NEED HELP WAKING UP?

MAY BE MUSLIMWAYS CAN HELP

JUST FILL THIS FORM IN:
http://www.muslimways.com/index.php?pid=46

AND WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FAJR PRAYER EVERY SINGLE DAY, INSHAALLAH

FOR FREE

So for brothers, a brother will call you
and for the sisters, a sister from muslimways will call you

ASK OTHER BROTHERS N SISTERS TO SIGN UP AND INSHAALLAH YOU WILL GET REWARD WHEN THEY WAKE UP & PRAYS FAJR

Moderators please don't delete this post as I am not advertising Muslimways, I am just trying to get brothers and sisters to start praying Fajr Salaat. JajakAllah Khair :peace:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimWays
11-19-2005, 08:49 AM
For some reasons, it doesn't display properly, so JUST CLICK DISPLAY MODES or THREAD TOOLS

n it should work perfectly,

can the Moderators please display it nicely please, thank you brother/sister

F.Y.
11-19-2005, 08:49 AM
Are you serious?? it seems like a joke to me. If it is true, subhanallah, thats great!
You know the best alarm? My dad said that the students used to do this at uni, coz they were too poor to afford an alarm clock.
Just drink heaps of water before you go to bed - i mean, heaps. You'll be waking up - on time - for that Fajr you've always found it so hard to get up for! :)
Peace.

afriend
06-10-2006, 02:14 PM
Good idea.....But I guess you may be payin a fortune on fione bills :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
11-26-2007, 12:34 PM
:salamext: Just wondering if you're still doing the fajr alarm thing? I find it usefull but the link takes me to the main page?

------
11-26-2007, 12:37 PM
:salamext:

I could always ring you sis, just come on msn :okay:

Re.TiReD
11-26-2007, 12:40 PM
Wa'alaykum salam,

slightly off topic but I started texting the sisters at fajr, but then i came to credit and free minutes issues :hiding: lol Insha'Alah I'm coming sis, lol :w:

MuslimWays
11-26-2007, 04:14 PM
:w:

Unfortunately we don't do it no more, due to some people keeping their fone switched off knowing we will call, and some never used to pick up. But it did work for few, masha'Allah but then we all got busy and our Imaan went down hill.

The sister who used to call the sisters suddenly disappeared, think she became busy with other commitments.

Just if you are wondering the credit wasn't a issue, it's not like we used to have a conversation at fajr time, lolz.

Pk_#2
11-26-2007, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimWays

Unfortunately we don't do it no more, due to some people keeping their fone switched off knowing we will call, and some never used to pick up. But it did work for few, masha'Allah but then we all got busy and our Imaan went down hill.

The sister who used to call the sisters suddenly disappeared, think she became busy with other commitments.

Just if you are wondering the credit wasn't a issue, it's not like we used to have a conversation at fajr time, lolz.
Argh darn it, was just about to check it out, Sis jihadunNafs is my human alarm buh i usually hang up on her and go back to sleep LOL don't kill me..please heh

Re.TiReD
11-26-2007, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimWays

:salamext: is there any chance of starting it again? having to wake someody else up is actually a motivating factor for me to get up aswell...and I get my free mins soon so i wouldnt mind helping other sisters out? As I know it'd help me too...

format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
Argh darn it, was just about to check it out, Sis jihadunNafs is my human alarm buh i usually hang up on her and go back to sleep LOL don't kill me..please heh
lol you rarely have your phone on at that time, but Insha'Allah tomorrow morning :D

chacha_jalebi
11-26-2007, 09:19 PM
its a good idea lol cause it does work

but you can set a alarm or somethin aswell

jus before you sleep ask Allah (swt) to wake you up for fajr aswell

piXie
11-26-2007, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JihadunNafs
Wa'alaykum salam,

slightly off topic but I started texting the sisters at fajr, but then i came to credit and free minutes issues :hiding: lol Insha'Alah I'm coming sis, lol :w:
remember when i texted u?

piXie: rise n shine, its 4.49! hey, that rhymed :p

JihadunNafs: Ima kill u! shurrup!
she threatened to kill me :(

Re.TiReD
11-26-2007, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
its a good idea lol cause it does work

but you can set a alarm or somethin aswell

jus before you sleep ask Allah (swt) to wake you up for fajr aswell
With an alarm I tend to hit snooze, and for some bizarre reason I never hear it when it goes off again :hmm:

having to wake somebody else up is great, am the only one waking in my family but if I wake up Sis Umma Wasat then I find it easier....firstly because its a mission getting her to anwer her fone, :mmokay: but secondly because i think...'how can I go back to sleep when i've just woken someody else up..I need the reward too man!!' so then i just get up :D

