lol!

guyabano
06-22-2007, 04:25 PM
she said she had accident in her instructor's car. and it killed her confidence. not the instructor.

otherwise she wouldn't be here in forum, but in jail ;D
Pwwwehh, now I feel better !

So good luck in your driving licence !

Peace

bint_muhammed
06-22-2007, 04:38 PM

dats reasurring coz i've cum from me test and faild third time! imsad

rozeena
06-23-2007, 07:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by bint_muhammed
dats reasurring coz i've cum from me test and faild third time! imsad
dnt wori bout it sis, ul probably pass be4 me neway lol

rozeena
06-23-2007, 07:58 AM
lol! thanks and pls pls pls pls pls pls evri1 PRAY 4 me,

*~Sofia~*
06-25-2007, 04:25 PM
Salam sis

how did ur test go??? it was y'day wasn't it?

wasalam

xx

AmarFaisal
06-25-2007, 08:26 PM
I was waiting for her msgs too, ..

rain
06-25-2007, 08:28 PM
I drive :p

No i don't, but when i grow am going to get permission from Ummi and Baba then drive InshaAllah. My brother is going to drive soon

rozeena
06-26-2007, 08:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *~Sofia~*
Salam sis

how did ur test go??? it was y'day wasn't it?

wasalam

xx
i failed, altho examiner sed my general driving was veri good

AmarFaisal
06-26-2007, 02:45 PM
hey, np, Inshallah, next time sis.:)

So, wht were ur weak points, if ur general driving was good?why did h fail u?

rozeena
06-26-2007, 02:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AmarFaisal
hey, np, Inshallah, next time sis.:)

So, wht were ur weak points, if ur general driving was good?why did h fail u?
wt it ws b4 da test i sed i need 2go 2da bathroom, howeva dey didnt have any so my instructor sed 2da lady who was guna take my test o u shud hav dem dats bit stupid isnt it? little did we knw she was guna b da 1 to take da test lol. bt i dnt fink dt was da reason cus she goes i hesitated on roundabouts three times wich mks a seriouse fault

AmarFaisal
06-26-2007, 02:54 PM
hesitated to enter a round about or wht?

rozeena
06-26-2007, 03:02 PM
she sed i waited 2 long and let the traffic on the right go, but i just wanted 2 b safe, i do fink i lacked confidence after the accident

AmarFaisal
06-26-2007, 08:14 PM
that's so lame
I'd do the same, not enter a roundabt until I felt safe

*~Sofia~*
06-26-2007, 08:21 PM
i failed, altho examiner sed my general driving was veri good

awwww dnt worry sis, im sure u'll pass the next time inshallah :)
i wud advise to book the next test as soon as, as ur a gud driver at the mo, u dnt want to 4get all the things u have learnt so far. thats wot i did.
jus maybe practise more on ur roundabouts during ur lessons, so u becum more confident doing em.

:w: sis
xx

saira-k
06-26-2007, 09:16 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! my test is on monday plz plz plzzzzzz pray for me iv failed 3 times now n iv lost all confidence n dnt tink il pas again i get so nervous n stuf plz pry i wana pass so much :(

unknown_JJ
06-26-2007, 11:01 PM
hey dw sisterz!
i had an accident d day b4 my test hehe had glass all ova meh! lolol newayz me passd on my 4th go
so dnt giv up have patients n pray!

inshallah u will do it next tym
take care
asalamu alaykum

rozeena
06-27-2007, 08:58 AM
hi sis reali i bet u were propa nervouse wen u had your test then?

saira-k
06-28-2007, 12:56 PM
i ws nervous on each test n im goin to be nervous on monday ytoo ah help help lol i wana pas :( family think im stupid or sumthin..

PAKSoldier
06-28-2007, 07:21 PM
man i flopped ma test coz i had bare minors. and second time old geezer flopped coz the signal went of when i was turning into next road.

if u take the test at washwood heath test centre then u will fail if u have roy baker. guaranteed. best to pray u dont get that junkie. he flopped for stupid reason

unknown_JJ
06-28-2007, 10:38 PM
hi sis reali i bet u were propa nervouse wen u had your test then?
yeh bare nervous lool so d 2nd tym i went i tuk drug ahem lool dis drop fing calld 'rescue remedy' ( i fink its haraam :s) bt i sure u can do widout lool

Salaam
06-28-2007, 10:48 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

i will recommend people to do their tests in the morning, this is the time when your mind is clear from any worrys. i passed my test first go with only 3 minors, plus i had a 10 minute extended test, alhamdulillah

unknown_JJ
06-28-2007, 10:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam
Assalamu Alaikum,

i will recommend people to do their tests in the morning, this is the time when your mind is clear from any worrys. i passed my test first go with only 3 minors, plus i had a 10 minute extended test, alhamdulillah
sum ppl eh!

