/* */

PDA

View Full Version : posting difficulties

Daoud
12-01-2005, 08:15 PM
I'm having terrible difficulty posting on this forum. I post something and it doesn't appear for ages, if at all. Sometimes I get different pages when I open them ie with different posts on. Today at work I checked and someone had replied to a post of mine and yet this evening the same thread shows neither of them. It's very frustrating - I've already been warned for posting multiple times when all I was doing was trying to get something on here that I could see the next time I came back.

Help!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
12-01-2005, 08:17 PM
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

bro, are you sure the thread which you posted in - never got merged in with another one?

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Daoud
12-03-2005, 01:51 AM
thanks for your replies

it seems if I wait long enough stuff turns up eventually but why is it not straightaway like on other forums?

I'm talking about 'Sociological aspects of music' thread for example but I think I've got the hang of it now. I just have to wait a day or so.

MODERATOR's COMMENT : If u hv any complaints abt any staff, contact any other staff/ADMIN....... .
Complaining abt the staff in the open earns u more warn.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.