1. Because Islam is the religion chosen by Allah for all humanity.
2. Because Islam is the religion of all prophets since Adam to Mohammad (Peace be upon them all).
3. Because Islam is the religion delivered by all Messengers of Allah and Islam is the seal of all heavenly revelations, and
4. Because Prophet Muhammad – Sallallahu alayhi wasallam – the Messenger of Islam is the last of God’s apostles, and
5. Because The Qur’an is the last of Allah’s scriptures.
6. Allah ta’ala (Glory be to Him) says: “Do they seek other than the Deen (Religion) of Allah? While all creatures in the heavens and on earth have, Willingly or unwillingly, bowed to His Will (accepted Islam), and to Him shall they All be brought back,” (The Qur’an 3:83) “If anyone desires a Deen (Religion) other than Islam (submission to Allah) it will never be accepted from him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (everything) (The Qur’an 3:85).
Islam... for whom?
1. For every person upon whom Allah has bestowed life and intellect.
2. For those who can see the blessings of Allah.
3. For those who can hear the Words of Allah.
4. For those who can comprehend the signs of Allah.
5. For those whose hearts are full of love and gratitude to Allah.
6. For you, for me, and for those whose blessed hearts are open to faith.
Islam ... When?
1. Now and always.
2. Obey your heart’s call to faith.
3. It is your life chance.
4. A golden chance that might not strike your heart again.
5. Answer Allah’s call. He summons you.
6. “But your God is one God, submit your wills to Him (in Islam), and give the good news to those who humble themselves.” [The Qur’an 22:34].
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.
When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.