Yanal
06-28-2007, 10:56 PM
Asalam alkum i ope you did good on your driving test and plus i hope you tell us if you passed or not

rozeena
06-29-2007, 08:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PAKSoldier
man i flopped ma test coz i had bare minors. and second time old geezer flopped coz the signal went of when i was turning into next road.

if u take the test at washwood heath test centre then u will fail if u have roy baker. guaranteed. best to pray u dont get that junkie. he flopped for stupid reason
no my 1st test was at south yardley dat was propa hard second was at washwood heath found it much easier, but mdn few mistakes. i fink best 2 tk at washwood heath. is roy dat booda gora wid a dari? i hp i get da apna old man

PAKSoldier
06-29-2007, 01:48 PM
no my 1st test was at south yardley dat was propa hard second was at washwood heath found it much easier, but mdn few mistakes. i fink best 2 tk at washwood heath. is roy dat booda gora wid a dari? i hp i get da apna old man

washwood heath got bare fast roads to go on. roy is da old gora, not sure if he got beard or not, cant remeber. i 2 was hoping 2 get the old apna with the beard, he's a safe geezer. ma next test in august.

no point taking at kingstanding, bare old goras. and at kingstanding they make u do bay parking where the others dont

rozeena
06-29-2007, 01:52 PM
washwood heath got bare fast roads to go on. roy is da old gora, not sure if he got beard or not, cant remeber. i 2 was hoping 2 get the old apna with the beard, he's a safe geezer. ma next test in august.

no point taking at kingstanding, bare old goras. and at kingstanding they make u do bay parking where the others dont
no way, mine is in august 2. bt im tryin 2 find cancelations.wt date? n wt centre?

PAKSoldier
06-29-2007, 01:57 PM
i thnk 28, cant remeber. its at washwood heath again. more apnas there, just gotta do dua dont get roy baker again.

u doin there aswell?

rozeena
06-29-2007, 02:01 PM
no u knw wt i had it 4 september at washwood heath bt wntd it earlier so went 4 south yardley in august bt prefer 2 hav at washwood heath so if u wana cancel ur test let me knw lol. guna fail at south yardley its all gorey apart from 1 sikh n dey mk u do bay parkin, n da roads r soooo tight

IbnAbdulHakim
06-29-2007, 02:06 PM
its all gorey apart from 1 sikh
thats how it is everywhere lol

PAKSoldier
06-29-2007, 02:08 PM
i will let u know coz am still looking for a earlier date. wana get this oevr and dun with. i drive ma dads seven seater aswell for bare practice.

rozeena
06-29-2007, 02:12 PM
thats how it is everywhere lol
lol. no but its harder at south yardley trust me.washwood is easier cus ders all da kids from alum rock go there who r use 2 joyriding so wen dey see sum1 driving a bit normally dey pass

rozeena
06-29-2007, 02:17 PM
i will let u know coz am still looking for a earlier date. wana get this oevr and dun with. i drive ma dads seven seater aswell for bare practice.
im checkin 4 cancelations lyk evriday bt havin NO luk trus me guna b hard cus summa holidays cumin up n dat. i drive my dads seven seater 2 at bigw carpark lol. bt its automatic tho innit,

IbnAbdulHakim
06-29-2007, 02:23 PM
lol. no but its harder at south yardley trust me.washwood is easier cus ders all da kids from alum rock go there who r use 2 joyriding so wen dey see sum1 driving a bit normally dey pass
anything outside of london is easy lol, you just have to drive at 30mph max and you'll pass

rozeena
06-29-2007, 02:32 PM
anything outside of london is easy lol, you just have to drive at 30mph max and you'll pass
na bham is quite hard 2 trus me, well u obviosly have road dat r 40mph so driving at 30 wnt b 2 helpful lol. bt seriously im findin it reali hard wich is quite shockin i knw cus women r da best drivers EVA lol

IbnAbdulHakim
06-29-2007, 02:34 PM
isnt bham as open as wales :?

rozeena
06-29-2007, 02:45 PM
i dnt knw 2 b honest, cus neva been wales.bt da roads r really busy lyk london here cus evri1s runnin away 4m der n cumin here.

saira-k
06-30-2007, 10:41 PM
ahh one more day then its my test..my other 3 tess i did them early mornin..nw this time its a dffrnt test centre.differnt routes n in late afternoon..im going to fail amnt i :( :( plz plz PLZ pray tht i pass :'( im so scared n SO nervous..any tips hw to control it?

00:00
06-30-2007, 11:11 PM
ahh one more day then its my test..my other 3 tess i did them early mornin..nw this time its a dffrnt test centre.differnt routes n in late afternoon..im going to fail amnt i plz plz PLZ pray tht i pass im so scared n SO nervous..any tips hw to control it?
lol, calm down. don't worry inshallah you'll pass.

Don't matter if you booked it another test center, if you know how to drive than it shouldn't be a problem.

