/* */

PDA

View Full Version : communications..

hasib
12-05-2005, 07:15 PM
:sl:

anyone know anything about pre envelope and complex envelope?? i'm having problems with these..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ra`eesah
12-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Which subject is this related to?

hasib
12-05-2005, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3washey
Assalamu'Alaykum

Which subject is this related to?

dear sister in islam as the title says communications :).. this is engineering material.

WHITEMUSK
12-05-2005, 11:52 PM
sal3m,

ive done bits on communications within engineering... but i havent come across pre envelope and complex envelopes. I thought envelopes were only used for posting letters..... just to confirm/ clarify.... are those the envelopes you are talking about???

walaykum sal3m

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hasib
12-06-2005, 12:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by WHITEMUSK
sal3m,

ive done bits on communications within engineering... but i havent come across pre envelope and complex envelopes. I thought envelopes were only used for posting letters..... just to confirm/ clarify.... are those the envelopes you are talking about???

walaykum sal3m
are you joking?? no i'm not talking about letters at all!!

do you know about inphase and quadrature components.. sorry i have an exam coming up next tuesday i'm stressing over it..

WHITEMUSK
12-06-2005, 02:24 AM

:-\ :embarrass :? :omg: :p ....!!

lol!!

anyway.... sorry i cant help you..... that stuff seems like next level stuff, I was being sarcastic about the letter thing 50% and i was kind of serious the other 50%:confused: so i think it would be safe to say i hadn't got a clue really!

sorry. My communications stuff was too easy, to do with computers. and not the to do with any of those words you mentioned.

But you could try asking your lecturers or tutors for more info.... maybe they can be of some help? do they not hold any revision classes.... maybe you can suggest it (if they don't already)....

but apart from that, i pray Allah helps you and makes it easy for you and you pass ur exam inshallah.:peace:

again apologies for not being much help.

hasib
12-06-2005, 02:43 AM

okay no worries :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.