/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do u like abt skool?

Bint-Al-Islam
11-20-2005, 07:53 AM
:sl:

I just wanna know wat do u like abt skool and wat u dont like abt it?

If u go to homeskool wat do u like abt homeskool and wat u dont like abt it?

:w:

Hmm I like skool cuz its to hang out with my friends..
I just dont like when we got too much work to do.. not fun @ all
I dont like homeskools..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
11-20-2005, 01:38 PM
errrrrm let me think, i hate my skool coz there's no prayer room and most teachers are strange lol

Sanobar
11-20-2005, 01:41 PM
salam!
well the only thing i liked abt school was its excursions....;) lol.....and wat i didnt like abt it was it had loads of male teahers...:lol:
ma'salamah

Halima
11-24-2005, 07:37 PM
What do I like about school?

I have noticed as i'm going farther ahead in my education I'm taking classes that are more appleaing to me then in the past. Now it's like every morning I wake up and I cannot wait to go to that class. Yes, i'm talking about a specific class and that class is psycology. We learn about the human minds and how it interacts. Along with that we learn about how humans behave in terms in Childhood, adolesence, middle age, and old age.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sapphire
11-24-2005, 07:41 PM
alhamdullilah i go to an islamic all girls school...so salaat is punctuall....and it teaches great islamic education.....

TEH
11-24-2005, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lovly_lady
errrrrm let me think, i hate my skool coz there's no prayer room and most teachers are strange lol
Well get a prayer room then...

What do I like about school? The history...

:)

*charisma*
11-24-2005, 11:10 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

What do I like about school? The history...
the history of the school...or history class?

Well when im at school i stress a lot and i like to stress cuz then i dont get bored:p and i like math and science

what i dont like about school...erm...i dunno
oh US History and always the first 2 weeks of class cuz everything is soo basic....when teachers give homework on the weekend..or tests on MONDAY
and u know when ur asked a question and it looks like u know the answer but really u were just spacing the whole time....
oh and the fact i might have a dislocated back by the time i graduate cuz of all the books i have to carry...

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

TEH
11-24-2005, 11:13 PM
History of the school....

And yeah, MATHS ROCKS...

:D

mehnaz
11-25-2005, 07:03 AM
:sl:
feels like ages since i left skool....:rolleyes:...but i think i loved my teachers the most...(not all of em though...lol)....
FiAmanillah...

Muezzin
11-25-2005, 09:21 AM
What do you like about school?
Home time!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.