Dont look at the instructor when u driving, if u c him mark u down for something don't look, i remember my 1st test i saw him mark me for a serious and when i saw that i just gave up, and it got worse from there.

Its all got to do with safety, just drive safely, Dont cause trouble to other drivers, drive safely urself.

saira-k
06-30-2007, 11:13 PM
i know but its jus i hv this nervous or scared thing inside of me wich makes me mess up:(

Star
06-30-2007, 11:15 PM
i know but its jus i hv this nervous or scared thing inside of me wich makes me mess up:(
insha'allah you'll be fine ukhtee, i'll pray for you :)

saira-k
06-30-2007, 11:22 PM
jazakAllah :).. js wana pass n get it over n dun with..hate it ppl in family like hury up n pas y cant u pass etc..:(

06-30-2007, 11:29 PM
js wana pass n get it over n dun with..hate it ppl in family like hury up n pas y cant u pass etc.
lol, know the feeling, they expect u to buy them mathay for them, and all dat. stingy pakis'.ha i dint tell my parents i flopped my test they didn't know i booked it. So got away with it.

saira-k
06-30-2007, 11:32 PM
ur lucky..my parents open my mail n stuf so tehy find out themselvs n ask me constantly wen it is how my lessons r n tht i beter pass..n it gets to me n i tinks das y i keep failin lol

saira-k
07-01-2007, 07:12 PM
aaah..its 2moro..any tips..any help..anything lol :(

rozeena
07-02-2007, 08:16 AM
jazakAllah :).. js wana pass n get it over n dun with..hate it ppl in family like hury up n pas y cant u pass etc..:(
tell me bout it. my mums lyk dat gal across da rd passed 1st time n she didnt take much lesns. im lyk bt i aint her am i. lol. jus dnt let it put u dwn. be confident inshallah ul pass

saira-k
07-02-2007, 12:33 PM
thx..aah.its in an hour..i feel sick :( pleae pray for me everyone that i pass..please!

saira-k
07-02-2007, 12:47 PM
please pray that my driving test goes easy for me its in 1 hour please let me pass..plz pray tht everything goes well :) inshAllah

- Qatada -
07-02-2007, 12:59 PM

Insha Allaah say "HasbunAllaahu wa ni'mal wakeel" - Sufficient for me is Allaah, and He is the best disposer of Affairs.

The sahabah said that in the battle of Uhud when they were facing hardship, so insha Allaah that will be useful.

07-02-2007, 01:45 PM
Inshallah you'll pass.

rozeena
07-02-2007, 02:01 PM
where u takin da test?let us knw wt hapens

Muslim Woman
07-02-2007, 03:44 PM

please pray that my driving test goes easy for me its in 1 hour please let me pass..plz pray tht everything goes well :) inshAllah

Insha Allah u will pass the test if it's good for u :D

and Allah knows best

:statisfie

PAKSoldier
07-02-2007, 05:59 PM
lol. u lot crack me up. i flopped 3 times but i wasn't nervous. just at the end i wanted to knock out the examiner.

and rozeena if that crash happened round my area all the pakis wud have made a massive thing out of it, if kala were around probably wud have been a kick off. bare kick off round my area al the time.

saira-k
07-02-2007, 11:00 PM
i passssssssssssssed!! alhumdulilah..al thanks to Allah :D so happy n i took it in glasgow lol near where the bomb scare was..police everyhwer was scary!! but yayyyyyy :D

07-02-2007, 11:03 PM
Mabrook, congratulations.

saira-k
07-02-2007, 11:03 PM
jazakAllah thx for al ur duas..i passed thx to Allah (swt) :D

saira-k
07-02-2007, 11:05 PM
thank u :D all i need is a car now! haha

07-02-2007, 11:08 PM
Take the pass plus scheme. u get cheap insurance.

saira-k
07-02-2007, 11:12 PM
lol hmm maybe after a while im sick of lessonsss lol

07-02-2007, 11:16 PM
Lol, how many lessons u took altogether?

saira-k
07-02-2007, 11:18 PM
over 20 lol :$

Muslim Woman
07-02-2007, 11:29 PM

jazakAllah thx for al ur duas..i passed thx to Allah (swt) :D

:D:statisfie:)

rozeena
07-03-2007, 08:00 AM
lol. u lot crack me up. i flopped 3 times but i wasn't nervous. just at the end i wanted to knock out the examiner.

and rozeena if that crash happened round my area all the pakis wud have made a massive thing out of it, if kala were around probably wud have been a kick off. bare kick off round my area al the time.
wat area r u from? alum rock??? there was a kali 2 bt she was getin on my nerves she was lyk dem posh ones n her husband came n wen da police came the kala tuk out his salted peanuts n startin eatin dem i was finkin wt da hell is he doing? bechara probabli felt peckish lol . bt u knw wt wernt even my fault acha.

rozeena
07-03-2007, 10:22 AM
assalam alaikum evri1, i gt my test on sunday pls pls pls pls can evri1 do dua 4 me.i feel bit more confident dis tym so inshallah will cum bk wiv good news fingers crossed. thank you

IbnAbdulHakim
07-03-2007, 10:23 AM
yeah i passed on a sunday. inshaAllah it shouldnt be too bad

if it gets crazy then just calm down and think... my sunday test was beyond crazy...

rozeena
07-03-2007, 10:29 AM
thnxs bro, r der any duas dat i cud read b4 da test. cus my instructa told me 2 read namaz e hajit wich he sed is afta zuhr.bt my test is b4 socn i still read it? :?

