/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Signature

mariamq
12-10-2005, 02:06 AM
Salam,

I have looked in my controls and i have no idea how to get my self a signature.. Can somebody please help me??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
12-10-2005, 02:10 AM
:sl:

Sure, you just go to "User CP" at the top of the window (in the dark purple bar) and there should be something that says edit sig.. oh but if it doesnt work, it might becuase youre a limited member. im not sure if you can have a sig, you might want to ask a moderator if it doesnt work

:w:

*charisma*
12-10-2005, 02:20 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

actually sis, you cannot have a sig or avatar because you are still a limited member

once you get up to 50 posts then you can become a full member and have access to pms, avatars, and sigs

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Halima
:salamext:

Limited Members are not allowed to use signatures.

other things they are not able to do........

view profiles of other members
set the invisibility mode
use custom title
use signatures
view profile pictures
view private custom fields
upload profile pictures
send any private messages
use the reputation system
nominate other members for the monthly member booth
listen to the nasheeds on the nasheed player

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mariamq
AHHHHHHHH... Jazakallah kahir.... I get it now.. Ok so i checked and i still do not have that option.. Inshallah when i become a proper member i can get one.. May Allah reward you Ameen.:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.