/* */

PDA

View Full Version : useful Studying du'as

ummAbdillah
11-26-2005, 11:17 PM
Dua Before Studying

“Allahumma infa’nii bimaa ‘allamtanii wa’allimnii maa yanfa’uunii. Allahumma inii as’aluka fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifzal mursaleen al-muqarrabeen. Allahumma ijal leesanee ‘aiman bi dhikrika wa qalbi bi khashyatika. Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’u qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahu wa na’mal wakeel.”

“Oh Allah! Make useful for me what you have taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me. Oh Allah! I ask you for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to you. Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of your remembrance and my heart with consciousness of you. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, and you are my availer and protector and best of aid.”

Dua After Studying

“Allahumma inni astaodeeka ma qara’tu wama hafaz-tu. Farudduhu ‘allaya inda hajati elahi. Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’-u qadeer wa anta hasbeeya wa na’mal wakeel”

“Oh Allah! I entrust you with what I have read and I have studied. Oh Allah! Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, you are my availer and protector and the best of aid.”

Dua While Studying Something Difficult

“Allahumma la sahla illama ja-‘altahu sahla anta taj ‘alu al hazana eza ma shi’ta sahal.”

“Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have made easy. If you wish, you can make the difficult easy.”

Dua For Concentration

“Salla-l-laahu alaa Muhammad wa aal-e Muhammad. Allahumma inni as’aluka yaa mudhakkira-l khayr wa faa’ilahu wa-l-aamimira bihi dhakir-ni maa ansaani-hi-shaytan.”

“Blessings of god be upon Muhammad and his progeny. O god, I ask you, the one who mentions goodness and actualizes it and commands it, remind me of that which the shaytan makes me forget.”

Recite This Dua Everyday For Victory And Prosperity

“Ya sayyedas-sada-te, ya mojeebad-da’vate, ya rafe’ad-darajate, ya vali-yal hasanate, ya ghaferal-khati’ate, ya mo’ti-yal mas’alate, ya qabi-lat-tavbate, ya same’al-asvate, ya ‘alemal-khafiyate, ya dafe’al bali yate.”

“O’ the chief of all chiefs! O’ the acceptor of prayers! O’ the elevator of ranks! O’ the master of virtues! O’ the forgiver of sins! O’ the granter of requests! O’ the excerptor of penance! O’ the hearer of all voices! O’ the one who knows all mysteries! O’ the remover of calamities!”

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
11-27-2005, 12:01 AM
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

jazak Allaah khayr for the dua's sis! they really beneficial masha Allaah. keep up with the good posts insha Allaah.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh/

sherbie cola
11-27-2005, 12:06 AM
This is a lovely and beneficial email for all us students in life

*charisma*
11-27-2005, 12:34 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Barak Allah feeki sis
Inshallah we can all make these duas when we are preparing to do well in homework, tests and quizes as well as the greatest test of all

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hidaayah
11-27-2005, 01:48 AM
jazakalllah for posting dat up..i'll use them inshallah as i've got exams coming..

sapphire
11-27-2005, 02:39 PM
jazakallah for that sister....inshallah people will read them.......

TEH
11-27-2005, 03:44 PM
Jazakallah sis...

My mum ALWAYS makes me read...

Rabbi Zidni 'Ilma... (O Allah increase me in knowledge)

:)

Aisha20
11-28-2005, 10:41 PM
Zazakumullah Khair...

Qurratul Ayn
12-01-2005, 01:11 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Jazak'allah Khair for that post Sister lovly_lady that was really beneficial and Inshallah it shall benefit all of thos who read it and already know it!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

thc
12-15-2005, 04:48 PM
Recitation Of Ya Qawiyyo 11 Times After The Farz Prayers By Placing Ones Right Palm Over Ones Head Is Also Benificial

TabTabiun
12-16-2005, 09:44 PM
May Allah Reward You .AameenFor Sharing This Information With Us.

ummAbdillah
12-19-2005, 06:41 PM
:w:
format_quote Originally Posted by TabTabiun
May Allah Reward You .AameenFor Sharing This Information With Us.
ameen! jazak allah
may allah reward u as wel!!:)

Protected_Diamond
12-21-2005, 12:06 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Jazahka Allah khair!!! very useful indeed and especially when i've got my law exam in jan :sister:

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

jzcasejz
12-21-2005, 12:11 PM
:sl:
Mashallah for that. Jazakallah khair. Someone mentioned some other beneficial information of "Ya Qawiyyo 11 Times". I have a book of duas similar like these. Inshallah i shall post them soon.

Qurratul Ayn
12-21-2005, 12:16 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Jazak'allah Khair for that Brother thc!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

Rukayat
12-27-2005, 11:39 AM

JazakAllah for the duas.

Peace

afriend
12-28-2005, 12:11 AM

Thank you for your information as my exams are coming up soon. May Allah make you of the guided.:coolious:

ummAbdillah
12-31-2005, 12:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley

Thank you for your information as my exams are coming up soon. May Allah make you of the guided.:coolious:
ameen!! you too brother
best of luck with ur exams
dont forget the duaas inshallah.

sadik
03-20-2006, 01:35 PM
Duaa Before Studying

Allahumma infa'nii bimaa 'allamtanii wa'allimnii maa yanfa' unii.
O Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge
that will be useful to me.

Allahumma inii as'aluka fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifthal mursaleen al-muqarrabeen.
O Allah! I ask You for the understanding of the Prophets and the memory
of the Messengers, and those nearest to You.

Allahumma ijal leesanee 'amiran bi thikrika wa qalbi bi khashyatika.
O Allah! Make my tongue full of Your remembrance, and my heart with
consciousness of You.

Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahuwa na'mal wakeel.
(O Allah!) You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and
Protector and the best of aid.

Duaa After Studying

Allahhumma inni astaodeeuka ma qara'tu wama hafaz-tu. Faradduhu 'allaya inda
hagati elayhi. Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u qadeer wa anta hasbeeya wa na'mal wakeel.
O Allah! I entrust You with what I have read and I have studied. (O Allah!)
Bring it back to me when I am in need of it.
(O Allah!) You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and Protector
and the best of aid.

Dua While Studying Something Difficult

Allahumma la sahla illama ja-'altahu sahla wa anta taj 'alu al hazana etha shi'ta sahla
O Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy.
If You wish, You can make the difficult easy.

ola
03-20-2006, 01:36 PM
wow thnx bro very kewl

ola
03-20-2006, 01:37 PM
i woz lookin 4 sum duaas in exams cuz i got exams in the next few days

thnx soooo mch

Sanobar
03-20-2006, 01:49 PM
ohh mannn i shd have got this a few days back...wheni had my examz! sheeshh...anyhow its never too late..... cud use for nex yr! inshaAllah!
jazakaAllah for this bro!

habib
03-20-2006, 02:56 PM
wow Masha Allah, i need this bro! Jazakallah!

MetSudaisTwice
03-20-2006, 02:57 PM
salam
jazakallah for sharing
inshallah it will be very helpful for me when the time comes
wasalam

MH-UK
03-20-2006, 04:38 PM

I've got exams coming up soon, JazakAllah for this!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.