Re.TiReD
11-26-2007, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by piXie
remember when i texted u?

she threatened to kill me :(
lol ;D fajr time hadnt even started then! lol ;D so shurrup! and I rememebr that one, lol

chacha_jalebi
11-26-2007, 09:30 PM
aww lol you sisters wake each other up lol thats kool

friends wakin each other up is the way i wake up, but on most occasions i do wake up my self aswell

lol its really scary, when someone phones you and all they say is "wake up" :mmokay:

Re.TiReD
11-26-2007, 09:33 PM
aww lol you sisters wake each other up lol thats kool

friends wakin each other up is the way i wake up, but on most occasions i do wake up my self aswell

lol its really scary, when someone phones you and all they say is "wake up" :mmokay:

nah, we're nice...like for example....I'll text saying...

'PiXieeeeeeee.....fajr time....and you better reply or miscall else ima kill you! :Evil:'

^^ usually does the trick, either that or just keep miscalling them :peace:

nobody calls me, I'm the only one with a contract :-\ hint hint piX :D

InToTheRain
11-26-2007, 09:35 PM
Set the alarm, get the most annoying alarm sound and just put it somewhere where you have to get up and turn it off. If your bathroom is close by put it near the bathroom. It helps if you go sleep with as less content as possible in the stomach because when you wake up your mind feels sharp and ready to rock! (The Sunnah is 1/3rd water, 1/3rd solid food and 1/3rd empty) Your hearing becomes stronger to the alarm as well (I think!) .Sooner or later you will get used to it Insha'Allah.

Also say "Allahumma bismika ammutuhu wa Hiah", read Ayatul Khursi and the 3 Quls to interference from Shaytaan. Also make Dua to Allah(SWT) to help me get up for Him.

Also try getting up before FAJR, when Allah(SWT) reaches the lowest heavens, even if it is too late for Tahajjud you can still make Dua, a scholar recommended this (Taqi Usmani I think?).

Re.TiReD
11-26-2007, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z.AL-Rashid
Set the alarm, get the most annoying alarm sound and just put it somewhere where you have to get up and turn it off. If your bathroom is close by put it near the bathroom. It helps if you go sleep with as less content as possible in the stomach because when you wake up your mind feels sharp and ready to rock! (The Sunnah is 1/3rd water, 1/3rd solid food and 1/3rd empty) Your hearing becomes stronger to the alarm as well (I think!) .Sooner or later you will get used to it Insha'Allah.

Also say "Allahumma bismika ammutuhu wa Hiah", read Ayatul Khursi and the 3 Quls to interference from Shaytaan. Also make Dua to Allah(SWT) to help me get up for Him.

Also try getting up before FAJR, when Allah(SWT) reaches the lowest heavens, even if it is too late for Tahajjud you can still make Dua, a scholar recommended this (Taqi Usmani I think?).

:salamext: it just depends on my level of imaan during a certain time of ma life..for example, when I was a lil younger, about 14-15...my grandfather would go to the masjid at fajr and say the aathaan, and I'd hear it at home on the transmitter and I'd wake up because I love hearing my naana, and at other times I'd set the alarm and drag myself out of bed just out of fear of Allah, but at other times I'm quite prone to falling asleep again :hmm:

InToTheRain
11-26-2007, 09:45 PM
:salamext: it just depends on my level of imaan during a certain time of ma life..for example, when I was a lil younger, about 14-15...my grandfather would go to the masjid at fajr and say the aathaan, and I'd hear it at home on the transmitter and I'd wake up because I love hearing my naana, and at other times I'd set the alarm and drag myself out of bed just out of fear of Allah, but at other times I'm quite prone to falling asleep again :hmm:
Imaan is a big factor. Remember that Shaytaan has tied knots around you and constantly wispers in your ear. Quite a few times I have woken up for Fajr only to find the bathroom in use, so I go back to bed thinking "np, after 5 mins I will get up and go again"...only to find it is dawn already...astaghfirullah.

Re.TiReD
11-26-2007, 09:46 PM
Imaan is a big factor. Remember that Shaytaan has tied knots around you and constantly wispers in your ear. Quite a few times I have woken up for Fajr only to find the bathroom in use, so I go back to bed thinking "np, after 5 mins I will get up and go again"...only to find it is dawn already...astaghfirullah.
May Allah guide and help us all. Ameen. JazakAllah khayr for the wise words Akhee :sl:

btw...is there a hadeeth about the knot thing?

