/* */

PDA

View Full Version : DNA & Qur'an

vpb
12-13-2005, 05:44 AM
Selam Alejkum,

I don't know if anybody has read this article or posted in this forum but I will put for those who have not

NO ANTI-ISLAMIC ARTICLES ALLOWED!!
May Almighty ALLAH forgive us !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
vpb
12-14-2005, 02:06 AM
Selam Alejkum,

I don't understand why was this supposed to be ANTI-ISLAMIC where it talks about scientific discoveries that has to do with Qur'an, I thought it would interesting.

I please Almighty ALLAH to forgive me if I have done something wrong !

Peace.

vpb
12-14-2005, 02:14 AM
ohh I see, I have not readed the comments of people at the bottom. :)

you are right :)

Ansar Al-'Adl
12-14-2005, 02:19 AM
:sl: bro,
I can understand that you didn't know it was an anti-islamic article. I've seen a few other members posting that guys articles thinking they were Islamic, but if you look closely you'll notice he is being sarcastic and trying to mock Islam, so be careful of that website in the future. And if you have any questions about what you read, please feel free to ask here.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!