/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Du'a Request Thread...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

جوري
12-29-2012, 07:45 AM
:sl:

My mom has been sick for a few days and I've been dismissive hoping everything would be under control- It's strange I'd a dream about my deceased aunt my mom's sister on Wednesday and I didn't make much of it except when I was discussing her condition with sis yesterday and she said she wouldn't have been so worried if she hadn't had a dream about our aunt and well that just freaked me out.
I just woke up right now for no reason and found my mom in so much pain outside and speaking in her sleep so I asked her what's wrong and she said she needed medicine - I gave her one date and some ibuprofen but I am thoroughly freaked out pls keep her in your du3as :jz:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Signor
12-29-2012, 08:19 AM
May Allah(swt) bless her with shifa'aa,ease her sufferings and make her pain an expiation of sins

May the Most HIGH,The Most Benevolent and the Most Merciful cure her disease and grants her with the highest ranks of Janaah,Aameen

Muslim Woman
12-29-2012, 08:19 AM
:wa:

may Allah cures ur mom and grants what is best for her .

here is a dua to recite :

Ayesha (R.A.) stated that when anyone among them had an illness, Prophet Mohammad (SAW.) used to rub the area of the pain reciting the following dua:

أَذْهِبِ الْبَأْسَ رَبَّ النَّاسِ وَاشْفِ أَنْتَ الشَّافِي لَا شِفَاءَ إِلَّا شِفَاؤُكَ شِفَاءٌ لَا يُغَادِرُ سَقَمَاً

"O Lord of the people, remove this pain and cure it, You are the one who cures and there is no one besides You who can cure, grant such a cure that no illness remains".

"Ayesha (R.A.) stated that when Prophet Mohammad (SAW.) was ill, he used to recite the four Quls, blow on his hands and pass them over on the back and front. He also recited these surahs, blew on his hands and passed them over his body during his fatal illness".
(Bukhari, Muslim)

http://www.guidedways.com/duas/proph...ers.php?dua=81

جوري
12-29-2012, 08:38 AM
Ameen :jz: for the amazing du3a taqabal Allah- parents are so much more important than the personal endless struggles- what would life mean without them - may Allah :swt: grant mercy to the Muslims who've passed away and health prosperity shifa and iman to all those who are Ill and safety from all harm to all our bros and srs in all spots of the earth- I better get in a couple more hours before fajr I am so tired - thank you again :jz:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Zaria~
12-29-2012, 09:03 AM
May Allah Taa'la grant your mum complete shifaa' from all that is afflicting her, ease her pain, grant her sabr, and raise her ranks to the highest ranks.
Ameen.

Take care sis xx

Alpha Dude
12-29-2012, 09:10 AM
May Allah cure your mother and replace the pain with comfort. Aameen.

جوري
12-29-2012, 10:09 AM
ameen to the du3as.. what a difficult night this has been- I was just about to sleep when my dad knocked at my door, she was on her way to the bathroom and he found her on the floor.. what a horrible sight.. my heart was beating so fast I thought I'd vomit.

marwen
12-29-2012, 10:53 AM
^ I'm sorry to hear that sister, and I know how it's difficult especially to see your mother suffering. I hope it's a short illness she is going through and I hope she recover quickly in'sha'Allah. May Allah bring her shifa' soon and have His mercy on all your family. Ameen.

abcdcool2012
12-29-2012, 11:08 AM
i pray to allah swt that your mother gets well very soon brother...ameen

جوري
12-29-2012, 11:09 AM
Ameen ya rabb.. She probably has the flu but it hits elderly people hard.. yeah everything seems quite unbearable right now :(

Ali_008
12-29-2012, 11:27 AM
InshaAllah I will pray for her, sister. May Allah bless your mother with shifa and not delay it. What exactly is the ailment?

Endymion
12-29-2012, 12:42 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ileyhi rajioon.Im worried to read that.In sha Allah she will be alright.With doaa,i wish you try the tips i have been trying on me and my baby for flu and they are working.Flu have always hit us hard +o(

Make her use 1 Table spoon honey with 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder thrice a day.
Before going to sleep,take 7 or 9 white pepper with a glass of warm milk.
Make her eat as much almonds and white pepper as she can.

And Allah swt is the one who send illness and He is the one who cure.I will definitely keep my Aunt in my doaa along with my parents in sha Allah.

جوري
12-29-2012, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali_008
InshaAllah I will pray for her, sister. May Allah bless your mother with shifa and not delay it. What exactly is the ailment?
It is probably the flu or some URI I don't see expectoration but she's weak all over probably last night was the worse of it.. I am hopeful in Allah :swt: thank you all fr your support & du3a.. I really appreciate all of it walhi from the bottom of my heart I thank everyone here..

format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Inna lillahi wa inna ileyhi rajioon.Im worried to read that.In sha Allah she will be alright.With doaa,i wish you try the tips i have been trying on me and my baby for flu and they are working.Flu have always hit us hard

Make her use 1 Table spoon honey with 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder thrice a day.
Before going to sleep,take 7 or 9 white pepper with a glass of warm milk.
Make her eat as much almonds and white pepper as she can.

And Allah swt is the one who send illness and He is the one who cure.I will definitely keep my Aunt in my doaa along with my parents in sha Allah.
I'll do :ia: ukhty, I'll try to graduate her to solids today, I'd her on liquids the past couple of days as she hasn't been keeping much down..

:w:

Signor
12-29-2012, 04:19 PM
Sadly,things are not going in the right way,I am hopeful they will Insha Allah.Ukhtee try to be around her,diverting her attention or making her smile can help in decreasing pain.

جوري
12-29-2012, 04:25 PM
you know I probably come across to my parents as very cold - I felt very uncomfortable with some of the stuff I did for her yesterday and need to look at things objectively to be able to know what to do.. for a second there I completely panicked while she was on the floor and dad asked me to help I sat on the bed for a second, he probably thought me callous but I felt such a wave of nausea but then I got my stethoscope & :alhamd: everything seemed working even if weak with poor air entry I felt relieved I really thought she was gone when I saw her slumped like that..

Periwinkle18
12-29-2012, 04:26 PM
:( Sad to hear tht. May Allah give her shifa Ameen. InshaAllah she'll b fine don't worry, I'll pray for her.

Signor
12-29-2012, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
you know I probably come across to my parents as very cold - I felt very uncomfortable with some of the stuff I did for her yesterday and need to look at things objectively to be able to know what to do.. for a second there I completely panicked while she was on the floor and dad asked me to help I sat on the bed for a second, he probably thought me callous but I felt such a wave of nausea but then I got my stethoscope & everything seemed working even if weak with poor air entry I felt relieved I really thought she was gone when I saw her slumped like that..
Hold you nerves sister,time to recite this:

Those to whom hypocrites said, "Indeed, the people have gathered against you, so fear them." But it [merely] increased them in faith, and they said,
"Sufficient for us is Allah , and [He is] the best Disposer of affairs."['Ali-'Imran:173]

Ibn ‘Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) said: When (Prophet) Ibraheem was thrown into the fire, he said: “Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and, He is the Best Disposer of affairs.” So did Messenger of Allah, Muhammad (sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam), when he was told: “A great army of the pagans had gathered against him, so fear them”. But this (warning) only increased him and the Muslims in Faith and they said: “Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)”. [Al-Bukhari].

In short you can recite:
Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel

Amat Allah
12-29-2012, 07:12 PM
اسأل الله العظيم رب العرش العظيم أن يشفي والدتك الغالية (ماما) آميييييين

Amat Allah
12-31-2012, 02:48 PM
May I ask you to make Duaa for The Ummah please...O Allah I beg you please by every single name and attributes You Have O The Exalted to unite this Ummah, increase it in Taqwa , Imaan, courage, bring back its glory and honor and make its sons and daughters from those who are Your sincere slaves, servants and soldiers whom You love and who will Love You; making You The First, The Last and always You always The Evereything; humble toward the believers from their brothers and sisters, powerful against Your enemies; striving in the cause of Yours O AlMighty and do not fear the blame of a critic or blamers...O Allah help us to be only Your slaves not this dunya nor our whims and desiers O Allah help us to rise and raise Your Name above all and everything O Allah make us strong by You , honor us and elevate us always by You and never humiliate us to anyone nor anything but to You O Allah never let our foreheads touch the ground but for You and for Your Sake O Allah never take our souls till You are pleased with us; a pleasure which no wrath after it in dunya and Akhirah, O Allah accept us we Your sinful slaves and servants O Allah please...All Praise be to Allah Who belongs to Him all might and majesty and peace and blessings of Allah be upon His last messenger .....Allahummah Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen :cry::cry::cry:

Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him used to say my Ummah my Ummah and will repeat it in al Akhirah and I say: my Ummah my Ummah :cry::cry::cry:

But no matter how much our nights would be long and no matter how much the darkness will remain still the sun of this Ummah will rise one day and fill this world with noor and we are the Ummah of glory just because we are Allah's slaves and Allah won't let us down never as long as we are His slaves and servants...

