/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Other Posts

baby_muslimah15
12-23-2005, 05:45 AM
Salaamz, Wassup wit all these other post from page 1-11....Its sooo confusing like whenever I reply to a post it never shows up or anything.......And its been like this 4 a long time, like since October, and I waz wondering can you Modz and Adminz plz fix this?????....Thank you.

Pe@ce Out Younginz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kadafi
12-23-2005, 11:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by baby_muslimah15
Salaamz, Wassup wit all these other post from page 1-11....Its sooo confusing like whenever I reply to a post it never shows up or anything.......And its been like this 4 a long time, like since October, and I waz wondering can you Modz and Adminz plz fix this?????....Thank you.

Pe@ce Out Younginz
:sl:

When you reply to a post, it won't show up in the new posts section since your post doesn't count as a new post. It wil only display [new] posts made by other users. This method is much better than the previous cookie method. It's more reliable. You'll get used to it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.