/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Our Islamic Group

Suffiyun
12-18-2005, 11:28 AM
Esselamun Aleykum ve Rahmatullah ve Berakatuh

Dear Muslims,sorry of my writing here,but my time is limited so I must find help,

We've a site of İslam [link removed] it is Turkish site and We are determined that we want to become the biggest site of İslam in Turkey,

[link removed]
here is just opened,we want to open an English part into the forum.But we must find a moderators(1-2-3) and must find some members to make there lively,

Brothers and sisters,we wait your helps,Please send an e-mail to me.

As a summary : We want 1 or 2 or 3 person who can work as a moderator and they should invite some persons to register forum and make writings in English Part.Please write me then we are going to open English part, [link removed]So your part's language will be english,you can speak and write in english we only want to include Muslims from all over the world,as we said we only want to become the biggest site of İslam in Turkey,

Thanks a lot,please don't delete this post for a while,please.

Selamat...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
12-18-2005, 11:51 AM
wa alaikumusalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Firstly, I would like to welcome you to LI Forum. We allow members to provided links to other sites/forum. However we have certain criteria which need to be met. Unfortunately, your website is not appropriate. I have removed all links.

Suffiyun
12-18-2005, 11:57 AM
Why not appropriate dear,İt is an İslamic site,aren't you Muslim,

Selamat

Far7an
12-18-2005, 07:17 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Without going into the content of the website, upon entering one will notice music playing in the background. I do not wish to discuss the matter of whether music is haram or halal, but it is not something we promote.

aren't you Muslim
Yes, I am muslim alhamdulillah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
12-18-2005, 07:19 PM
Just find out which people in this thread are interested, then send the links to them in private messages. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.