Have Faith
07-03-2007, 10:30 AM
dont worry sis .. inshallah you'll pass it !!
May Allah make it easy for u

rozeena
07-03-2007, 10:35 AM
thank u sis, i remeba wen i tuk my 1st one i was sooooo nervouse, bt wen i tuk my second 1 my instructa told me 2 read sum duas n i didnt feel dat nervouse afta dat. guna do da same dis tym inshallah i HAVE 2 pass, my mums guna b angry if i dnt lol

IbnAbdulHakim
07-03-2007, 10:35 AM
thnxs bro, r der any duas dat i cud read b4 da test. cus my instructa told me 2 read namaz e hajit wich he sed is afta zuhr.bt my test is b4 socn i still read it? :?
O YE! i was suppose to giv u them duroods!

sry i'll try pm them tonight inshaAllah

rozeena
07-03-2007, 10:40 AM
O YE! i was suppose to giv u them duroods!

sry i'll try pm them tonight inshaAllah
thanks,

Salaam
07-03-2007, 10:50 AM
fingers crossed. thank you

Whats it with the "fingers Crossed":thumbs_do , Astagfirullah

And you should read the dua made by Musa (AS) in surah Ta'Ha verse 25-28

(Moses) said: My Lord! relieve my mind

And ease my task for me;

And loose a knot from my tongue,

That they may understand my saying.

rozeena
07-03-2007, 10:51 AM
[QUOTE=Salaam;783593]:sl:

Whats it with the "fingers Crossed":thumbs_do , Astagfirullah

wat do u mean???

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-03-2007, 12:32 PM

Threads merged.

rozeena
07-03-2007, 12:37 PM
did sum1 change da name of my thread lol?

saira-k
07-03-2007, 12:43 PM
y r the threads merged? this is a dua request thread..other one was about driving tests :S anywayss dont worry sis inshAllah u wil pass..if i passed den u can as wel! js calmly do it

rozeena
07-03-2007, 01:10 PM
y r the threads merged? this is a dua request thread..other one was about driving tests :S anywayss dont worry sis inshAllah u wil pass..if i passed den u can as wel! js calmly do it
yeh i knw ecryfings muddled up lol.hw many minors did u have? im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nervouse nw dnt knw wt 2do

saira-k
07-03-2007, 01:19 PM
9 lol i ws wel nervous tho lyk foot ws shakin n stuf..dat was quuik urs is on sunday ws ur other one not las week?did u get a cancellation?u doin it @ sme centre?

rozeena
07-03-2007, 01:53 PM
9 lol i ws wel nervous tho lyk foot ws shakin n stuf..dat was quuik urs is on sunday ws ur other one not las week?did u get a cancellation?u doin it @ sme centre?
yeh my last 1 was on 24th june lol. my nx test was booked 4 aug 10th but found a cancelation reali wana get it ova dn wiv b4 da summa holidays. i had 9 minors 2 but one of dem was a 3 wich meant serius fault if onli jus gt 2 on it n 1 sumwhere else lol. its costin 2 much tkin dese tests, jus hp pass dis 1. inshallah.yeh its at washwood heath. where did u sy urs was?

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-03-2007, 02:17 PM

That's the reason it was moved to the du'a request thread.

rozeena
07-04-2007, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Muwahhidah

That's the reason it was moved to the du'a request thread.
sis do u knw hw i can change it bk 2 hw it was b4???:?

PAKSoldier
07-04-2007, 03:31 PM
do dua that we can find the driving test thread coz i cant find it

rozeena
07-04-2007, 04:04 PM
ive lost my thread sum1 HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! lol
n ive gt my test on sunday hw is evri1 guna find da thread lol,

Salaam
07-04-2007, 11:32 PM
ive lost my thread sum1 HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! lol
n ive gt my test on sunday hw is evri1 guna find da thread lol,

the thread is not lost, it got merged with the "Du'a Request Thread"

tomtomsmom
07-05-2007, 02:39 PM
If you could, please take the time to pray for a family in my area that has suffered a great loss. Their two sons were driving two nights ago and had an accident. Their youngest (16!) died in the accident and their oldest is in the hospital and not doing well. Please pray for this family. Thank you.