InToTheRain
11-26-2007, 09:50 PM
Volume 4, Book 54, Number 491: Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allaah's Apostle (saws) said, "During your sleep, Satan knots three knots at the back of the head of each of you, and he breathes the following words at each knot, The night is, long, so keep on sleeping, If that person wakes up and celebrates the praises of Allaah, then one knot is undone, and when he performs ablution the second knot is undone, and when he prays, all the knots are undone, and he gets up in the morning lively and gay, otherwise he gets up dull and gloomy. "

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 492: Narrated «dullah:

It was mentioned before the Prophet that there was a man who slept the night till morning (after sunrise). The Prophet said, "He is a man in whose ears (or ear) Satan had urinated."

chacha_jalebi
11-26-2007, 09:50 PM
ya the hadiths is about 3 knots, 1 knot un ties when you wake up, other when you do wudu and 3rd i think on the actual salah

search it in google lol :p

if anyone wants to wake me up 0208 999:p :D

Re.TiReD
11-26-2007, 09:55 PM
Volume 4, Book 54, Number 491: Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allaah's Apostle (saws) said, "During your sleep, Satan knots three knots at the back of the head of each of you, and he breathes the following words at each knot, The night is, long, so keep on sleeping, If that person wakes up and celebrates the praises of Allaah, then one knot is undone, and when he performs ablution the second knot is undone, and when he prays, all the knots are undone, and he gets up in the morning lively and gay, otherwise he gets up dull and gloomy. "

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 492: Narrated «dullah:

It was mentioned before the Prophet that there was a man who slept the night till morning (after sunrise). The Prophet said, "He is a man in whose ears (or ear) Satan had urinated."

JazakAllah khayr!!

ya the hadiths is about 3 knots, 1 knot un ties when you wake up, other when you do wudu and 3rd i think on the actual salah

search it in google lol :p

if anyone wants to wake me up 0208 999:p :D
:mmokay: lol :D bro Al-Rasheed, you got your first basket case here needs wakin :D

chacha_jalebi
11-26-2007, 09:59 PM
yesh lol 999

dont be alarmed if a lady says emergency services, thats just what happens to me when im woken up :D

naa lol mashallah bro for the good work, your doin... how much people have signed up so far

its like that "muslim" chat up line lol can i have your number to wake you up for fajr:p

Re.TiReD
11-26-2007, 10:01 PM
yesh lol 999

dont be alarmed if a lady says emergency services, thats just what happens to me when im woken up :D

naa lol mashallah bro for the good work, your doin... how much people have signed up so far

its like that "muslim" chat up line lol can i have your number to wake you up for fajr:p
you lots are offtopic...you dont even know what the threads about do you :mmokay: the service is no longer active so if you want somebody to wake you up....go find a brother....and sisters come to moi :okay: <-- smile is for the sisters btw :D

InToTheRain
11-26-2007, 10:03 PM
Calling 999 ain't a bad Idea seen as it will wake the whole neighbourhood up for Fajr and missing it does have dire consequences.

Let me know how it goes Bro Chacha :ooh:

:D

ashley66
11-27-2007, 01:42 AM
That is nice. To wake friends up for fajr. My friends and I use to do this during uni for our study group and friends. Once I rang up my senior for fajr and another housemate answered not to pleased of course. For the next 24 hours, I got wake up call for all the five prayer as a tit for tat. Lol

------
11-27-2007, 09:22 AM
yesh lol 999

:salamext:

:lol: Subhaan Allaah :mmokay:

MuslimWays
11-27-2007, 02:53 PM
:salamext: is there any chance of starting it again? having to wake someody else up is actually a motivating factor for me to get up aswell...and I get my free mins soon so i wouldnt mind helping other sisters out? As I know it'd help me too... :D
Not a bad idea, remind me after few weeks please, insha'Allah, cos everyone is busy with their uni/college exams and stuff. Would be good if we can get it started again, imagine the reward of making someone pray fajr salaah!

Intisar
11-27-2007, 09:40 PM
:sl: I think the phonecall would scare me, too bad that it's over. :( The way I wake up for Fajr is when I hear my father praying very loudly. Alarms and phone ringing sounds scare me subhanallah!

Inshaa'Allah Allah Ta'ala rewards you for what you have done, ameen. :D

Ummu Sufyaan
11-28-2007, 07:04 AM
:sl:
want to wake up for fajr: wake up early, work like a horse during the day (not that i do :hiding:) and go to bed early. dont eat too much before bed, either.
either that, or set an alarm...
:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.