/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Disapearing posts

UmmKhadi
12-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Salaam aleikum

Two threads i replied to, have disapeared. Were they moved to the Sisters Section or something? The niqaab-thread, and the "young marriage" thread, both disappeared. :confused: :sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sapphire
12-03-2005, 11:36 AM
yeah they are in the sister section i think...im sure i just replied to one of them around here though...

UmmKhadi
12-03-2005, 02:18 PM
The "marrying young" thread came back.

Weird.

And when i saw this thread now, it said 3 replies. Ok, so i opened it, and found only my first message... Then reloaded the page, and found 2 replies. This has happened before here on this forum.

Halima
12-03-2005, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk

Zak, the URL is not correct. You need to change it so that she knows if that's the one she's talking about. I say this because there is more than 1 niquabi thread. The one I thought she was talking about is the one currently in the general section that is active.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Halima
12-03-2005, 03:01 PM
changed[corrected] !

n she can't know if its correct or not, coz tht's in the sister's section :)
n she isn't a member of tht yet.

I wanted to know for myself. :) So that I can atleast know which thread she was talking about.

UmmKhadi
12-03-2005, 03:06 PM
changed[corrected] !

n she can't know if its correct or not, coz tht's in the sister's section :)
n she isn't a member of tht yet.
Well I am, almost. Just two more posts after this one, and I can apply. :woho:

UmmKhadi
12-03-2005, 03:10 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...you-think.html

I found it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.