/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran Tafsir [Ibn Kathir] Download

mohakem
12-20-2005, 02:34 PM
As salamu alikum

Description (from the creator of the file - who is not me)
Asalam-walaikum, this program is a compilation of the Abridged Tafsir Ibn Kathir Volume 1 - 10. The source of the material can be found here: http://www.tafsir.com. This program and its author is in no way associated with the authors of the site. The purpose of this program is to compile the whole collection so that anyone can read and search the wonderful Tasfir of Ibn Kathir easily and for free. Feel free to share this with your friends, family, anyone!

If you have any questions, comments, reports on errors, have some corrections, please email me at: ImaanStar[at]earthlink[dot]net

Originally downloaded from sunnitorrents.com.Made re-available for easy download below;

Download

Wa alikum salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
safwana
12-20-2005, 04:38 PM
:sl:

shukrun thats my revision dun for next week. jazakallah.

:w:

mohdjkhan
12-23-2005, 04:34 AM
Assalam alikum
Jazakallah for Tafsir Ibn Kathir, I was searching for this Tafsir.
Jaffar

Sanobar
12-26-2005, 01:54 PM
salam!
jazakAllah for that site bro....mashaAllahvery nice!
ma'salamah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm_Maysa
01-12-2006, 08:37 AM
why this site does not work for me?? Is it my computer or the site change? It ws working some times ago ...emmm wondering..

mohakem
01-12-2006, 01:34 PM
As salamu alikum

The site went offline. InshAllah it will be put up permanently on another soon, however, in the meantime you can download it from here:

NEW LINK
http://rapidshare.de/files/7347651/Q...athir.chm.html

Wa alikum salam

Umm_Maysa
01-12-2006, 09:36 PM
Jazakallahu khairan Brother. This what I have been looking for...Now it is in my computer..Allah bless u..

nazapat
01-13-2006, 12:52 PM

i could not download ,the link does not work :unhappy:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.