So, we will just wipe our tears of sadness, sorrow and pain and get up on our feet just for His sake fearing nothing but Him...

Indeed, my prayer, my rites of sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allah, Lord of the worlds :cry:

I love you my Ummah to death <3

جوري
12-31-2012, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
May I ask you to make Duaa for The Ummah please..
I was about to make another post requesting du3a, and after I'd recently made such a request and your post above, I feel ashamed to ask for more.. but if it weren't for my strong belief in the du3a of a Muslim to his bro. and Srs. I'd not ask- It does seem to be the force that changes events and deflects evil (that which we know & that which we don't) so for those of you who love the night prayers I'd appreciate if you'd mention me to Allah :swt: to rectify my affairs & remove my afflictions, along with the ummah..

:jz:

abcdcool2012
12-31-2012, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amat allah
may i ask you to make duaa for the ummah please...o allah i beg you please by every single name and attributes you have o the exalted to unite this ummah, increase it in taqwa , imaan, courage, bring back its glory and honor and make its sons and daughters from those who are your sincere slaves, servants and soldiers whom you love and who will love you; making you the first, the last and always you always the evereything; humble toward the believers from their brothers and sisters, powerful against your enemies; striving in the cause of yours o almighty and do not fear the blame of a critic or blamers...o allah help us to be only your slaves not this dunya nor our whims and desiers o allah help us to rise and raise your name above all and everything o allah make us strong by you , honor us and elevate us always by you and never humiliate us to anyone nor anything but to you o allah never let our foreheads touch the ground but for you and for your sake o allah never take our souls till you are pleased with us; a pleasure which no wrath after it in dunya and akhirah, o allah accept us we your sinful slaves and servants o allah please...all praise be to allah who belongs to him all might and majesty and peace and blessings of allah be upon his last messenger .....allahummah ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

summa ameen !!!!!!!!!

glo
01-03-2013, 02:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ

My mom has been sick for a few days and I've been dismissive hoping everything would be under control- It's strange I'd a dream about my deceased aunt my mom's sister on Wednesday and I didn't make much of it except when I was discussing her condition with sis yesterday and she said she wouldn't have been so worried if she hadn't had a dream about our aunt and well that just freaked me out.
I just woke up right now for no reason and found my mom in so much pain outside and speaking in her sleep so I asked her what's wrong and she said she needed medicine - I gave her one date and some ibuprofen but I am thoroughly freaked out pls keep her in your du3as :jz:
How is your mum doing, Skye? I hope things are okay.

جوري
01-03-2013, 06:49 PM
she's getting better thanks for asking

جوري
03-08-2013, 05:29 PM
I need some loads of du3a pls. :jz: if someone is going for jum3a now as well

~Zaria~
05-13-2013, 04:38 PM
:salam:

Please make duaa' for my cat, Kitty - shes been admitted at the animal hospital today : (

She ~20years old (which, is equivalent to 100 human years according to the animal aging chart at the vets office), and has kidney failure since the last ~2yrs.
Alhamdulillah, she is still doing remarkably well..... but she hasnt been eating well this week, and now is severely constipated and dehydrated : (

Im really, really grateful for the long period that Allah has blessed us with the company of our cat, and I pray that when her life does end, she is comfortable, and not enduring extended suffering.
Its difficult to see innocent animals in pain : (

(I realise that this may be the first duaa request received for an animal......but shes really special!)

Was salaam

Signor
05-13-2013, 07:01 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your cat.May Allah give Shifaa to your Cat and make him lively and happy, running around and playing cutely.Aameen

sister herb
05-13-2013, 07:09 PM
Salam alaykum

May Allah make things easy to you and to your cat. Hopely it will become health and that you can keep it still many years.

glo
05-22-2013, 06:35 PM
Brothers and sisters, please pray for the situation in Woolwich, London. :cry:
The effects of this on the whole of the UK could be enormous.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630303

~Zaria~
07-28-2013, 07:19 AM

The 'World Affairs' section may be closed for Ramadaan (to allow us to spend maximum time in ibaadat and zikrullah in shaa Allah), but please do not forget to mention our brothers and sisters in your duaas, esp in these remaining days of this blessed month.

In Syria, Egypt, Palestian, Burma, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Iraq, Mali, DRC, Somalia, Tunisia, Bangladesh, Guantanamo Bay....and every other part of the world, where they are enduring incredible trials and hardships.

It is only by Allah (subhanawata'ala)s will that our ummah can find victory, unity and peace.

So may we not forget the great power of duaa and having hope in Allahs mercy.

May Allah Taa'la grant the entire ummah victory over the forces of evil, and every goodness in this world and the next.
آمين يا رب العالمين

Nur Student
07-30-2013, 07:45 PM
Inna lillah we inna ileyhi raci'un!

When we hear or think about death, we usually tend to think about the deaths of the others, rarely of our beloveds, and almost never of ourselves. However, it may come anytime. Better to get prepared for the BIG EXAM, as well.

I wish success to all of you for your exams.

جوري
08-01-2013, 05:07 AM
Many people are saying tonight might be laylat Al'qadr.. many of you here know me and I am requesting your du3a :ia: also don't forget your brs and srs. everywhere.. Egypt is about to become another Syria so please pray for victory for Islam and Muslims the world over..

Plz Answer Me
08-05-2013, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad

A request to all the LI brothers and sisters .. please try reciting Surah Yaseen and Make dua for a brother who i knew from school who passed away 2 days ago .. :-( (Inna lillahi Wa inna Ilsyhi Raajioon) ... its really sad .. didnt expect this to happen .. just UNBELIEVEABLE ..he was my clasmate for 5 years SubhanAllah.... its really sad .. just shows DEath could cum and knok anyones door Anytym.. never realised DEATH could be just round the corner .. the LEAST we could expect is a friend of ours to die .. :'(

May Allah swt give his family sabr .. and save him from the torments ofthe grave and grant him Jannah (ameen)

*oops i dnt think this is the right board to post in*
Ameen!

Plz Answer Me
08-05-2013, 09:27 PM
I'm so sad please pray for my happiness .

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-06-2013, 03:16 AM

a du'aa request for the people of as shaam and all those countries within where innocents are having injustice take place.

JazaakAllahu Khaayr

@Plz Answer Me- may Allaah SWT grant you what is best for you and grant happiness within that, may he be forgive your sins and be pleased with you Aameen.

Signor
09-05-2013, 05:20 PM
Dua For Syria,Egypt and every Muslim populated land suffering from War

O, Allah, guide us aright along with those who have been rightly guided and grant us safety along with those that have been granted safety and support us along with those that have been supported and add Your Blessings to what You have given us and save us from the harmful effects of what You have ordained ( i.e. lest I should be wanting in cheerfully submitting to your Decrees) as You alone disposes and no one can dispose against You. Anyone who is under Your Protection cannot be lowered and anyone who is opposed by You cannot gain dignity; our Lord; You are full of blessings and Most High, we beg forgiveness from You and repent before You and may the blessings of Allah be showered on the Holy Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). O Allah, forgive us and the believing men and women and Muslim men and women, unite their hearts with mutual love, set right their mutual affairs and help them against theirs and Your enemy. O Allah, let Your curse be on those unbelievers who prevent people from treading Your path, who reject Your prophets and fight Your chosen ones. O Allah, make difficult their plans, shake their feet and give them such punishment which is not turned away from a sinning people.

