/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help with Jummah prayers

thariq
11-20-2005, 09:22 PM
:sl:
Wassalat wassalam ala rasulul kareem amma ba'ad.
May peace and blessings of allah be upon muhammed saw. I am 17 and go to Haberdashers a school in England. Unfortunately i have to go to school on fridays and we cant leave for jummah prayers. So alhamdulillah we have a reasonable amount of muslims in our school, and i hold the jummah prayers in the school itself where we are allocated a room for prayers. So could anyone living in london please give me some contacts of imams who i could contact and ask for help.
Jazakallahkhairun. And i would be really delighted if anyone would reply.
May allah shower his blessings on u.:w: :peace: be with u all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
11-20-2005, 09:31 PM
wa alykum a Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

ameen to your dua'. bro i dont really know of any imams near your area, but i do know (i'll have to find the hadith insha Allaah) that the person with the most Qur'an memorised off by heart can be the imam for the people at the jummah, and if more than one person knows the qur'an off by heart - then its the person (out of the ones who know the most qur'an) who knows the most sunnah/hadith off by heart who will lead the prayer insha Allaah.

Allaah u a'lam. (Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala knows best.)

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

TEH
11-20-2005, 11:41 PM
Salaamz bro, where is the school in London??

And what do you need help with exactly? I can help you out if you want...

:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.