Muslim Woman
07-06-2007, 02:01 AM
With the name of ALLAH (God Almigthy) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

%%%%%

format_quote Originally Posted by tomtomsmom
If you could, please take the time to pray for a family in my area that has suffered a great loss. Their two sons were driving two nights ago and had an accident. Their youngest (16!) died in the accident and their oldest is in the hospital and not doing well. Please pray for this family. Thank you.

may God help them

may they have patience ......life is a great test ..really

rozeena
07-06-2007, 10:54 AM
if any1 has any duas dt cn read be4 my xam cud u pls let me knw.thank u.

tomtomsmom
07-06-2007, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
With the name of ALLAH (God Almigthy) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

%%%%%

may God help them

may they have patience ......life is a great test ..really

Thank you sister!

Muslim Woman
07-06-2007, 03:44 PM

Rabbi Zidni Ilma ( oh my Lord , increase me in knowledge )

verses for this life & the life hereafter :

It is God who sends rain from the sky, bringing forth buds and green leaves on every plant.

The rain causes the grain to swell, the palm trees to yield clusters of dates, the vines to yield grapes, and the olive trees to bear olives; it brings forth all manner of pomegranates.

Look at the fruit as it ripens! Surely this is a sign for true believers.

-Qur'an, Al-An'am, Surah 6:99

saira-k
07-08-2007, 11:42 PM
salaam..did u pass?

rozeena
07-09-2007, 07:50 AM
YEAH!!!! im soooo happi

*~Sofia~*
07-09-2007, 08:18 AM
^^ YaY sis, dats soooo wiked :D i knew u cud do it (if i can..anyone can!) lol
how did all ur rounda-bouts go dis time round?

nway sooo pleased 2 hear u've passed !!! woohoo :D

:thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

well dun again :)

wasalams
xx

rozeena
07-09-2007, 08:42 AM
round abouts were gud.he tuk me on a 50 mile rd was cool lol

- Qatada -
07-09-2007, 10:44 AM

Alhamdulillah that's kool! Remember it's a blessing from Allaah, so stick to the limits.. since Allaah can easily take it away from us if we use it to disobey Him.

Insha Allaah you won't, but just a reminder..

IbnAbdulHakim
07-09-2007, 12:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -

Alhamdulillah that's kool! Remember it's a blessing from Allaah, so stick to the limits.. since Allaah can easily take it away from us if we use it to disobey Him.

Insha Allaah you won't, but just a reminder..
u mean like the speed limits n stuff?... we really gotta stick to it lol..

is it unislamic to go 40ish on a 30mph road :?

hmm..

rozeena
07-09-2007, 12:37 PM
u mean like the speed limits n stuff?... we really gotta stick to it lol..

is it unislamic to go 40ish on a 30mph road :?

hmm..
is it??? well i knw 2 stick 2 it lol. fink i learnt my lesn 4m b4

IbnAbdulHakim
07-09-2007, 12:39 PM
i dunno see when i speed i still keep it safe (keep distance etc) so i wudnt say im reckless, but when fi-sab mentioned stick to the limits i got worried thinkin am i incurring the wrath of Allah.

i dnt wanna crash :offended:

rozeena
07-09-2007, 12:52 PM
wt car do u have? n hw much is da insuranc? i reali wnt 2 get a gud car bt my frends r lyk ur insurance will be tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo high.wt wud u recomend?

IbnAbdulHakim
07-09-2007, 12:54 PM
well if your below 21 i wud say stik to a 1.4 or less, if your above 21 and hav pass plus then 1.6 shudnt be too bad.

my bro in law is 27 and on a 1.4 he was paying 600, now he drives a 2.0 and is paying 650, i dont get it lol, i guess it depends on three things;

1.age
2.insurance company
3.YOU (no claims/car/crash etc)

so if ur young/new i wud say go for a small engine... less then 1.6 inshaAllah

check out the renault clio expression, its niiiiice for a first car, i really want one

heres a pic

PS: u can get it in 5 door aswell

rozeena
07-09-2007, 12:58 PM
[QUOTE=IbnAbdulHakim;787509]well if your below 21 i wud say stik to a 1.4 or less, if your above 21 and hav pass plus then 1.6 shudnt be too bad.

my bro in law is 27 and on a 1.4 he was paying 600, now he drives a 2.0 and is paying 650, i dont get it lol, i guess it depends on three things;

1.age
2.insurance company
3.YOU (no claims/car/crash etc)

so if ur young/new i wud say go for a small engine... less then 1.6 inshaAllah

check out the renault clio expression, its niiiiice for a first car, i really want one

hw do i knw if its 1.4??? lol im nt 2 gud wiv cars. i wntd a peugot 206 bt i dnt knw wt da engine is of dat. do u fink it'll be high?:?