Aameen

Plz Answer Me
09-05-2013, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Signor

O, Allah, guide us aright along with those who have been rightly guided and grant us safety along with those that have been granted safety and support us along with those that have been supported and add Your Blessings to what You have given us and save us from the harmful effects of what You have ordained ( i.e. lest I should be wanting in cheerfully submitting to your Decrees) as You alone disposes and no one can dispose against You. Anyone who is under Your Protection cannot be lowered and anyone who is opposed by You cannot gain dignity; our Lord; You are full of blessings and Most High, we beg forgiveness from You and repent before You and may the blessings of Allah be showered on the Holy Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). O Allah, forgive us and the believing men and women and Muslim men and women, unite their hearts with mutual love, set right their mutual affairs and help them against theirs and Your enemy. O Allah, let Your curse be on those unbelievers who prevent people from treading Your path, who reject Your prophets and fight Your chosen ones. O Allah, make difficult their plans, shake their feet and give them such punishment which is not turned away from a sinning people.

Aameen
Ameen sum Ameen.

Jazakallahukhair for posting!

Tamziie'Ox
09-11-2013, 03:28 PM
please could all my muslim brothers and sisters d'ua for me as I have my theory test coming up on the 10th October. I have attempted it many times and unfortunately haven't passed, Insha'Allah I pass this time round with everyones d'uas. I also have a surgery appointment on the 1st of October, this is when I will be finding out weather I will be having a surgery on my back as I have slipped a disk and have trapped my sciatic never in my left leg :( I really need as many dua's as possible as my family is also going through a lot, and im only just young and I would like to get closer to islam and allah (swt) but I find it really hard to. :( I would please like everyone to remember me in there dua's and I will do the same for all you muslim brothers and sisters :) jazak allah hu khair, allah hafiz xxx (btw im new to this)

straightpath1
09-30-2013, 01:11 AM
Ameen, may Allah grant him jannah Ameen

Muslim Woman
09-30-2013, 08:39 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Tamziie'Ox
please could all my muslim brothers and sisters d'ua for me as I have my theory test coming up on the 10th October. I have attempted it many times and unfortunately haven't passed, Insha'Allah I pass this time round with everyones d'uas. I also have a surgery appointment on the 1st of October, this is when I will be finding out weather I will be having a surgery on my back as I have slipped a disk and have trapped my sciatic never in my left leg :( I really need as many dua's as possible as my family is also going through a lot, and im only just young and I would like to get closer to islam and allah (swt) but I find it really hard to. :( I would please like everyone to remember me in there dua's and I will do the same for all you muslim brothers and sisters :) jazak allah hu khair, allah hafiz xxx (btw im new to this)

sis , may Allah grants what is best for u , Ameen

glo
11-08-2013, 07:18 AM
Prayer for our brothers and sisters in the Philippines. Prayers that you are safe and well.

Anas Lewis
11-18-2013, 01:15 PM

May Allah make it easy for your friend, ameen.

جوري
11-25-2013, 06:01 PM

Aameen
Here's how this du3a should be said at least in the beginning:

islamic.teacher
12-10-2013, 08:39 AM
Ameeen

ardianto
12-17-2013, 01:46 PM

I'm sick and need to rest for a few days. This stems from Sunday afternoon when I felt pain in my right kidney area. On Monday morning I had to go to hospital. And will return on Friday for further diagnosis. Hopefully not a severe illness.

In need of your du'a :)

Signor
12-17-2013, 03:52 PM

May Allah give you shifaa, strength and comfort,Ameen

Don't forget to give Sadaqah :)

ardianto
12-18-2013, 01:07 PM

May Allah give you shifaa, strength and comfort,Ameen

Don't forget to give Sadaqah :)
Ameen. And In Shaa Allah for the Sadaqah.

Jazak Allahu Khayr, akhee. :)

Signor
12-26-2013, 04:22 PM

Its been a week since this was posted:

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I'm sick and need to rest for a few days. This stems from Sunday afternoon when I felt pain in my right kidney area. On Monday morning I had to go to hospital. And will return on Friday for further diagnosis. Hopefully not a severe illness.
How are you akhee and what did doctors diagnosed?

Take good of yourself akhee,not for only yourself but for my two nephews who needs this man more than anything else.:)

Khayr Insha Allah

BeTheChange
01-02-2014, 11:13 PM
Please remember our brothers & sisters who have wrongly been imprisoned. Also remember their families who are suffering and missing their mothers, fathers, wives, husbands, sons and daughters.

jazahka Allah

glo
02-12-2014, 06:52 AM
I had a pretty bad fall a week ago, when I tripped whilst going for an evening run.
I had various scrapes and aches - mostly my knees (the right one in particular, which took most of the impact and became quite swollen with a huge bruise all the way down my shin). I also had some low back pain, which I ignored because I get back pain occasionally and it wasn't too bad.

Since yesterday morning my back pain has become excruciating. I can barely move and getting up from a seating position is almost impossible. The painkillers we have in the cupboard are just not strong enough, so I will visit my GP today.

I am not asking for prayers for myself. Luckily I live in a country with an excellent and free health service and I am hopeful that stronger painkillers and a period of rest will sort me out.

But this episode has given me a taste of what it must be like for people who live with constant chronic pain or disability. Especially those who have no access to health care or medication.

Please pray for all who suffer physical pain. May they receive ease, care and comfort!
And may we all have our eyes opened to see those in need around us and may God prompt us to come to their aid whenever possible.

hisnameiszzz
03-13-2015, 10:45 AM
Salaams all.

Please may I make a request. My brother has been quite poorly for some time and I would really appreciate if you could all make dua for him. They want to do quite a major operation on him but he is absolutely petrified and we are all hoping he somehow recovers before they have to operate. Inshallah he will be better soon. Please could you all pray for him.

Also, please make dua and pray for an elderly lady who died last week. The poor lady had mental health problems and moved away from her family to our town where absolutely no one knew her and she was all on her own. She was out walking, fell, died and was found a week or so later. Poor lady, she must have been in so much pain when she fell and being all on her own like that.

Jazakallah.

Aaqib
06-13-2015, 01:09 PM
I need dua for my voice, my voice is gone =(

رحمه
09-17-2015, 02:12 PM
عن عائشة رضي الله عنها أن النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم كان يعود بعض أهله يمسح بيده اليمنى ويقول
[ اللهم رب الناس أذهب البأس اشف أنت الشافي لا شفاء إلا شفاؤك شفاء لا يغادر سقما ]
متفق عليه

902. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: When the
Prophet (PBUH) visited any ailing member of his family, he would touch the sick person with his right hand and would supplicate: "Allahumma Rabban-nasi, adhhibil-ba'sa, washfi, Antash-Shafi, la shifa'a illa shifa'uka, shifaan la yughadiru saqaman [O Allah! the Rubb of mankind! Remove this disease and cure (him or her)! You are the Great Curer. There is no cure but through You, which leaves behind no disease].''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Scimitar
09-17-2015, 03:58 PM
I need a wife.

Make dua.

Scimi

Ahmed2014
10-16-2015, 09:53 PM
I'm going through some serious difficulties right now... I really need a lot of duas... it's all I've been doing too... I'm looking for work, my marriage is falling apart and I want to save it, I am extremely stressed/depressed/frustrated...

MidnightRose
10-17-2015, 02:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed2014
I'm going through some serious difficulties right now... I really need a lot of duas... it's all I've been doing too... I'm looking for work, my marriage is falling apart and I want to save it, I am extremely stressed/depressed/frustrated...
Assalamu alaikum,

The most comprehensive dua that can be said is coming from my heart to Allah for you. Although it's easier said than done, look at this as something beneficial for you. Everything is from Allah. Just make sure you conduct yourself according to the example of the Prophet (PBUH).

Also, engage in abundant istighfar. Allah has promised to assist the person that does this. Mufti Menk explains this in the following video:

strivingobserver98
10-17-2015, 07:36 PM
May Allah ease all your troubles & difficulties, and may He rectify all your affairs. Ameen!

Don't forget... “Verily with hardship comes ease.” (Qur'an, 94:5)

Muslim Woman
10-17-2015, 11:21 PM
Salam
br. life is a test for hereafter. pl have patience. may Allah grants what is best for u.

