/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For those who post links of audio, video etc

jzcasejz
12-01-2005, 11:03 AM
:sl:
I realise that alot of people on this forum share files via yousendit. It is a good service but the problem is that the files expire. I suggest that brothers and sisters in this forum share their files via a different service eg. www.uploadspider.com. Just register at the site and host your file. Please do note that they do not accept video and audio files BUT there is a way to host audio and video files. Just zip up your content into a zip file and uploadspider will accept your file regardless of it being audio or video as it is a zip file:coolious:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
12-01-2005, 11:05 AM
salam
bro jazakallah for the link
but you say it doesn't accept vids and audios
but that is what i post so i think i will stick to yousendit
wasalam

jzcasejz
12-01-2005, 11:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
bro jazakallah for the link
but you say it doesn't accept vids and audios
but that is what i post so i think i will stick to yousendit
wasalam
LOL. Yes the server doesn't accept audio or videos but if you zip them files up using Windows XP or Winzip, the server will accept the files as it is a zip file not a video or mp3 file.

MetSudaisTwice
12-01-2005, 11:12 AM
salam
bro, i think it is easier and quicker to use yousendit becasue it is much simpler to use
jazakallah
wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jzcasejz
12-01-2005, 11:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
bro, i think it is easier and quicker to use yousendit becasue it is much simpler to use
jazakallah
wasalam

Okay, you win:-\ :peace: :brother:

MetSudaisTwice
12-01-2005, 11:20 AM
salam
i think this thread has served its purpose and should be closed now
wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.