i cnt see da pict i'll go 2 auto traders n have a luk if dey gt any

rozeena
07-09-2007, 12:59 PM
cn see da pict nw. its PROPA nice. wudnt mind havin 1 of those.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-09-2007, 01:03 PM

hw do i knw if its 1.4??? lol im nt 2 gud wiv cars. i wntd a peugot 206 bt i dnt knw wt da engine is of dat. do u fink it'll be high?:?
according to watch dog PEUGEOTS ARE TO BE AVOIDED> apparently there not safe at ALL! so sis i wud advise against a peugeot inshaAllah.

and lol the engine size shud always be told, dnt wry wen u go car shoppin the car shud hav a number like 1.2, 1.6, etc etc, trust me u'll find it inshaAllah

i cnt see da pict i'll go 2 auto traders n have a luk if dey gt any
check out renault clio authentique aswell, they are NICE aswelL!

rozeena
07-09-2007, 01:25 PM
yeh inshallah, so is 1.4 a small engine??

IbnAbdulHakim
07-09-2007, 01:30 PM
yeah sis its quite small, it shud be ok 4 u inshaAllah, 2.0+ are the huge monster engines

rozeena
07-09-2007, 02:30 PM
i fink ill go 4 renault clios bt ders nufin much on auto traders. r da diesel ones beta den petrol? n is 98,000 miles BAD???

PAKSoldier
07-09-2007, 03:08 PM
rated u passed. gota wait till august 4 ma test.

rozeena
07-09-2007, 03:28 PM
rated u passed. gota wait till august 4 ma test.
yeh did it.thnk god.luk 4 cancelations

PAKSoldier
07-10-2007, 07:18 PM
yeh did it.thnk god.luk 4 cancelations

how did u find a cancellation. do u do it early in the morning or something?

rozeena
07-11-2007, 07:55 AM
how did u find a cancellation. do u do it early in the morning or something?
go to book practical, manage test then youl need to put your details in once u do dt u cn check 4 differnt date.trus me hav a luk cus lots of ppl cancel der tests n dat. n plus washwood heath r moving soon to garrets green so mite b harder nt sure

PAKSoldier
07-11-2007, 07:31 PM
yh i do that all the time but they always booked out

rozeena
07-12-2007, 07:51 AM
yh i do that all the time but they always booked out
yeh bt check lyk evry day dts wt i did cus i REALI wntd 2 do it b4 august. inshallah ul find 1.

*~Sofia~*
07-12-2007, 06:44 PM
Salams all

I jus wanted 2 ask all brothers and sisters to make du'a for my brother.. he's having eye lid surgery tomorrow for a cyst near his eye. even tho he wont admit it.. he's scared and ma mum is scared 4 him too :(
inshallah it will go fine .
jus want to ask u guys if you can keep him in ur du'as it wud be soooo appreciated :)
JazakAllah khair.

wasalam :)

ummAbdillah
07-12-2007, 06:56 PM
May Allah make everything khayr for you brother and ease his pain and worry.

Let also make duaa for the brother from LI that has passed away. O allah! grant him Jannah! Ameen ya rab!

*~Sofia~*
07-12-2007, 07:03 PM
^ JazakAllah khair sister, means alot to me. ameen to the du'as.

Erundur
07-26-2007, 01:22 PM

I would like to make a request to all the brothers and sisters to make dua for my Grandmother who currently is in the hospital, so please make dua for her to get better Insha'llah.

rozeena
07-26-2007, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Erundur

I would like to make a request to all the brothers and sisters to make dua for my Grandmother who currently is in the hospital, so please make dua for her to get better Insha'llah.

i will do dua for her bro. i hope she gets beta inshallah

Muslim Woman
07-31-2007, 01:43 AM

may Allah help her & ease her pain , Ameen.

let's pray for each other like this :

O Allah, grant me life if life is good for me, and grant me death if death is good for me , Ameen

*~Sofia~*
08-06-2007, 11:54 AM
Salam brothers and sisters...

Just wanted to ask all you brothers and sisters to make du'a for me pleeeese... im having to resit 2 exams in less than 2 weeks, and im soooo scared. It's realllly reallly important that I pass these. All your du'as would be so appreciated at this stressful time for me!
Jazakallah all in advance :)

Wsalam

'Abd al-Baari
08-11-2007, 08:50 AM

Please can all brothers and sisters please make dua for my cousin in India..she's caught a disesase which has been fatal for some other young girls in their village :cry:. Unfortunately i don't know many of the details but myself and her family would really appreiate it if you could take a moment to make a dua for her.