Kiro
11-02-2015, 07:24 PM
Make dua for me. I have two exams this week.

ConcealedGem
11-20-2015, 05:38 PM
One request, can you all make dua for me, I have a test tomorrow and need to pass in sha Allah. Jazakallah khayr. You don't need to reply. Maybe in your prayers you can make dua. Jzk

strivingobserver98
11-20-2015, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NinjaInBlack
One request, can you all make dua for me, I have a test tomorrow and need to pass in sha Allah. Jazakallah khayr. You don't need to reply. Maybe in your prayers you can make dua. Jzk
May Allah grant you success in your exams and endeavors. Ameen.

ConcealedGem
11-20-2015, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
May Allah grant you success in your exams and endeavors. Ameen.
Ameen thumma Ameen

Ridwaan Ravat
11-28-2015, 05:14 PM
Crime Alert !
Assalaamu alaikum.

At 4.30am just b4 Fajr this morning in Palmridge. MLN Abdullah and MLN Ismail Lambat (sons of MLN Abdur Rahmaan Lambat) were attacked outside masjid entrance by 3 black males. Mln Ismail was stabbed few times. Paramedics took them to Vosloorus hospital.

Request for duas.

strivingobserver98
01-21-2016, 04:11 PM
Dr. Zakir Naik making du'a while going for 'Umrah.

May Allaah protect and accept his efforts for Islam. Ameen!

Muslim Woman
01-21-2016, 04:53 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Ridwaan Ravat
Crime Alert !
Assalaamu alaikum.

At 4.30am just b4 Fajr this morning in Palmridge. MLN Abdullah and MLN Ismail Lambat (sons of MLN Abdur Rahmaan Lambat) were attacked outside masjid entrance by 3 black males. Mln Ismail was stabbed few times. Paramedics took them to Vosloorus hospital.

Request for duas.

May Allah grants them shefa.

ReboundMuslimah
01-23-2016, 06:04 AM
I have began one of the biggest journeys in my life yesterday. It's been something I have been putting off for awhile but Alhamduliah I am ready now. I need this...like really bad!!! Been trying to go after it for more than 6 years but I would always give up half way. Please!!!!! keep me in your prayers that Allah grants me shifa this year because walllahi brothers and sisters you don't know how much I want thisimsad

Thank you!

Hameed Azar
01-28-2016, 07:03 PM
Assalamu alaikum. I am literally at the rock bottom of my life,like really serious. (I really don't have the strength to explain). Please dua for me,all of you. Need the duas of good,pious people. May Allah (swt) bless you all abundantly. Please include me in your duas. My name : Hameed azar location : India.

Muslim Woman
01-31-2016, 03:05 PM

O Allah , strengthen our faith and grants what is best for our this dunya and hereafter.

strivingobserver98
03-04-2016, 04:25 PM

3 teens died in the last 2-3 days.

May Allah grant them all Jannatul firdaus. Ameen.

strivingobserver98
03-14-2016, 04:02 PM

Feeling a bit ill. My sisters are ill too. Make dua everyone please :).

Hamza :)
03-14-2016, 04:07 PM

Allah grant you all cure ;)

lonewolf007
03-14-2016, 08:06 PM

May Allah grant you and your sisters shifa Ameen

hope you feel better soon insha'Allah :)

BeTheChange
03-14-2016, 08:09 PM
Ameen. May Allah swt give you a speedy recovery Ameen.

May Allah swt restore the health of your sisters Ameen.

Ensure you make lots of dua as your duas are more likely to be accepted when you are ill. Allah Hu Akbar.

BeTheChange
03-27-2016, 08:06 PM
Asalamualykum,

My classmate's dad has passed away.

If everyone can be kind enough to pray for him please.

Jazahka Allah.

Ridwaan Ravat
04-06-2016, 08:14 PM
My wife lost her brother last week Friday and I'm a bit out of touch at the moment.

Request duas.

lonewolf007
04-06-2016, 08:22 PM
May Allah grant him jannah al firdous and have mercy on his soul. May Allah grant you and your family sabr during this difficult time Ameen.

BeTheChange
04-06-2016, 08:26 PM
Ameen.

Death - so near but easily forgotten.

May Allah swt help us to prepare & forgive all the deceased Ameen.

BilalKid
04-07-2016, 07:49 AM
ameen!!!

ReboundMuslimah
04-07-2016, 02:57 PM
I got the flu and my body never knows how to handle it so please make dua for me that Allah cures me fast.

BeTheChange
04-07-2016, 05:47 PM
Sis Dreamchaser eat plenty of oranges which will provide you with Vitamin C.

& up your veg and fruit intake in general in sha Allah.

May Allah swt remove your visible and invisible illnesses in sha Allah & Ameen.

strivingobserver98
04-15-2016, 04:53 PM
May Allah :swt: grant her Jannah. Ameen.

noraina
04-15-2016, 05:14 PM
Ameen,

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

ConcealedGem
04-18-2016, 04:58 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

my uncle is going for an urgent operation In a little while, it's gonna be a hectic day; please make dua for him because it's a very risky opp, Jazakallah khayran ❤️

Bhabha
04-18-2016, 09:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ConcealedGem
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

my uncle is going for an urgent operation In a little while, it's gonna be a hectic day; please make dua for him because it's a very risky opp, Jazakallah khayran [emoji173]️

وعليكم السلام

الله keep your uncle safe and a quick recovery!

[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

noraina
04-18-2016, 12:53 PM
my uncle is going for an urgent operation In a little while, it's gonna be a hectic day; please make dua for him because it's a very risky opp, Jazakallah khayran ❤️
Wa alaykum assalam,

May Allah SWT preserve and protect your uncle and give him full shifa'a. He will be in my duas.

ConcealedGem
04-18-2016, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
وعليكم السلام

الله keep your uncle safe and a quick recovery!

[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Wa alaykum assalam,

May Allah SWT preserve and protect your uncle and give him full shifa'a. He will be in my duas.
ameen.. He went in a while ago and it was really emotional..we started crying, miss him already. ❤️

Kiro
04-18-2016, 03:28 PM
mk dua 4 me

i want 2 grw 2ler

n hv math xam

Serinity
04-18-2016, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
May Allah :swt: grant her Jannah. Ameen.

May Allah SWT grant her the highest station, Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen.

04-18-2016, 06:56 PM
ameen.. He went in a while ago and it was really emotional..we started crying, miss him already. ❤️
Is the operation completed yet?

ConcealedGem
04-18-2016, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
Is the operation completed yet?

الحمد لله he just woke up.. With him now. Will take quite long to recover but الحمد لله

جزاك اللهُ خير‎ for asking

04-18-2016, 08:04 PM
الحمد لله he just woke up.. With him now. Will take quite long to recover but الحمد لله

جزاك اللهُ خير‎ for asking
wa iyyaaki

good to know alhamdulillah. May Allah subhaanahu wa ta'aala grant him a speedy recovery

ConcealedGem
04-18-2016, 08:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
wa iyyaaki

good to know alhamdulillah. May Allah subhaanahu wa ta'aala grant him a speedy recovery
ameen

noraina
04-18-2016, 09:35 PM
Alhamdulillah, this is great news. May Allah SWT restore your uncle to full health quickly. :)

amanshaikh1086
04-27-2016, 08:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad

A request to all the LI brothers and sisters .. please try reciting Surah Yaseen and Make dua for a brother who i knew from school who passed away 2 days ago .. :-( (Inna lillahi Wa inna Ilsyhi Raajioon) ... its really sad .. didnt expect this to happen .. just UNBELIEVEABLE ..he was my clasmate for 5 years SubhanAllah.... its really sad .. just shows DEath could cum and knok anyones door Anytym.. never realised DEATH could be just round the corner .. the LEAST we could expect is a friend of ours to die .. :'(

May Allah swt give his family sabr .. and save him from the torments ofthe grave and grant him Jannah (ameen)

*oops i dnt think this is the right board to post in*

Ameen

Allah Dua means prayer for Allah Dua Important information sharing for this post.

