/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The life of a Muslim man is in danger!

kori_tochir
12-18-2005, 07:50 PM
The life of a Muslim man is in danger!
Respectful Muslim brothers ! We are talking now about the fate of a Mumin, alim, who has done many good things for the Islam and inshallah he will do more. His life is in danger. The thing is – the doctors have diagnosed the last level of kidney neuropatosis. It means that he needs to be urgently operated and make a kidney transplantation. Such operation costs 30000$. Such money for a poor Tajik, living in a poor country are unbelievable. We the students of Kori Muhammad Tohir are asking very much for a financial aid, those who for Allah sake are willing to help this man, please don’t refuse of financial aid. As the operation is going to be conducted in Russia, we are giving here our requisites of Russian Bank
THE BANK OF NEW YORK

Name PAYRAV KAKHOROV
Account NO. 42601840000000000854

With Novosibirskvneshtorgbank, Novosibirsk, Russia,
SWIFT: NOVORU52
Cor. Bank: The Bank of New York, New York, NY, USA,
SWIFT: IRVTUS3N

With respect
Payrav Kakhorov
Bade’ul Zamon
Nasrulloi Zokir
Abdukabir

kori-tochir@newmail.ru

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
12-18-2005, 11:54 PM
:sl: Brother,

I'm sorry to hear about the brothers illness. As a muslim I believe that life and death is in Allah's hands. InshaAllah I will make a donation for the sake of Allah. But you should know that if his time has come, no amount of money can save him. I'm sorry it sounds heartless, but to think money can help save anyone's life, is going against a muslims belief. May Allah bless him and grant him good health. If it is Allah's will that the brothers time has come then may Allah make the end easy for him. Ameen.

We all have to return to Him one day.

:w:

libyanhero
12-19-2005, 12:40 AM
sister dont pay anything we dont even know where the source for this is, dont send money just to anyone

Snowflake
12-19-2005, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by libyanhero
sister dont pay anything we dont even know where the source for this is, dont send money just to anyone
Brother I know what u mean :nervous: but I thought if someone asks we should give for Allah's sake. What they do with it is their action :-\ Tnx for your concern though :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
libyanhero
12-19-2005, 02:12 PM
your welcome but you know it doesnt work that way? someone who asks that u know is going through a hard time or needs it? I am not criticizing the brother for asking but there are people out there who claim this and this, heard of the Nigerian theives. YOu should at least know the person your giving to, I can claim my parents passed away and I am in a grave situation where its hard to live so give me 10 thousand bucks lol,it happens some people just fraud others:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.