May Allah grant her a quick and easy recovery and grant her parents and family sabr..Ameen thumma ameen

Jazakallah Khair in advance

ayesha309
08-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Assalaam u alaikum
can anyone direct me or provide me with a site that has dua'as done by Sheikh Sudais and Shuraim in qunoot. I would like a site that has the arabic as well as english script of the dua'as on the days of ramadan. If anyone knows any site, can u please site it?? Thanks a lot.
and bro Abdullah, Insha'Allah i will try my best to remember ur cuzin in my dua's, as wel as all the ohter poeple who have posted on this site

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-13-2007, 12:12 AM
I need your duas plz...I don't think everyone would want me to list down all the things I need it for but dont forget me please :) Jazza'Allah

'Abd al-Baari
08-13-2007, 09:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha000
Assalaam u alaikum
can anyone direct me or provide me with a site that has dua'as done by Sheikh Sudais and Shuraim in qunoot. I would like a site that has the arabic as well as english script of the dua'as on the days of ramadan. If anyone knows any site, can u please site it?? Thanks a lot.
and bro Abdullah, Insha'Allah i will try my best to remember ur cuzin in my dua's, as wel as all the ohter poeple who have posted on this site
Sis 'll try looking but post your question in the IoH thread..I think you'll get more replies there Inshallah
and Jazakallah Khair

Bro DM Inshallah

*~Sofia~*
08-13-2007, 03:42 PM
salam all..

i wanted to ask all you brothers and sisters if you could all pray for my mates mate who passed away on saturday while on holiday :cry:

let us all pray that Allah (swt) grants him a place in jannat-ul-firdous, and makes this difficult and upsetting time for the family easier. ameen.

jazakhallah all in advance.

wasalam

jzcasejz
08-13-2007, 04:00 PM
As-Salaamu'alaykum

Really sad to hear. :\ Inna Lillaahi WaInna Ilayhi Raji'oon

let us all pray that Allah (swt) grants him a place in jannat-ul-firdous, and makes this difficult and upsetting time for the family easier. ameen.
Aameen!

*~Sofia~*
08-13-2007, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
As-Salaamu'alaykum

Really sad to hear. :\

Aameen!
yeh it was reallly sad when i heard too :( but what can we say apart from Allah (swt) is the best of planners.
Jazakhallah for the du'as.

w'salam

bint_khalid
08-13-2007, 05:13 PM
my exam results will be coming out soon, please make dua i pass with flying colours

*~Sofia~*
08-18-2007, 05:20 PM
salam all..

i wanted to ask all you brothers and sisters if you could all pray for my mates mate who passed away on saturday while on holiday :cry:

jazakhallah all in advance.

wasalam

salam

i posted this a few days ago, and i jus found out that his sister was a friend of my sisters in skool. such a small world isn't it. i just couldnt believe it :cry: im extra sad know and just can't stop thinking bout it. feel extra extra sad :cry: i heard he was a very pious young brother so inshallah he will be rewarded by out Lord.

please everyone make du'a for him and his family. Im sure it must be so hard for them all :cry: :cry:

jazakhallah agin in advance

w'salam

Kittygyal
08-18-2007, 05:22 PM

Im sowiee 2 hear dat,

Im remember 'em n u remember me aswel K?

*~Sofia~*
08-18-2007, 05:29 PM
^ jazakhalla sis, and sure u've got a deal :)

Kittygyal
08-18-2007, 05:32 PM

N not only me bt UMMAH plz ISA

k im of for a littl nap tired

ma'assalam

gladTidings
08-22-2007, 10:21 AM
Assalamualikum,

I dont know how many of you actually view this thread...
But to all those reading please make dua'a that Allah swt forgives my past sins, grants me patience and makes things easier for me. Ameen. InshAllah Allah swt will accept your prayers..JazakAllahu Khair.

Ws.

Kittygyal
09-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Salam.
I need dua'ahs please. Im loosing faith and finding Islam very hard :cry:
Ma'assalama

Muslim Woman
09-04-2007, 01:01 AM

Salam.
I need dua'ahs please. Im loosing faith and finding Islam very hard :cry:
Ma'assalama

oh God.

sis , the other day u were inviting ur non Muslim friend to Islam & today u r saying u r loosing faith ???

If it's influence of ur conversation with that specific friend that gave u this feeling , then may be u need a break from such talk ?

why u find Islam hard ? Can u be more specific ?

For sick person , it's allowed not to do fasting , if u r unable to do prayer standing , u r allowed to sit & pray , if u cant' sit , then lie down & then pray ; if it's hard to do abolution/wadu...do the tayammum...so easy system :)

Allah is so kind to us.

so , pl. tell us what's the problem ?

IN the meantime , recite & listen to Quran recitation regualarly . Utter as much as possible , I seek refuse in Allah from the satan the cursed the rejected one

a related link

Islam: The Middle and the Moderate Path

In the Qur'an, Almighty Allah says:

"Thus have We made of you a Middle Ummah, that you might be witnesses over the people, and the Messenger a witness over yourselves…"

(al-Baqarah: 143)

"Say: “O People of the Book!

Make no excess in your religion, trespassing beyond the truth,

nor follow the vain desires of people who went wrong in times gone by, who misled many, and strayed (themselves) from the even Way."

(al-Ma’idah: 77)

The Law in Islam is universal and comprehensive. It promotes human dignity, equality and honor.