Thanks Dear.

lonewolf007
04-27-2016, 05:52 PM
Salaam could you all take a little bit of time out and do dua for my nephew, he might have to get a procedure done as there might be something wrong with his food pipe.

noraina
04-27-2016, 05:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lonewolf007
Salaam could you all take a little bit of time out and do dua for my nephew, he might have to get a procedure done as there might be something wrong with his food pipe.
Oh sis, you and your nephew will definitely be in my duas.

May Allah SWT give him ease and shifaa and always protect him.

lonewolf007
04-27-2016, 06:05 PM
Oh sis, you and your nephew will definitely be in my duas.

May Allah SWT give him ease and shifaa and always protect him.
Jazakallah khair sweety and Ameen to your dua.

ReboundMuslimah
04-28-2016, 01:50 AM
I have an interview tomorrow, I'm so nervous! I hope I don't screw up this interview. I would like you to all please keep me in your duas, I really need this job!

S.Ali786
05-02-2016, 02:45 PM
Salams brothers & sisters. Please make dua for me my mother that Allah keeps her happy and free from anxiety/stress.

amanshaikh1086
05-03-2016, 08:20 AM
Hello

Allah is help them.

Ameen.

Khuda Hafiz.

ReboundMuslimah
05-23-2016, 01:10 AM
My Grandma is really sick can you all please keep her in your duas that she recovers fast.

'abd al-hakeem
06-07-2016, 05:31 PM
Salaamu aleykum,

I have a request for du'a which I thought was going to be for me but I've realised that there may be others out there that are in a similar situation.

Before I ask, I suppose there is the issue of etiquette. Despite the strength of the waswaas of late, and frightening awareness of condition, logic demands I say alhamdulillah. Truthfully, I have innumerable blessings for which to be thankful. Alhamdulillah, I could be in a much, much worse situation.

In saying this I ask Allah subhano wa Ta'ala to grant the Muslimeen, those who are without, and those who are suffering, with bounty and sustenance during His blessed month. I also ask for peace, blessings, mercy and salutations upon the masterpiece, Prophet Muhammad, SAWS, his entire household and his Companions.

I fear that I'm a victim of my own neglect, and imagine that I'm not alone in suffering its consequences, specifically when relating any mention of waswaas. I humbly ask that you make du'a, not just for me, but for all Muslims that are suffering in the same fashion. Please pray that we be given a chance to redeem ourselves before it's too late.

Jazakallahu khair
Ramadhan Mubarak

akhi Muslim

soulstorm
06-15-2016, 08:18 PM
Please pray for me, I am under some pretty strong sihr + ayn, PLEASE make me dua to be cured it's getting really bad.

Allah yahfadkoum my brothers and sisters.

'abd al-hakeem
06-15-2016, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by soulstorm
Please pray for me, I am under some pretty strong sihr + ayn, PLEASE make me dua to be cured it's getting really bad.

Allah yahfadkoum my brothers and sisters.
May Allah subhano wa Ta'ala grant ease, strength and steadfastness in times of hardship to you and all mankind. Amin ya Rabbil alamin

T L
06-15-2016, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Challenged
Salaamu aleykum,

I have a request for du'a which I thought was going to be for me but I've realised that there may be others out there that are in a similar situation.

Before I ask, I suppose there is the issue of etiquette. Despite the strength of the waswaas of late, and frightening awareness of condition, logic demands I say alhamdulillah. Truthfully, I have innumerable blessings for which to be thankful. Alhamdulillah, I could be in a much, much worse situation.

In saying this I ask Allah subhano wa Ta'ala to grant the Muslimeen, those who are without, and those who are suffering, with bounty and sustenance during His blessed month. I also ask for peace, blessings, mercy and salutations upon the masterpiece, Prophet Muhammad, SAWS, his entire household and his Companions.

I fear that I'm a victim of my own neglect, and imagine that I'm not alone in suffering its consequences, specifically when relating any mention of waswaas. I humbly ask that you make du'a, not just for me, but for all Muslims that are suffering in the same fashion. Please pray that we be given a chance to redeem ourselves before it's too late.

Jazakallahu khair
Ramadhan Mubarak

akhi Muslim

Ameen akhi

ReboundMuslimah
06-16-2016, 04:37 AM
Can everyone please keep my uncles daughter in their duas. She spilled a pot of boiling water on herself and she is in a lot of pain. Jzk!

Muslim Woman
06-16-2016, 06:00 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamchaser
Can everyone please keep my uncles daughter in their duas. She spilled a pot of boiling water on herself and she is in a lot of pain. Jzk!
may Allah gives her quick recovery , Ameen.

Muslim Woman
06-16-2016, 06:00 AM

May Allah subhano wa Ta'ala grant ease, strength and steadfastness in times of hardship to you and all mankind. Amin ya Rabbil alamin
Ameen .

'abd al-hakeem
06-18-2016, 10:46 PM

'abd al-hakeem
07-01-2016, 06:54 AM
.... astaghfirullah

eesa the kiwi
07-01-2016, 08:51 AM
.... astaghfirullah

asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu
brother if you have something you want us to make dua for you for, please let us know

you are our brother in islam and we are here to help inshaallah

'abd al-hakeem
07-01-2016, 12:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu. brother if you have something you want us to make dua for you for, please let us know. you are our brother in islam and we are here to help inshaallah
wa aleykum salaam warahmatullahi wabaraakatuhu. Ramadan Mubarak, and warm greetings to our interfaith brothers and sisters in humanity who happen across this post.

Jazakallahu khairan kadhiran ya akhi 'Isa, wabaraakallahu feek.

imsad

I removed a rather large du'a out of embarrassment, almost a full page. I felt shy to post something so strong in front of such a knowledgeable audience. Something that plagues me a little, to be honest. I have a desire to connect with my bretheren, both in humanity and Islam, and yet, not in such a public manner. The emotions that Islam has nurtured, inspired and awakened are masha'allah very strong and I haven't quite yet learned how to temper them.

I want so much to share, and to learn, and then I realise how insignificant I am. My emotions have been magnified through Islam because it gave me something worth fighting for, as opposed to wielding an aimless opinion. [personally nothing but Islam makes sense, conceptually speaking - no offense to those of alternate opinions or faiths, no other concept withstood even a basic critical analysis. I pigeon-holed trinitarian beliefs in highschool. I love my Creator for His Uniqueness and the love the Perfection of His deen. Our Creator has His place, mankind has theirs...]

I'm struggling to find my place in the current Islamic world and I can't decisively say whether or not I'm being tested or I'm simply doing my own head in - a la waswaas. I've tried, or at least I hope I've tried, to contribute towards, learn and adapt all things Islam... and, astaghfirullah I've done such a good job of embarrassing myself in front of some, masha'allah, knowledgeable and respectable brothers [Not to mention what a donkey I've made of myself in the presence of the unseen - audhu billah].

I'm a baby Muslim... not even 2 years old... But I already have so much that I want to share, in spite of the fact that I have such an absurdly HUGE amount of knowledge available to learn from, alhamdulillah.

Perhaps I should convey my revert story... I've hesitate in posting anything, however. Lately the reason has developed into not being sure that it would be for the sake of my Creator. I don't want to do it to satiate any desire, audhu billah. And yet I still find myself wanting to connect and share. Astaghfirullah

In a nutshell, I'm perplexed and, given my current locale and predisposition, my brothers are few and far between. So basically I've been trying to get comfortable being alone with my Creator and not much else. It has been quite a psychological journey considering the number of distractions that I have eliminated...

Thank you for responding akhi 'Isa. May Allah subhano wa Ta'ala grant you Goodness in this life and the next. May our beloved Creator grant all Believing men women children and jinn with the same, and infinitely more to those who are suffering unjustly or at the hands of oppression. Amin ya Rabbil alamin.

T L
07-01-2016, 01:31 PM
Assalaamualaikum akhi Challenged.

Subhan'Allah what a journey you're on!
We are all insignificant akhi on this earth, we find that when one firmly holds onto the Rope of Allah, the ground beneath you will be pulled away. It will always be a lonely path. So doesn't matter where your locale is, even in the most muslim populated areas, you will feel a sense of disconnection from everybody. But also realise that we're all pretty much in the same boat constantly (even being at different stages ), still trying to help each other along the way.

