/* */

PDA

View Full Version : R ppl's mind changin' bout Islam

*KB*
11-26-2005, 03:28 PM
:sl:

because of the bombs that happened couple of months ago i wanted to say many ppl have changed what they thought about Islam instead of peace now its death and violence?!:raging: why did they do it? may Allah help us. my mom said its signs of judgement day Cud it be near? the end of the world?:-\

May Allah Bless All Islam Believers
:w:
:loving:
*KB*
:sister: :wilted_ro

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
czgibson
11-26-2005, 03:33 PM
Greetings,

Are you thinking of the London bombers? They're not representative of mainstream Islam, which condemns the killing of innocent people.

Peace

Halima
11-26-2005, 03:39 PM
:sl: Actions speak louder than words. It's the way how muslims are demonstrating themselves if the name of God. They are conveying suicide bombings and they are doing the kidnappings. This is what distorts are name as muslims and that's how come our reputation is being messed up. People are now under the impression that that is truly how Islam is established by all of this violence and rioting instead of turning the other cheek. When we display oursleves in this manner that is how people will come under the initative that all muslims are like that and this will eventually escalade into prejudice and racial slurs globally. :w:

Mr. Baldy
11-26-2005, 03:43 PM
you can blame western media, for pushing ideas that islam is a religion of violence and hate, saying things like 'islamic terrorism' to make it look like islam is terrorism.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
11-26-2005, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baldy
you can blame western media, for pushing ideas that islam is a religion of violence and hate, saying things like 'islamic terrorism' to make it look like islam is terrorism.
Yep, and their new favourite word - 'Islamist'.

I mean, what the hell is that man? The 'ist' part should mean it's negative - you know, like 'racist', 'sexist' etc, but the media have just maded it sound like a contraction of 'Islamic Extremist'. Poxy journos, eh? :p

mehnaz
11-26-2005, 04:30 PM
salaamz...
hmmm....i wud blame the western media too...but i guess at the end of the day its our own muslim brothers and sisters who;re giving them the oppurtunity to give all these allegations against islam innit???...

i think there are soo many muslims who dont pray even once a day or read the holy Quran.....these are the kind of ppl who're doing all the suicide bombings and stuff...???...i mean if they;re such good muslims then dont they know that commiting suicide is haraam!!???...

May Allah guide us All!!!Ameen

FiAmanillah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.