Its basic principles are permanent and it has flexibility according to the conditions of the people and their needs.

The basic philosophy of Law in Islam:

a. No obligation beyond capacity.

b. All good things are permissible and all bad things are forbidden.

c. The basic purpose in obligations is honor and purification, not putting burden or humiliation

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503545962

verses we all need for this life & the hereafter

Do they not see how many a generation We have destroyed before their time - [people]

whom We had given a [bountiful] place on earth,

the like of which We never gave unto you, and upon whom We showered heavenly blessings abundant, and at whose feet We made running waters flow?

And yet we destroyed them for their sins, and gave rise to other people in their stead.

-Quran (6:6)

Kittygyal
09-04-2007, 06:53 PM
Salam.
^ Sis i wouldn't talk about the issue on a site so im not asking much, all im asking is a little favour by doing dua'ah. If yo don't want to im not forcing

Shukran.

Ma'assalama

Ghira
09-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Narrated by Aisha (ra), The Prophet (saw) said "Do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately and know that your deeds will not make you enter Paradise, and that the most beloved deed to Allah's is the most regular and constant even though it were little. "

Narrated by Aisha (ra), The Prophet (saw) was asked "What deeds are loved most by Allah?" He said, "The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few." He added, " Don't take upon yourselves, except the deeds which are within your ability."

May Allah make the it easy for us, inshaAllah.

Muslim Woman
09-05-2007, 12:53 AM

Salam.
^ Sis i wouldn't talk about the issue on a site so im not asking much, all im asking is a little favour by doing dua'ah. If yo don't want to im not forcing

Shukran.

Ma'assalama

ooopsss sorry about my bad English that gives u an idea that i dont want to pray for u . It's not true at all. U are & InshaAllah will be in my prayer

pl. feel free to talk to me by pm/ email if u want to

:)

Erundur
09-10-2007, 02:18 PM

My Grandmother just passed away.(May Allah (swt) forgive her for her sins and accept her to paradise).

sapphire
09-10-2007, 02:19 PM
Ameen^

Inna lilahi wainna ilayhi rajioon!

Kittygyal
09-10-2007, 04:44 PM
amin to the dua'ah

Muslim Woman
09-10-2007, 04:58 PM
With the name of ALLAH ( God Almighty)

-The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Salaam;

My Grandmother just passed away.(May Allah (swt) forgive her for her sins and accept her to paradise).

may Allah make her eternal life safe & peaceful , Ameen

'Abd al-Baari
10-08-2007, 10:01 PM

I'd just like to ask everyne to remember me and the ummah in their humble duas, tonight on Lailatul Qadr and during the last few days of Ramadhan

May Allah accept our siyam, salat and our duas..Ameen thumma ameen
May Allah swt grant us many more Ramadhans in our future..Ameeen thumma ameen
May Allah forgive us all and grant us all hidayat...Ameen thumma ameen :cry:

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Need your duas once again, I have an interview coming up. Thanx for your previous duas, they helped a lot :)

Kittygyal
10-09-2007, 01:15 PM
Salamualikum..

May Allaah Subhanwata'Allaah Make your interview easy for you.. Amin..

REMEMBER ALL THE UMMAAH IN YA DUA'AHS PLEASE AND WE'LL DO THE SAME INSHA'ALLAAH.

ma'assalama

.: Jannati :.
10-10-2007, 09:46 AM
yup ^ please remember us all in your Adiyah's Jazaak Allahu Khairan :thumbs_up & May Allah SWT accept each and every one of our supplications Aameeen!

a hadeeth that comes to mind
where the Prophet :arabic5: said: "The Du'a of a Muslim for his brother (in Islam) in his absence is readily accepted. An angel is appointed to his side. Whenever he makes a beneficial Du'a for his brother the appointed angel says, "Aameen. And may you also be blessed with the same." [Muslim]

subhan'Allah!

WaSsalaamu'Alaykum...

IbnAbdulHakim
10-10-2007, 11:37 AM
Ameen to each and every dua' in this thread. Thumma Ameen

10-10-2007, 04:44 PM
Laylatul Qadr could still be among the remaining last nights of Ramadhan! subhan'Allah one of the best Adiyah's that may be recited on Laylatul Qadr is that which the Prophet (:arabic5:) taught to ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her). ‘Aa’ishah said:

“I said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, if I know which night is Laylatul Qadr, what should I say on that night?’ He said, ‘Say:

"Allahumma innaka 'affuwwun tuhibbul 'afwa fa'fu 'anni' "

(O Allah You are The One Who pardons greatly, and loves to pardon, so pardon me.)

[at Tirmidhi]

WaSsalaamu'Alaykum...

Kittygyal
10-10-2007, 04:58 PM
isn't it Anna??

10-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Aameen thumma Aameen ya rabal alaameeen : http://www.islamicboard.com/general/52005-ameen.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.