Our commonality of being the descents of Adam as gives us the ability to show compassion and want what is best for one another for the Sake of Allah swt. Do not feel ashamed or shy of sharing your journey. I am a born muslim and still I am struggling to find my "place", I feel I'll probably never find it, but I've come to terms with it and I am happy. And I am grateful to be on this journey, meeting blessed strangers along the way.

You are still young in this faith, and I am so very happy to see your level of conviction and certainty in islam already, Masha'Allah!
Do not put so much pressure on yourself akhi, take it one day at a time. The only thing that is certain is now.

Don't lose yourself to feelings of self pity, be confident, be happy that God has blessed you with the ability to comprehend all of this and the ability to seek forgiveness. And your brothers and sisters will only have the best intentions. We are support for one another, because God created us weak. We're all on different journeys all going towards the same direction. I'm always reluctant to share my own experiences for I find it difficult to engage in and trust others, but that doesnt mean that I don't want to. It is in our nature to want to be understood. Over time God guides us to one another to be awliya (protectors, helpers) for one another, and Alhamdulillah, those who are loyal for the Sake of Allah show themselves. Do not be scared and do not put pressure on yourself. Put your trust in Him. It's beautiful. Allahu Akbar

Your sister in deen,

LV.

muslimah_B
07-01-2016, 02:47 PM
wa aleykum salaam warahmatullahi wabaraakatuhu. Ramadan Mubarak, and warm greetings to our interfaith brothers and sisters in humanity who happen across this post.

imsad

I removed a rather large du'a out of embarrassment, almost a full page. I felt shy to post something so strong in front of such a knowledgeable audience. Something that plagues me a little, to be honest. I have a desire to connect with my bretheren, both in humanity and Islam, and yet, not in such a public manner. The emotions that Islam has nurtured, inspired and awakened are masha'allah very strong and I haven't quite yet learned how to temper them.

I want so much to share, and to learn, and then I realise how insignificant I am. My emotions have been magnified through Islam because it gave me something worth fighting for, as opposed to wielding an aimless opinion. [personally nothing but Islam makes sense, conceptually speaking - no offense to those of alternate opinions or faiths, no other concept withstood even a basic critical analysis. I pigeon-holed trinitarian beliefs in highschool. I love my Creator for His Uniqueness and the love the Perfection of His deen. Our Creator has His place, mankind has theirs...]

I'm struggling to find my place in the current Islamic world and I can't decisively say whether or not I'm being tested or I'm simply doing my own head in - a la waswaas. I've tried, or at least I hope I've tried, to contribute towards, learn and adapt all things Islam... and, astaghfirullah I've done such a good job of embarrassing myself in front of some, masha'allah, knowledgeable and respectable brothers [Not to mention what a donkey I've made of myself in the presence of the unseen - audhu billah].

I'm a baby Muslim... not even 2 years old... But I already have so much that I want to share, in spite of the fact that I have such an absurdly HUGE amount of knowledge available to learn from, alhamdulillah.

Perhaps I should convey my revert story... I've hesitate in posting anything, however. Lately the reason has developed into not being sure that it would be for the sake of my Creator. I don't want to do it to satiate any desire, audhu billah. And yet I still find myself wanting to connect and share. Astaghfirullah

In a nutshell, I'm perplexed and, given my current locale and predisposition, my brothers are few and far between. So basically I've been trying to get comfortable being alone with my Creator and not much else. It has been quite a psychological journey considering the number of distractions that I have eliminated...

Thank you for responding akhi 'Isa. May Allah subhano wa Ta'ala grant you Goodness in this life and the next. May our beloved Creator grant all Believing men women children and jinn with the same, and infinitely more to those who are suffering unjustly or at the hands of oppression. Amin ya Rabbil alamin.
Ameem.

I think alot of us especially reverts do find it hard to find a place to fit in, as we most times are the only person in our families/friends who chose to take the massive step and become muslim Alhamdulilah and during the big transition we can sometimes find ourselves alone, even though we have entered into the biggest family in the world :).

During all our journeys we all have our ups and downs, we have our personalities & characters to tune up or tune down, to fit into the best character of a muslim thats pleasing to Allah, some of us may find our tempers get the better of us in different situations especially when islam is the topic of debate and insults are thrown around.

But even if we may make mistakes or sin, or look silly infront of people, (i have had my fair share lol) we ALL are still learning, no-one will ever know EVERYTHING islamic, someone could spend their whole life learning about islam but still to them not know anything, there is always something one of us could be learning throughout our lives, its never ending Alhamdulilah :)

Everyone has something to contribute in given topics, such as helping people, one persons approach may work and the other may not, we are all different but Alhamdulilah we are all connected through the love of Allah & islam

Maybe your revert story could help inspire others who may have gone through similar events & can awaken something in their heart :)

The best way that i can say to handle this through my own personal experience would be to

Find your place with Allah first & foremost, remember that this is our purpose of being created and alive, once you have that then other things just fall into place by the will of Allah

Only a few know about my revert story as its still a painfull story to talk about, i still am a baby myself but through the process & tests Allah put me through i had to grow as a person & learn or fall i know how hard it is and can be but once you find your feet it does get better :)

Connecting & sharing is fine as long as you are not showing off or boasting about your knowledge as this can lead to pride, a trait that will lead people into jahhanumm
Maybe have the intentions just to share & connect to meet like minded people who you can share stories with & talk about Allah, islam and seek genuine advice from.

May Allah keep you steadfast on deen, increase you in knowledge & wisdom giving you the strength to act upon it, may Allah ease your heart raise your emaan & grant us all jannahtul firidous reuniting us with our loved ones...Ameen

Arfa
07-01-2016, 04:09 PM
May Allah the most merciful most gracious grant fast recovery and health to her. Aameen

Arfa
07-01-2016, 04:16 PM

imsad

Walikumassalam brother,

We are all embarking a spiritual journey in our lives,whereas some of us undertake Deen as starters ,students and others gain profounder knowledge and wisdom becoming more strong in Deen.
Brother. My prayer for you would be may Allah the most merciful the most beneficent bless you with a clear understanding of Deen and may you become stronger in your Belief and become a better human being .

eesa the kiwi
07-02-2016, 08:56 AM

imsad

will remember you in my duas akhi inshaallah

'abd al-hakeem
07-03-2016, 03:54 PM
Allahumma barik fil Ummah, amin

'abd al-hakeem
07-15-2016, 10:47 AM

rabiaanum
07-22-2016, 07:50 AM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon.

ResearchScholar
07-22-2016, 12:00 PM
InshaAllah, will keep you and the Ummah in my duas.

'abd al-hakeem
07-30-2016, 07:50 PM
salaam
Advice for myself first;

Just a quick one to ask Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala to grant each and every single human being with that which they need most to succeed in their biggest struggles. Not only the biggest but also the longest standing ones. You know, the ones that have always been around - the ones that can never seem to be overcome... Even the ones we deny, or cannot see. May our beloved Creator grant ease to us all in our challenges.

I ask Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala to grant the scholars with more knowledge, regardless of the field. And I also ask that those with knowledge, be gifted with the humility and ability to convey it appropriately and adequately. Our children will need all the help they can get.

I ask Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala to grant all of those who are suffering unjustly, or at the hands of oppressors, with strength, sustenance, moral, psychological and financial support, and to grant them the Love and Companionship of their Creator.

I ask Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala to grant patience, comfort, steadfastness and companionship to those who are suffering any form of hardship.

I ask Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala, and IB members and guests, to forgive me for my short time here at Islamic Board and for the ensuing shortcomings, misgivings, deficiencies, mistakes, errors and my faults. My intention and passion was pure enough, insha'allah, even if my method/delivery was not. I apologise for any harm done. I am but human, and prone to err.

I love Islam. And I love what it means. To you be your way, to me mine. I never asked anyone to follow me. I never asked anyone to listen to me. Audhu billah. In the hope that Allah swt will forgive me, should i have the ability to forgive anyone, anywhere, I forgive them, unconditionally, in dunya wa akhira.

I tried to adopt a hear and obey notion to my Creed, apply it to myself and warn my brothers and sisters if I noticed something wrong. Trouble is, no one likes a warner. Many examples of this in History, and the Qur'an. Enough said.

May Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala grant increased awarenesses to all mankind, may He lift the veils of sight, unblock the ears, soften the hearts and tongues, guard and purify intentions and protect us from the evil of all of that which HE has Created, seen or unseen.

May Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala grant serenity and protection in the in the Grave, from Dajjal and from Hell-fire, for all my brothers and sisters, and all their progeny till the Day of Judgement.

I ask Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala to guide us all. Surely we have no clear grasp of what life is, let alone what is coming. I beg you all to make more du'a / prayer / supplication. Just don't be selfish. Remember; When you make du'a for your brothers and/or sisters, The Malaika/angels make du'a for the same thing for you... Who's du'a is better?

May Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala grant my brother and sisters with the sweetness of perfect concentration and focus in their salaah, recitations and in their deen. May Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala purify all of your intentions in such a way that the Almighty becomes your biggest focus and love.

Amin Ya Rabbil alamin.

Thank you to those from whom I've learnt new things.
Salaamu aleykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

noraina
08-17-2016, 07:41 AM
Assalamu alaykum,

Please keep me in your duas, inshaAllah tomorrow is results day for my A-levels and I'm a bag of nerves at the moment. Please make dua Allah swt gives me success if it is good for me...these are such important exams but I kind of don't want tomorrow to come, lol.

Jazakimullahu khayran

noraina
08-17-2016, 07:49 AM
btw, for all of those students, I know studying is such hard work - may Allah swt give you all success upon success and place barakah in your efforts. Ameen!

noraina
08-17-2016, 06:11 PM
Sorry for spamming like this, lol. My friend just sent me this dua, apparently you recite it for success in your exams:

Dua for success in exams

Reciting verse 62 of Surah Al-Anfaal recommended for the purpose of attaining good grades.

Wain yureedoo an yakhdaAAooka fainna hasbaka Allahu huwa allathee ayyadaka binasrihi wabialmumineena
“But if they intend to deceive you – then sufficient for you is Allah. It is He who supported you with His help and with the believers” [8:62]

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-17-2016, 06:43 PM
Du`aa before commencing any project/task/study,etc:

ربّ يسّر ولا تعسّر وتمّم بالخير وبك نستعين

"Rabbi Yassir wa laa Tu`assir wa Tammim bil-Khayr wa-Bika Nasta`een." (O my Rabb! Make it easy and do not make it difficult, and let it achieve completion with Khayr (goodness). And (O my Rabb!) it is from You Alone that we seek help."

-------------

This Du`aa should be recited three times.

Tulabaa (Students of Islaamic Knowledge/`Aalim students) who've studied in Madaaris which use the Darse Nizaami syllabus would know this Du`aa very well. It's recited three times (loudly, by both the Ustaadh and students in unison) before commencing each new Kitaab.

زهراء
08-24-2016, 04:45 PM
السلام علیکم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Please remember me in your Du3aa. Allah give me complete Shifaa and that I get my strength back. آمين

جزاكم الله خيرا

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-24-2016, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by زهراء
السلام علیکم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Please remember me in your Du3aa. Allah give me complete Shifaa and that I get my strength back. آمين

جزاكم الله خيرا

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

آمين يا رب العالمين

What's wrong, sister? May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant you complete and swift Shifaa.

noraina
08-24-2016, 04:58 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

May Allah swt ease all of your pain ukhti and give you complete shifaa. Ameen.

Wa iyyaki.

زهراء
08-24-2016, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

آمين يا رب العالمين

What's wrong, sister? May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant you complete and swift Shifaa.
آمين
I've been quite sickly lately
I was hospitalised for a few days and now I'm not doing too well again. It affects my routine and studies.

زهراء
08-24-2016, 05:03 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

May Allah swt ease all of your pain ukhti and give you complete shifaa. Ameen.

Wa iyyaki.
آمين

ReboundMuslimah
10-13-2016, 06:31 PM
I was driving my dads car today and we got into a huge accident. Some of my siblings are still in the hospital please keep us in you duas.

aaj
10-13-2016, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ReboundMuslimah
I was driving my dads car today and we got into a huge accident. Some of my siblings are still in the hospital please keep us in you duas.
how are you doing ?

may Allah ease their pain and bless them with shifa and fast recovery inshallah.

Ameen.

noraina
10-13-2016, 07:29 PM
May Allah swt give you and your loved ones full shifaa and a speedy recovery, and may He always protect you and your family. Ameen.

You'll be in my duas ukhti, xxx.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-13-2016, 08:15 PM
May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant all of them and you complete Shifaa and keep all of you safe and sound, Aameen.

Muhammad
10-13-2016, 08:21 PM
I hope everyone was okay :ia:. May Allaah :swt: protect all of you and us, Aameen.

ReboundMuslimah
10-14-2016, 12:36 AM
Alhamduliah were all okay my brother just broke his arm and we're all bit sore but other than that we are still alive. Some of us are still traumatized. I still can't believe what happened wallahi. Thanks for your duas.

Search
11-20-2016, 02:22 AM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

^*~^*~Dua Request Thread^*~^*~

So, every once in a while, we have people that have whatever type of problem (illness, job, marriage, family, children, spouse, etc.) for which that the person desires a small help in having us make dua (supplication). So, for that purpose, please post here and InshaAllah (God-willing) we'll have beautiful members of IB make duas (supplications) for you so that everything goes well. So, for whatever matter you want duas (supplications), please post here because duas (supplications) are a beautiful means of us helping our brothers and sisters or receiving help through Allah SubhanAllah Wa Taala (Glorious and Exalted is God).

Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "'The dua (supplication) of a person for his Muslim brother in his absence will be answered. At his head there is an angel, and every time he prays for him for something good, the angel who has been appointed to be with him, says, 'Ameen (truly), may you have likewise'" (Saheeh Muslim and Sunan Ibn Majah).

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

Search
11-20-2016, 02:34 AM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

Hi, peeps! So, I guess I'll start since I want to have y'all make duas if possible InshaAllah (God-willing) for two things:

1) I've applied for a position in a career that I really want to pursue and it's a long drawn-out process, and I want y'all to please make duas that I make through all the stages of the selection process with success and then obtain that position as it's my dream job :statisfie.
2) Literally, I just want y'all to make duas that whoever is my future husband written in my qadr (destiny) and chosen by Allah to land in my life ASAP because I'm over the waiting process and just want Allah to send that individual with express delivery :p;D. (And it's completely okay with me if he lands from a treetop or falls from the sky or Heaves on my doorsteps - it's fine with me as long as he's where I can see him and feel a connection and have him ask my parents respectfully for my hand in marriage.)

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

P.S.I just realized someone already had this wonderful idea for a thread before me - jazkallah khayran.

Aisha
11-20-2016, 02:35 AM
السّلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

May Allah reward you for caring about your brothers and sisters in Deen.

I've merged your thread with our existing Dua Request thread which is a sticky in the General section.

drac16
12-28-2016, 06:47 AM
Please make dua for me, brothers and sisters. I feel as though I am close to leaving Islam because I'm having some re-occurring doubts. These are some serious doubts, ones that have been bothering me for weeks. More specifically, I am having doubts about the death penalty being applied to homosexuals and apostates, respectively. I don't think I would follow a religion that endorses those things. I'm scared because it may be that all of my deeds in Islam have been worthless. Maybe I have been living a lie this whole time.

It's 1:50 AM as I'm writing this and I'm not able to sleep. I don't know if Islam is true or not. May God guide me to the truth, wherever that may lead me. I hope these doubts will go away, though. I don't necessarily want Islam to be false because it has been my lifestyle for almost six years. Are these doubts going to go away? is Islam true? is Islam compassionate? these are all things I am doubting. Please make dua for me.

noraina
12-28-2016, 10:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by drac16
Please make dua for me, brothers and sisters. I feel as though I am close to leaving Islam because I'm having some re-occurring doubts. These are some serious doubts, ones that have been bothering me for weeks. More specifically, I am having doubts about the death penalty being applied to homosexuals and apostates, respectively. I don't think I would follow a religion that endorses those things. I'm scared because it may be that all of my deeds in Islam have been worthless. Maybe I have been living a lie this whole time.

It's 1:50 AM as I'm writing this and I'm not able to sleep. I don't know if Islam is true or not. May God guide me to the truth, wherever that may lead me. I hope these doubts will go away, though. I don't necessarily want Islam to be false because it has been my lifestyle for almost six years. Are these doubts going to go away? is Islam true? is Islam compassionate? these are all things I am doubting. Please make dua for me.
Assalamu alaykum,

Brother, the imaan of everyone can fluctuate up and down, and at times the Shaytaan can put crippling doubts into our mind about Islam. The key is to know that any doubts or concerns you have about Islam comes from our own lack of knowledge as human beings and our extremely limited understanding - and the key to that is to gain the knowledge and understanding of those issues concerning us to combat those doubts. This deen, Islam, has been chosen be Allah swt for *all* of mankind - so it is the 'right' religion for everyone, whatever place or time.

I've had my own reservations about the death penalty, but here we must know that Islam doesn't just aim for us to gain inner peace as individuals and have our own 'personal' journey, it aims to create a morally upright society on every level, both personal and collective. And actually an apostate or homosexual isn't just killed by a lynch mob at the drop of a hat. Shariah law is completely fair, they have a rigorous system based on evidence and justice - it is the law of Allah so it is inherently just. There are certain conditions and procedures that need to take place - the idea given by others of how these punishments are implemented is one that is completely unfounded.

Those topics you mentioned have been discussed many times.

For homosexuality, see if this answers your questions: https://www.islamicboard.com/clarifi...sexuality.html

And for apostasy, this: https://www.islamicboard.com/discove...asy-islam.html

These doubts will only go away if you allow them to. This is just the Shaytaan trying to lead you away from the Truth, and if you succumb to those doubts no one would be harmed but yourself. Any faults we think we see are in fact a reflection of our own limited understanding. Imaan can weaken, but we must absolutely cling to it no matter what - and your deeds wouldn't have been worthless, if the whole time you were striving to become closer to Allah swt and believe truly, then they won't be worthless inshaAllah. It's never going to be easy being a believer, we will all face trials, which is why the reward for overcoming those trials is so great subhanAllah.

May Allah swt clear away any doubts or misconceptions we have, guide us firmly upon the straight path, and keep us within Islam. Ameen.

'abd al-hakeem
02-21-2017, 06:23 AM
As-salaamu aleykum wa Rahmat Allahi wa Baraakatuhu brothers and sisters.

May Allah swt help all those who are currently facing hardship and trial, grant peace and Jannat al-firdaus to the muslims who have passed, and may He help their families bear their tragedies with patience and steadfastness. And may Allah swt send peace and blessings upon Nabi Muhammad sulla Allahu aleihi wa salaam. Ameen ya Rabb al-alamin.

Brothers and sisters, my dear brother Nur-ad-din has suffered the loss of his nephew Ashruff who was 18 at the time of his passing, after a battle with cancer. Please make dua for brother Ashruff, Nur-ad-din and their families, Insha'Allah.

Jazakum Allahu khairan wa baraak Allahu feekum

as-salaamu aleykum wa Rahmat Allahi wa baraakatuhu.

azc
02-21-2017, 09:15 AM
^ :wa: Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon. May Allah swt forgive his sin and place him in paradise. May the family be blessed with sabr. Ameen

noraina
02-21-2017, 02:42 PM
Allahumma ameen to your duas.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

May Allah swt grant him the highest place in Jannah, and give his family strength and patience in this difficult time.

Wa alaykum assalam,

Muslimah inshal
04-02-2017, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
Assalamu 'alaikum

I think it would be a good idea if people posted requests to fellow members to make dua' for them.

for example if a member is ill, he/she can post a request for fellow members to make dua' that they get well InshaAllah.

I will go first

As we know many of our brothers and sisters are sitting their end of year exams..

I request all members to make dua for two members in particular Khaldun and zAk.

May Allah make it easy for them
:)
Yeah it's a good idea . Amiin

azc
04-05-2017, 05:31 AM
My cousin is ill and condition is serious . Dua is requested.

Muslimah inshal
04-05-2017, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
My cousin is ill and condition is serious . Dua is requested.
Ya Allah make it easy for him and give him shifa . Amiin ya rab! !

azc
04-05-2017, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah inshal
Ya Allah make it easy for him and give him shifa . Amiin ya rab! !
ameen.... :jz:

SoldierAmatUllah
04-05-2017, 09:42 PM
Bismillah

Please make Du'a for my sister who's not on the practicing side of Deen much & I wish you all make dua for her&her family to be under mercy of ALLAH Ta'ala & may ALLAH Ta'ala protect her & my best sisters around world who are suffering calamities & are also on Deen!

Keep all of us in Du'a&ask ALLAH Ta'ala to facilitate our affairs!

May ALLAH Ta'ala protect us all except for my enemies!

Aameen !

Butterfly
04-16-2017, 11:27 PM
Allahumma rahmataka arjoo fala takilnii ila nafsii tharfata ayinin wa aslihlii shanii kullahahu laa ilaha illa ant.

O Allah, it is Your Mercy that I hope for, so do not leave me in charge of my affairs, even for a blink of an eye, and rectify me all of my affairs. None has the right to be worshiped except You.

[Dawud]

ahmedahmed
07-20-2017, 12:59 AM
I need dua my brother and sisters in faith.
i am having worldily dunya problem regarding employment issue please take few secs to make dua for me so that allah swt give me job,healthy and forgive all my sins and gives me the best of both worlds.innahu ala kuli shey qadeer.

ammargroup
03-01-2018, 10:57 AM
ASSALAM O ALAIKUM!
Acha Rozgar milne ki dua btaiye koi

MazharShafiq
04-10-2018, 09:24 AM
W slam.
Inna Lellahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon.

Mustafa123
04-24-2018, 09:59 AM
Assalamoalikum WR WB,

Everyone please please please make dua for me that i pass my final exams if i dont i will have to wait for another year i am an international student and my parents are paying lots of fees and have high expectations from me, i would please want to request for everyone here to remember me in their prayers.

Jazak Allah Khairn.

azc
04-24-2018, 11:44 AM
Don't worry, InshaAllah you'll pass in your exam.
Don't take too much pressure

anonymous
05-17-2018, 06:28 PM
Salaam:

Brothers and sisters, I am in a financially bad situation. Please pray for me to become financially stable. Please pray that all things go well for me at work because I can't afford to lose my current job, as it's the only financial means of livelihood for me.

Thank you.

Jazkallah.

JusPassingBy
04-24-2020, 06:09 PM
As-salamu alaykum brothers and sisters. I really really need some strong duas to help me succeed in the marriage of a girl that i beg Allah everyday for. I really love her beyond anyone’s comprehension and she’s in love with me the same way however he parents are not agreeing and we are just relying on our duas so we can unite together in the halal way that we need. Please remember us in your duas please :love:

Al-Ansariyah
04-24-2020, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JusPassingBy
As-salamu alaykum brothers and sisters. I really really need some strong duas to help me succeed in the marriage of a girl that i beg Allah everyday for. I really love her beyond anyone’s comprehension and she’s in love with me the same way however he parents are not agreeing and we are just relying on our duas so we can unite together in the halal way that we need. Please remember us in your duas please :love:
Walekumassalam

May Allah make it easy for u both

JusPassingBy
04-24-2020, 06:43 PM
Jazakallah khair sister may Allah reward you and bless you with eternal health, wealth happiness and success both in this life and the hereafter

Razabhatti
06-30-2020, 10:20 AM
My father passed away recently. I request you all please pray for him
Thank you

muslimah__
06-30-2020, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Razabhatti
Thank you
Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raaji’oon

May Allah SWT grant your father the highest ranks in Jannah and forgive his sins.

Imraan
06-30-2020, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Razabhatti
Thank you
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon..
May Allah swt make it easy for you and your family....

Studentofdeed
07-01-2020, 02:29 AM
Inna lillai wa Inna ilayi rajoon...
May Allah grant him the highest rank in paradise

Imraan
07-01-2020, 07:07 PM
Assalam Walaikum, please remember me, my family, those all being severely tested, all oppressed, all persecuted and all who are suffering in this world in your dua's please. Jazak Allah Khair.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.